Chapter 12~Forgotten

(Y/N) POV

I woke up in a blank room, I was so confused on where I was or how did I get here. I walked around but realized I was just walking in circles, "Hello..?" I called out...no answer. "Is anyone here..?" I called out again, still no answer. I didn't know how I got her, I don't remember anything in the past like I had amnesia. I forgot everything and everyone when I got here, I didn't remember my sister or all the AU's I've met. I was all alone inside this blank room with nothing to do, I was so lost in my mine. After what felt like an eternity of waiting, I heard a noise from somewhere then quickly got up searching for it. I saw a portal opened then I saw two skeletons step out of it, one was all glitched out while the other was wearing a blue scarf. "(Y/N)!" one of the skeleton ran up to me hugging the life out of me. "Um...hello? Who are you?" he looked at me. "Y-You don't remember me?" I shook my head. "Sorry...no." he looks a bit disappointed. "See I told you Blue! She doesn't remember anyone! She probably doesn't remember her name!" the error version went back into the portal.

"So Hiya! I'm guessing you're Blue?" he nod. "So you don't remember me...(Y/N)?" I shook my head. "I don't remember anything." I smiled. "Oh...so you don't remember the good times we had?" he looks sad. "Oh no! I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry that I don't remember you but we can start over again." I smiled. "So how did you get here?" I asked him. "Error captured me from my universe then brought me here." I nod. "Do you know how you got here?" I shook my head. "What was the last thing you remember?" I thought for a bit. "I was here." he looked around. "So do you want to play a game?" I nod. "Let's play tag!" he poked me. "Tag you're it!" he then started to run away. "Hey no fair!" I giggled. We played around this place, we were having a great time together. Then we both got tired then rested for a bit, "That was fun!" I cheered.

"You act very different then before." he mumbled. "Tell me! How did I act before!" I looked at him. "Before you acted pretty calm...the opposite of you right now!" I giggled. "Okay...so where did you come from before you got here?" I asked him. "I was in a universe called 'Underswap'! It's basically the swap version of Undertale." I was confused. "Undertale..?" I looked at him. "Oh yeah...let me explain it to you." he then explained everything from his universe. "Wow...that sounds really cool." I giggled. "Wait did I have a universe of my own?" he nod. "Yep but I don't know much of it though." he chuckled. "It's alright!" we continued talking about the AU's with each other until Error came back talking to someone, it looked like a 90's version of Sans. "Why is (Y/N) here and Blue?" he talked to Error. "Oh I forgot to tell you that I've captured them, (Y/N) lost most of her memories so she has forgotten everything. Have fun!" Error left again. "Hello!" I greeted him. "I'm (Y/N) and that's Blue!" I smiled. "I already know you guys, but I think you forgot about me I'm Fresh!"

"So how did you get here?" I asked him. "Well I just came to visit my bro, Error." I was confused. "So you're able to leave this place?" he nod. "Can you bring me and Blue out of here?" he looked a bit unsure. "I don't know...Error well he's my bro." I looked at him. "Please?" I gave him an innocent look. "Alright." I was really happy. "Great!" I grabbed Blue's hand. "Okay let's go!" he opened a portal then we went inside, Blue was able to go back into his universe but Fresh couldn't find my universe. "Sorry (Y/N), I can't find your universe." I was a bit disappointed. "Wait (Y/N) do you know how to use your powers?" I gave him a confused look. "You had the same powers as every other Sans, so do you remember how to use it?" I thought for a bit. "I can try...what do I need to do?" he smiled. "Okay, just think of a place you want to go to. Then snap your fingers, It should work." I nod, I thought of my universe then I snapped my fingers. I was still here but I was DETERMINE to get into my universe. Soon after a few tries I was in the blank room again but there was a note here, it was a picture of me and someone else I wasn't sure of. I was starting to cry, was this my universe just a place filled with nothingness.

Ink POV

(Y/N) world was destroyed, everyone soon forgot about her even me then while I was drawing I felt a present of a new universe. I couldn't hold my excitement then went inside that universe, there was nothing there but one person they were crying. "Are you okay?" they looked at me...it was (Y/N). "(Y/N)!" I hugged her but she pushed me away. "Why does everyone know me?!" I hugged her again but she didn't hug me back. "Who are you? And how did you get here?" she doesn't remember me. "Ink...I'm the guardian of the AU's." she gave me a confused look. "How were you able to get your universe back?" she still seems confused. "The last time I saw you was when Error was destroying your universe, but now you got it back...a broken version of it." she started to cry. "Oh no why are you crying?" she hugged me. "I want my universe back! I miss everyone there! I want to start over so please help me..." she grabbed my shirt. "I-I can't-" when I said that her face...it looked like she lost all her hopes. "(Y/N)?" she was giving me the death stare.

"It's okay Ink, I know you tried your best...it's okay." I looked at her. "(Y/N) this isn't like you at all." I was tearing up. "Ink don't be a crybaby, you'll be fine. I'll be fine too so don't worry about me okay? I want you to take care of the other AU's." she smiled at me. "I just need to ask you one thing Ink..." she moved my face closer to hers. "Promise me that I'll be okay and I won't be alone..." I nod. "Good...thank you." she kissed my cheek. "I'm here for you." she hugged me. "I'm glad."