Chapter 22~How to Love

(Y/N) POV

I was laying on the couch, I thought to myself for a bit...'how long have I've been wearing these clothes for..? I should probably take a shower.' I got up then headed to the bathroom. I turned on the faucet then took my clothes off hoping into the tub. I put extra bubbles inside the bath, I was playing around with the bubbles. Then all of a sudden, a portal opened right in front of me then someone jumped out of it. It was Fresh, his face landed between my chest. "Hi..? How did you get in my bathroom?" he quickly got up then he got out of the tub. "I-I'm so sorry! My bro got angry so I portaled through AU's then I got here all a sudden!?" I calmed him down. "Calm down Fresh...grab some new clothes from my room then wait outside for a bit then we can talk." he nod then went outside. I quickly got dressed then headed out to talk to Fresh.

"So tell me everything!" he nod. "So I was talking to my bro, Error. Then I got him mad somehow. Then I ran away portaling myself to different AU's then I got here somehow. I'm sorry!" he blushed. "It's completely okay! Accidents happens, so would you like to stay here for a bit just until Error doesn't destroy you?" he nod. "Make yourself comfy! If you need me I'll be in the library." I walked into the library, I searched through the shelves then found the book I was looking for Freshtale. I opened the book then read the description about Fresh, Fresh is completely lacking in emotions and incapable of love. He has a lax attitude and tends to be a very 'go with the flow' type personality. 

Most of this is due to his lack of caring for basically anything. He has an extreme baseline fear of 'not existing', so he continues to 'survive' by moving from host to host. He does not kill his victims, preferring to leave as many bodies 'open' as possible for possible infection later. Fresh is not a fan of swear words, as he will censor people almost always. He is also woefully oblivious of his own words and actions sometimes, he very much likes to be a 'totes rad broseph' but is blunt to a fault and will blurt out the truth before he thinks of what he's saying.

I put the book back then when I turned around I saw Fresh, "F-Fresh?! You scared me." he giggled. "Sorry my bro! So how do you know me?" I got the book back off the shelf. "Just read this...also I'm (Y/N)." I handed him the book. I went to the desk grabbing my book and quill set, I continued on writing in my book then Fresh gave me the book "Oh you finished?" he nod. "So what is this place?" I placed the book back on the shelf. "I'm one of the guardians of the AU's, this library has all the information on every single AU. Feel free to explore!" I smiled. 

"I'll be here if you need anything." I continued writing in the book. "What are you writing?" he sat next to me. "Oh I'm writing a bit more about my universe..." he looked a bit closer to it, then I noticed something purple in his eyes. "Hey Fresh...can I see your sunglasses for a sec? It's okay if you don't want to..." he took off his glasses, his eyes were so amazing. There were dark purple swirling around his eyes, one of his eyes looked like it had his soul in it while the other eye had nothing. I put on his glasses, "Wowzers...I love your eyes Fresh. Why don't you take them off more often." I took his sunglasses off then place it on my shirt. "It's a dead give away to my true self..." he blushed.

"I think it's nice to see your eyes...here are your sunglasses back." I handed him back his sunglasses but he didn't put them on. "Oh you're not wearing your shades?" he shook his head. "I want to make you happy." he mumbled. "That's sweet!" he blushed. "Feel free to explore the library, it has all the information on every AU!" I continued writing in my book, "Can I read that book you're writing in?" I nod, I slide him the book. I started to clean up the quill set placing it back in the drawers. "So I knew you before..?" I nod. "But how did Error erase my memories..?" I shrug. "Can I get my memories back about you?" I blushed a bit. "I don't know how to do that...well I haven't done this before but I can try." 

I got up then gave Fresh a kiss on the forehead. An explosion of good memories flowed around but no sign of me anywhere..."Let's try something else." I moved my face to his face, I gave a quick peck on his teeth. I looked at him, he was just blushing then he froze all of a sudden. "Fresh?" I shook him a bit. "Fresh?! Did I break you?!" then he regain his conscious. "(Y/N)? It's been a while...where am I?"

"So Fresh...do you remember everything from the past?" he nod. "Tell me." he nod. "I'm gonna start from the beginning, so Ink told me there was a new yet old AU so I came with him. There were some other bros coming alone so we went into your universe. We all fell-" I hugged him. "Great! You remembered! Now that means...I can make everyone remember!" he looked around. "Are we in a library?" I nod. "So that's the downside on doing that, they could forget the present." I mumbled. "This library is full of all the details of every AU and I'm the caretakers of the AU's." 

"Wow! I'm so happy for you!" I smiled. "So do you remember how you got here?" he nod. "I got my bro mad." he blushed slightly. "But I don't really remember how I got into this library." I nod. "So Fresh...is it true that you can't feel any emotions?" he nod. "How did you-" I cut him off. "Like I said, this place has every detail on every AU." he nod. "So you don't know how it feels to love someone?" he nod. "Well I can possibly show you but I'm not the romantic type of person...so if my advice doesn't work then you can ask the other AU's." he nod.

"Learning how to love...well think of someone that makes you feel more safer with." he thought for a bit. "Y-You..." I blushed a bit. "Keep this in mine, you might get rejected. It's natural for loving someone, if they do reject you then you can be happy without a partner." he nod. "Make sure that you really want to be with that special person, you may not know about their past. Also get to know them, become friends first." he nod. "Be committed, ask them how they feel about you or you tell them how you feel. It can go two ways they accept or deny you." he nod. "That's about it, your relationship can go downhill or up. So that's my advice I know not the greatest but, that's what I know of. Love is hard to find, you have to find your special person...but I'm not sure how you can feel love, it can be different then my advice."