Chapter 25~Too Curious

(Y/N) POV

I didn't know what to draw next in my book, I only had about two pages left until this whole book was completed. It's so complicated somehow, this book is about my AU but what should I write more...I've written every detail from my AU. I wrote about everyone in that AU, now the last few pages what should I add..? I was thinking to myself to what to add to the rest of the pages, maybe I could draw some more. I moved my pencil around the page thinking of what to draw, then after a few minutes of thinking someone hugged me from behind. I got scared, I moved the arms away from me then turned around to see Ink. "H-Hi Ink..." he smiled. "Hello (Y/N)! What are you drawing?" he looked at the drawings. "Wow (Y/N)! You're an amazing artist!" he grabbed my book looking at my drawings. "Thanks..." I blushed a bit. "So why are you here?" he gave me my book back. "Oh I just wanna visit you!" I nod, "Pick any AU you like, and you can get all the information about it." he pointed at my book. "Can I see your AU?" I gave him my book.

I got up for him to sit down then I looked through the library, then Ink asked me something. "Hey (Y/N)! What's that keyhole for?" he pointed to the secret passage entrance. "Oh nothing, just ignored it." he closed the book then went to the shelf. "Is there a key? Maybe we can find it." I shook my head. "I looked around and there wasn't a key." I lied. "I can make one!" he grabbed his paintbrush then made several different keys, I knew none of them would work since I have the actually key. He tried several different keys, none of them work. "Welp I give up! I guess a certain key can open it." I giggled. "At least you tried, I'm going to take a shower so do whatever you want here!" I went into my bedroom grabbing my clothes that Core Frisk got for me then going into the bathroom. I took my clothes off even my necklace, I forgot to lock the door on accident then started to take a shower.

Ink POV

(Y/N) left to take a shower but I noticed something around her neck, did someone give her a necklace. I was too curious about her necklace and the key to that mysterious keyhole. I went around her house trying to find the key if it is here, then I opened a door that lead to the bathroom. I didn't get to know her house that well, I saw her in the tub washing herself glad the shower curtains covered her. I noticed something shiny on the bathroom counter, it was her necklace with a heart shaped key on it. I grabbed it then went back into the library, I unlocked the passage. I opened this little secret then I found myself in a smaller library with an echo flower in the center. I heard a sweet voice, "I love it!" It was (Y/N). I looked through this small library then found a book with (Y/N) name on it. I got that book then read through it, there was tons of facts about her then I came to something very interesting.

'(Y/N) has a fear of being touched, haphephobia. She isn't a big fan of hugs or anything with physical contact.' So that may explain when I hugged her she pushed again from me. I continued reading then I heard someone behind me, "Ink..? Why are you here..?" I turned around. "I'm sorry! I took your necklace! I'm sorry!" I gave her back the necklace. "Ink...it's my fault for lying to you, I kept too much secrets and I hate to do that. I'm sorry for erasing your memories, I'm sorry for not telling everything to you to everyone!" I tried to calm her down. "It's okay! Calm down! Why are you apologizing?!" then all of a sudden she grabbed my face moving it towards hers. "(Y-Y/N)?!" I could feel her breathing on my teeth. "I want you to remember...everything about me." she pressed her soft lips on my teeth then something weird happened. When she gave me a quick kiss, I started to get my memories back about her.

(Y/N) POV

I hope this worked like to Fresh, Ink froze a bit but he was back. "I-Ink..." he looked at me. "Oh hi (Y/N)!" he smiled. "So do you remember everything about me?" he nod. "Thank goodness." I smiled. "I'm glad I got to remember you..." I blushed a bit. "I'm glad...so how much did you know from my personal library?" he looked around. "Oh yeah...so you don't like it when you're touched?" I nod. "Yeah It's uncomfortable, I'll freak out if someone touches me." he nods. "So why..?" I sigh. "I think you already know..." he thought for a bit. "Oh...but didn't we talk about that?" I nod. "I still don't feel safe...I mean I'm okay when people touch me only if I'm okay with it." he nod. "Can I give you a hug?" he nod, I hugged him. "This is nice..." he nod. After a few seconds of hugging I pulled away, "Thanks for the hug..." I blushed. "No problem!" he smiled. "Oh also your clothing really suits you!" I smiled. "Thanks...Core Frisk has been too nice to me." he nod. "Is that your soul in that orb?" I looked at the orb that clipped my cloak. It had a (F/C) heart inside of it, it wasn't there before "I don't know..."