Chapter 8~Invite

(Y/N) POV

We were all starting the little role play Chara made, I was the damsel in distress and Sans had to rescue me. "No, please don't curse me evil fairy!" I said sarcastically. "This is what you get for not inviting me to your party! Now you will sleep forever! But if you get a true love's kiss then you will wake up!" I pretended to faint on the couch. "Oh no! Who will ever save me?" I giggled. "Do not worry my princess! I the magnificent Sans will save you!" he poses in a confident way. "You shall never have princess, (Y/N)! She will stay asleep forever!" she started to laugh madly. "I will defeat you evil fairy! Then I will save princess, (Y/N)!" while they were having their little play, I fell asleep. "Now with a true love's kiss you can be awaken!" I peeked opened my eye a bit. Just before he could kiss me someone came inside the house, "Sup bro-" I looked at him with an awkward expression. "Hi Papyrus! We're just playing a game right now!" Chara said. "Okay..? Who's the new human and what's going on?" I waved at him. "Heyya, the name's (Y/N)."

"So we were playing a game, (Y/N) was the princess, Sans was the prince, and I was the villain!" she smiled, I tried sitting up but bumped my head onto Blue's forehead. "Ouch..." we both said then, a tiny part of my health went down. "OH STARS! I'm so sorry!" I rubbed my head. "It's fine." I kept on my head. "I'll go get an ice pace." I tried to stop him but it was already too late, he was in the kitchen probably grabbing an ice pack for me. "You're Underswap Papyrus?" he nod. "Are you a part of the AU?" I nod, then Blue came back with an ice pack for me. "Blue no I'm fine really, I'll heal don't worry." I look at the time, it's early in the afternoon. "I should be heading home now, thanks for everything!" I snapped my fingers then teleport back into my house. I was about to take a nap on the couch until Ink entered my universe, well my living room. "(Y/N)! I have an invitation for you!" he handed me an invitation. "Make sure you invite your sister! See you at the party!" he used to portal then went away, I opened the invitation letter. I read through it so it's like formal party created by Mafia Sans, it will start in the evening. I walked upstairs into my room then looking inside my drawers for a dress.

I never wear dresses so, of course I found no dresses in my drawer. Then my sis came back home, "Heyya sis." I walked downstairs to greet her. "I need to tell you something, we got an invitation to a party for the AU's, it's a formal party." she looks excited. "Really?! Then go get a dress!" she smiled. "But I don't have any dresses." she smirked. "Then I the wonderful, Papyrus, shall make the best dress!" she posed in a dramatic way. "What about you? Don't you have thousands of dresses in your closet?" she nod. "But I think making my own will be even better!" I looked at her. "You know I could probably make my own dress, and you can make your own." she looked at me. "So like a challenge?!" I slightly nod. "I guess-" she stopped me. "Then I'll take any challenge!" she grabbed my arm then shoved me inside the car. "Where are we going?" I was confused. "The fabric store of course!" she drove us to the nearest fabric store then we went inside, she ran around the store looking for different fabric she liked. I walked only a few steps then found the fabric I wanted, "Hey sis I got my fabric, did you find yours?" she nod then got the fabric, we paid for the fabric then went back home. "Do we even have a sewing machine?" she nod. "I'll go get it!" she went inside her room then got out a sewing machine.

"When did you get this?" she blow on it then dust was everywhere, I sneezed. "Alphys gave me this!" she plugged it into an outlet. "I'm guessing you only have one?" she nod a bit sadly. "It's fine, I can go to Alphys so she can give me one." I went back outside putting the fabric inside the car then driving to Alphys. I got to the door then knocked, Mettaton opened the door "Heyya Mettaton, is Alphys home?" he shook his head. "She out with Undyne and I'm just waiting for her." I giggled. "Anyway does she have a sewing machine? I need to make a dress." he looked surprise. "You!? And dress?!" I nod. "It's for a party i'm going to." he pulled me inside. "I'll make the dress for you darling, the most beautiful dress no one will ever resists!" he took the fabric away from me then got to sewing. "I love the fabric you got! It really suits you, darling!" I snickered. "Thanks, so how long will it take?" he thought for a bit. "Around maybe an hour or two." I nod. "I guess I'll stay here then." I sat on the couch watching Mettaton make the dress for me. After an hour of sleeping for me, while an hour of making a dress he finally finished it. He woke me up then showed me the dress.

"Here you go darling!" it was a dark blue sparkly dress with a hoodie attached to it with two blue jews, the sleeves were see through, at the back it was long with fluff. "Thank you! Here!" I handed him some gold. "No it's for you darling! I love sewing so it's on the house for you!" I left the house then drove back to my house. I got the dress then went inside the house, I saw my sister finishing up the last part of her dress. "Sup sis, I'm back." she turned around. "Can I see the dress?" I gave her my dress. "Wowie! It's beautiful!" I giggled. "Thanks but you should really thank Mettaton." I walked upstairs into my room putting the dress on my bed for later. I looked at the dress, I felt like something was missing from it. I looked around my messy room for anything that would suit the dress more, I found the hair clip my dad gave me. I put it on the hoodie, then now it looks like my style. I went back downstairs to see my sister finished with her dress, "(Y/N)! What do you think?" it had a red scarf with matching gloves, she also had a long dress but it was orange with tiny bones at the end. "I like it, it suits you really well." she smiled. "Thank you sister! What time does the party start?" I smiled. "The evening." she looked at the time, "We're going to be late!" she ran up to her room to change into the dress. I went inside my room putt the dress on.

We came out of our rooms then I grabbed her hand, I teleported us into the anti void where it was decorated like a ball room. I could see that everyone else had joined the party, before anyone could see me I put on my hoodie to cover my eyes. "Are you okay sis? Sorry for the ride." she nod. "I'm always fine, this place is huge." she then walked around to explore this place. I started to walked around this place looking for Ink, while I was walking around to find Ink I bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sorry, I was looking for someone." I looked at them. "No need to be sorry, hey wanna dance?" he held out his hand. "I'm not much of a dancer though..." he smiled. "Come on, everyone can dance!" I put my hand over his hand. "Sure why not." I smiled. "Then let's dance!"