Chapter 33~Starlight

(Y/N) POV

Outertale Sans looked at me in shocked, I blushed. "W-Who are you?!" it seems like he doesn't realized what position we are in. "First can you please get off of me? And also move your hand? It's a bit uncomfortable..." he looked down at me to see his hand was placed on my breast, he quickly moved his hand away and got off of me. He then pulled me off the ground, "S-Sorry I didn't know that happened." he blushed. "It's fine, no big deal. So it's nice to meet you Outertale Sans! The name's (Y/N), if you're wondering!"

"W-Wait how do you know me?" I giggled. "Let me show you!" I walked over to one of the shelves then quickly examined through it trying to find the AU, Outertale. I found the book then went on my tippy toes to get it, I tossed it over to Outertale Sans. "This book has all the information in Outertale! So I know a lot about you!" he opened the book. "Wow..." I smiled. "You can read it if you want!" he looked to me. "Is there a book about you?" he winked. "There is! I'll go get it!" I got the silver heart key out from my shirt then went to the keyhole. I placed my key inside then turned it.

It opened then I went inside to find the book about me, as I was searching I heard footsteps coming from behind it must be Outertale Sans. "Hi Outertale Sans, I'm finding the book." I finally found the book then turned around to Outertale Sans. "Here!" I handed him the book. "Don't you think this room is a big dark?" he was right, this room was dark, the only light source was the echo flower in the middle of the room. "You're right, this room should get some light in it..." he nod. "Oh! Have you ever seen the stars before?" I nod. "But a very long time ago! I would like to see them again..." he smiled then took my hand.

He teleported both of us into Outertale, "W-Why are we here?! It's dangerous! Cross is-" I looked up to the sky, it was absolutely gorgeous. "See!" I've never seen so many stars before, I don't ever want to stop looking. "The stars are so beautiful!" he giggled. "You know what the brightest star is here?" I shook my head. "You..." I blushed. "That's very sweet of you to say!" I smile then continued looking at the stars, they were so amazing to look at. I wished I could have visited this universe long ago, It would have been great.

Fell POV

"What the hell do we have to spend time together?" I said disgustedly. "(Y/N) told us we have to be friends." Dance said. "I'll go check on her, she hasn't come to the living room yet..." Flowerfell said. "I'll come too!" Dance jumped up. "Sure I'll come." we all went into the library but no sign of (Y/N). There was this open passage leading to somewhere, I went inside to see how damn dark it was in here. I got to the end where an echo flower was lighting up the room. I then kicked what seem like a book, I picked up the book to see (Y/N) name written on the front.

I opened the book then started to read through it, all of a sudden Dance and Flowerfell came behind. "Fell, what are you reading?" Dance asked. "N-None of your damn business!" I quickly closed the book. "Did you guys find (Y/N)?" I asked. "No..." I sigh. "You guys are useless." suddenly a portal opened inside of this room, there steps out (Y/N) with another Sans. "That was quite a lovely view!" (Y/N) smiled, then looked at us. "How did you guys? Oh yeah I forgot, well get out, it's off limits!" she then pushed us all out of that room then locked it behind us.

(Y/N) POV

I know it was my fault for not locking up the secret passage but they knew better on not going into there. "Let's all go into the living room, I'll get you guys something to eat..." I went into the living room then unclipped my orb, clipping it on my strap. I took off my cloak, tossing it to the couch then heading off into the kitchen. I looked through the fridge to see what I could make or get something for the guys to eat, "Who wants mustard?" I grabbed a mustard bottle out of the fridge. "Give it!" Fell yelled, I tossed it to him. "Ketchup? Anyone?" Dance raised his hand, I tossed it to him. "Want anything Flowerfell?" he shook his head. "You sure?"

He nod then I sigh, I went out of the kitchen into my bathroom. I had a pretty exciting day meeting a few Sans', I turned on the water then took off my clothes. I hopped into the shower, taking my time to wash myself. I turned off the water then got a towel, wrapping it around myself. I got my orb, clipping it to my towel then I placed my necklace on, I teleported myself into my room. I went through the drawers, I picked out a shirt and shorts. I placed my orb onto the shirt, then I started to change. I walked out my room to see all the guys sitting on the couch...