Chapter 34~Death...

(Y/N) POV

The guys were on the couch probably watching something on the television, I teleported myself into the library. I got my key then unlocked the secret passage, I quickly rushed inside to see what book I could read. I suddenly noticed that there were more books then when I first got in here, I walked to a shelf to see the books are around the current time. I grabbed a book or two from the shelf then walked out of the secret room, locking it up. I teleported myself into my room, I toss the books onto my bed then jump onto my bed.

I placed my blanket over me then got a pillow to hug, I opened the book then started to read. After several hours of reading, I got a bit tired then fell asleep. I was woken up the following morning by Flowerfell, "Just give me another minute..." I placed the pillow over my face. "How are you comfortable?" I moved my pillow slightly. "What do you mean?" I got up. "You were a odd position to sleep in, I know I wouldn't sleep in that position." I got off my bed heading into the bathroom to wash up. I went out of my bathroom to see Reaper Sans was here.

"Did you get here right now?" he nod. "Well nice to see you again!" he tilted his head. "We've met before..?" I nod. "You don't remember since I well Error kinda erased your memories, but we've dance before!" suddenly he grabbed my hand, twirling me around. "If I had dance with you, I couldn't have forgotten such a face like yours." I blushed slightly. "Error did erase your mind, if you would like, I will give those memories back." he nod. I took a breath then gave him a peck on the teeth, "Now...Reaper?" he looked at me. "(Y/N)? Right? It's been a while..." I nod. "It has indeed!"

Reaper POV

I was glad to see (Y/N) again, the last time I saw her was at that dance. She doesn't seem to change, still with that cute face of hers. Her outfit did change, making her look even cuter. I could see that Fell, Dance, Outertale, and Flowerfell were giving me the death stare. I excuse myself to talk to them, "So you guys are jealous or something?" I snickered. "You better stay away from (Y/N)!" Fell growled. "Or what? I'm the God of Death!" suddenly (Y/N) came to interfere with this fight. "Please don't fight! You guys need to be friends or something!"

(Y/N) POV

All of a sudden I felt a strong presence of something, I quickly rushed into the library then looked around for this bad presence. It was from Aftertale, I quickly teleported myself there to see a fight between Nightmare and Dream. I noticed Geno then opened a portal, throwing him into it. Before I went into the portal I saw Dream was badly injured and Nightmare was going to attack him. I quickly went in front of Dream, making a force field. Nightmare was too strong, he was able to break the shield. I was the one who was attacked instead of Dream, there were several cuts everywhere. I was losing so much blood, I collapsed.

Dream POV

I saw that (Y/N) was trying to protect me but she was badly hurt, I quickly rushed to her. She was losing lots of blood, Nightmare giggled. "She's so stupid! Trying to protect you!" I noticed a portal then picked up (Y/N) running into the portal. "HEY! You can't run away!" I quickly closed the portal, I was in (Y/N) universe. I went into the living room to see the Sanses that were sent into her universe. "What the hell happened?!" Fell screamed. "She was trying to help me but she has gotten injured..." I placed her down on the couch. "Reaper! Help her with bandages, I need to find my brother..." I opened a portal to Ink then went into it, I just hope she's alright...

(Y/N) POV

My version was very fuzzy, it happens every time I open my eyes it's probably because I'm losing so much blood. I felt bandages around my body, I started to hear voices as my eyes were still closed. "She's bleeding through her clothes...she has cuts on her body too?!" Reaper said, I started to cough all of a sudden, bits of blood came out. "She's dying for star's sake! Just move her shirt up! Or do I have to do it?!" Outertale said, after minutes of bandages I felt a bit better, I opened my eyes to see all the Sanses. "She's waking up! Thank Asgore!" Flowerfell said.

"What happened?" I looked down at my body to see bandages wrapped around my stomach, arms, and legs. "Oh...Nightmare." I put my shirt down to cover up my bandage. "Nightmare did this to you?!" Reaper scowled. "Yes but It's my fault, I was the one who tried to save Dream but as least he didn't get hurt very badly, also who bandaged me up?" Reaper smiled then waved. "Oh Reaper! Thank you very much!" I smiled. "Where's Geno? I sent him here..." I looked around, Geno wasn't in the living room. "I'll go to the library, please don't worry about me."

I got up then started to walk to the library, every time I took a step it felt like blood was coming out...I went into the library to see Geno looking at the shelf. "Geno!" I walked to him, then as I walked to him, I felt myself bleed even more. I then fell trying to grab the nearest thing to me so I won't fall, it was Geno's scarf. I landed backside on the ground with Geno on top. It looks like he was pinning me to the ground, I blushed...