Chapter 21~Discover

(Y/N) POV

I kept a close eye on X-tale I had a strange feeling about this new AU, I placed it on the desk. I looked through the shelves for some interesting AU's, then I saw Underswap. It's been awhile since I've seen Blue so I grabbed the book then read through it, Sans is a skeleton of short stature with white, who usually wears his 'battle body' that is composed of a gray piece with padded sleeves, a blue scarf around his neck with blue gloves and dark blue pants, in addition to wearing light blue boots too. 

Sans is very sure of himself and is somewhat immature, but very clever, due to his love of puzzles and riddles. He has a big heart and always thinks the best of everyone, This is why his brother is always in constant care of him. He is interested in Napstaton's music. I found a lot of things about Underswap that Blue didn't tell me about. Then once I put the book back into the shelf, Ink came back into my universe with a guest. "(Y/N)! I brought someone!" then I saw cross, "Hello Cross! I'm (Y/N), nice to meet cha!" I held out my hand for a handshake.

He shook my hand, "See Cross! You can trust her!" he blushed. "Now you two have some fun!" Ink left through a portal. "Did Ink want you to make some friends?" he nod. "It's great meeting you Cross, welcome to the AU's! Glad to have you in the family!" I smiled. "Family?" I nod. "The AU's are like a family to me, in different universes." I smiled. "So what's this library for?" I grabbed his hand then showed him the books. 

"This library has all the information of every single AU!" I grabbed the X-tale book. "And I have your book right here! If you like you can read it." I handed it to him. "Oh..." he opened the book then started to read through it. "So you know everything about me already?" I nod. "You're welcome to explore the library! I'll be around if you need me!" I smiled. He started to explore the library then I got out my book, I placed it on the desk then looked through the drawers.

I found a quill set in one of the drawers, I sat down then I picked up the feather pen then dipped it in the ink. I started to write in my book adding more description on my story. Then while I was busy writing in my book, Cross scared me I knocked down the ink. I was fast enough to save it from spilling from my book by using my power, "Cross you nearly scared me half to death. So do you need anything?" he shook his head. "Sorry for scaring you...Chara made me scare you." I giggled. "It's fine so did you discover any AU's you like?" he nod. 

"Ah! That's great! Which AU do you like?" I got up then followed him upstair. "Oh you like the horror genre of the AU's?" he looked through the shelves. "I can recommend some for you like Dusttale, Horrortale, and Killertale. They're something..." I looked through the shelves. "Here are the books!" I handed him two of the three books. "Where's Horrortale..." I looked up then saw it, I used my powered then gave it to him. "I haven't gotten into them yet so do you want to read it together?" he blushed. "S-Sure."

We went back downstairs then sat together, I opened Dusttale first then went to the description of Sans. "Sans or murderer tried to stop the genocide by all means. But nothing worked, he just could not win. For hundreds of ways to genocide and discharges, one day he receives a determination to stop Chara. He planned to do so, so they're just tired to die, as he did. In the last corridor , but with each discharge, nothing changed. The human soul was too strong for the monster first level. So he decides to sacrifice the other monsters to get yourself more LV. Sans always felt tremendous guilt, and all the monsters come to him in nightmares...

However, he continued to kill and eventually the guilt disappeared. At that moment, the only thing that mattered to him, is trying to stop the man. His brother, this is the last monster that Sans did not want to kill, but he kills him, too, thinking that it will be less painful than to be killed by man. It was the last and most severe blow to his mind, then he becomes insane. Since then, the ghost of Papyrus does not give him no rest." I was really surprised on the description of this Sans. "Wow..." Cross mumbled. "Okay let's continue to Horrortale." I got the book then opened the book.

"Sans supposedly resides in the underground, five years after the events of the neutral ending, he still cares about Papyrus, but hates Undyne. He says that he has given up on desiring what is right and wrong, so he just tries to kill you no matter what. Horrortale Sans is no longer friends with the now insane Toriel, and uses a butcher knife of axe as a weapon instead of magic. He keeps his magical eye open at all times because he is always ready to kill anyone and everyone. It is widely believed that his appearance is so due to an injury in the skull, causing blood to spill on his eye, painting red permanently. This may explain why he is so unfriendly to anyone." I looked at the picture of Horrortale Sans. 

"You can read Killertale without me...I'm gonna grab a bite to eat, want anything?" he shook his head. I walked to another room, I walked into the kitchen grabbing something random from the fridge. It was a soda can, I started to drink it while I was sitting on the counter. Then I saw Cross, "Oh hi Cross! Need anything? I have chocolate." he nod. I grabbed a bar of chocolate inside the drawer, I tossed it at him. I toss the soda can away, "A big fan of chocolate?" he nod. "That's sweet." I giggled.

"So is Ink coming to get you or you staying with me?" he blushed. "I think Ink's going to get me." I nod, we both went back into the library. "So did you read Killertale yet?" he nod. "Do you want me to tell you about it?" I shook my head. "I'm not a big fan of horror..." then I saw a portal appear then Ink stepped out of it. "Hi (Y/N)! Cross! So did you guys have fun?" I nod. "Well come on Cross! Let's go back!" he nod. "Well see you guys later!" they left. I got the books Cross left on the table putting them back where they were, then I cleaned up the quill set. I placed everything back into the drawers, I went to the other room then laid down on the couch...