Chapter 14~Happiness

(Y/N) POV

I woke up the following morning surprisingly early, I was still a bit tired but got up anyway. I walked to the bathroom getting ready for the morning, I then walked down the hall into the kitchen. I opened the fridge grabbing the whole milk carton, I screw off the lid then started to drink it straight out of the carton. While I was drinking the whole carton I notice Dream, I pulled the carton away "Morning Dream." he was blushing and staring at me. "Oh do you want some?" I held out the carton. "Do I want some of my own milk?" I giggled. "Sorry for drinking your milk, I just need something to drink...should I finish this?" he shrug. "You can finish it, it doesn't matter." I finished up drinking the carton then, sat down next to Dream. "So (Y/N)...how have you been so far?" I shrugged. "Good I guess..." he looked at me. "I guess? What's wrong?" I sigh.

"Everything's fine here it's really nice to have you and Nightmare but...I just miss my universe so much. It's so empty there, the only person there is me really. When I finally got my memories back...somehow...I couldn't handle that fact that everyone's gone and I was all alone there without my friends or family." I was starting to tear up. "But why was I the one only alive?! I don't understand...all I know Error telling me that I was a threat to all of the AU's..." I looked at Dream, tears rolling down my checks. "Tell me Dream...am I dangerous?! Unstable?! Corrupted?! Broken?!-" he stopped me before telling him everything negative about myself.

"(Y/N)...you're none of that! I know that everyone knows that you're amazing! Strong! Funny! Beautiful! I don't know why you're saying all of those negative things about yourself! You're so great to have around!" I blushed. "Everyone..?" he nod. "Yes! Every AU here even Error thinks that about you!" I blushed even more. "What makes you so sure about that?" he blushed. "I-I know this...because...because I know how everyone feels about you!" I blushed. "So you're telling me that every 'Sans' from the AU's..." he nod, so every AU thinks of a girl like me...someone special. "But all of the AU's? I haven't met them all though." he blushed. "Most of the AU's." I nod. "Thanks for telling me about all of that...you made me really happy." I smiled. "I'm always here to help!"

Soon Dream had to leave to help Ink out with the AU's so that left me with Nightmare, when Dream shortly left Nightmare came out to sit next to me. "Morning Nightmare." I smiled. "Morning (Y/N)...so I had a strange feeling that you were telling negative things about yourself." I nod. "How did you know?" he giggled. "I'm the one taking care of the negativity, fear, and despair. Dream on the other hand is the opposite of me." I nod. "So you're saying that you're dangerous, unstable, corrupted, and broken?" I nod. "Did Dream give you positive advice about you?" I nod. "You know...I completely disagree with him." I was shocked. "Here's my advice for you, I think that you're a girl that nobody could ever find. Someone like you, with your personality that no one could fine. Keep that in mine okay?" I blushed. "Are you saying that you think that I'm-" he interrupted me. "That I think of you is, you are...the one that I've fallen for." he blushed. "Oh stars, Nightmare...Dream was right." I blushed. "About what?

"Dream told me that most of the AU's...has the same feeling as you Nightmare." his eyes became dark. "So...you don't feel the same way?" I blushed. "I never said that." I grabbed his head moving it towards mine then kissed his forehead. Then all of a sudden, an explosion of good memories of Nightmare was showed to me and him. "How are you able to do that?" I was so confused. "I-I don't know..." I looked at all of his good memories. "You have a lot of memories." I smiled. Shortly after his memories faded away, "So hey Nightmare...I never told you that I didn't feel the same for you." he blushed. "But I don't think I'm ready for any romance though, I'm sorry." he frown. "I'm sorry." I hugged him. "It's fine...I understand if it's too early to ask you." After the conversation with Nightmare he headed off to see Dream for a while, so that left me alone. I waited for them to come back, then Core Frisk came back into this universe.

"Core Frisk! Great to see you again!" I smiled. "You too, (Y/N). So how have Dream and Nightmare been treating you?" they smiled. "Wonderful! So...what are you doing here?" I cheered. "Just checking on you, so are you planning to stay here or go somewhere else?" I started to think. "Take your time, when you made up your mine you're welcome to visit me anytime soon." they left the universe, now I was thinking if I wanted to stay in Dreamtale or visit other AU's...

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Thx so much for 2K I luv you all!
(๑'• ₃ •̀๑)