Chapter 31~Dance

(Y/N) POV

I was resting on the couch with Fell, I was pretty comfortable with Fell laying on top of me. Soon after a few minutes of resting, I saw a portal open in my living room. Then someone came out of it, Dancetale Sans, it's been awhile since I've seen him. I waved at him, I teleported in front of him "Hello Dancetale Sans! It's been awhile, hasn't it?" he looks confused. "Oh yeah, I forgot your memories were erase...the one's about me." he looked at me. "How can I forget such a cute face?" I blushed slightly. "C-Cute?! I'm not cute." he chuckled. "So Ink told me to come here since my universe is kinda in trouble so I'm trusting Ink."

"That's good, so welcome to my home! Or library if you head that way!" I pointed down a hallway. "Library?" I nod. "I'm the Caretaker of the AU's, the name's (Y/N) if you were wondering." suddenly he grabbed my hand, he twirled me around then caught me as he let me down. "I'm Dancetale Sans!" I giggle. "That was a surprise." he nod. "So I know you from before?" I nod. "Yep! You danced with me at a party!" he nod. "Well I'm upset that I forgot about you." he sigh. "Hey can you get those memories back?" I nod, then I grabbed his face giving a quick peck on him. "There!" he blushed. "(Y-Y/N) right?" I nod. "I briefly met you but I can tell that you dance a lot!" he nod. "Maybe I can show you some of my tricks!" I nod. "Oh please do! I think you're very talented!"

"Heh, thanks kid." he grabbed my hand all of a sudden. "Woah!" he pulled me close to him. "Did I surprise you?" I nod. "Maybe we should dance in the library, since I don't want to wake up Fell." he nod, I showed him the way into the library. "This is the library!" he looked around. "This place is massive!" I chuckled. "Yep! Has every AU in here!" then he grabbed my hand again. "Shall we continue?" I smiled. "We shall indeed!" he chuckled. "Let's begin!" he twirled me around a couple of times, I was having a great time with him. Suddenly in the middle of our dancing, Dance stopped then looked at me. I was a bit confused on why he stopped, we looked at each other's eyes deeply. Then Dance pulled me closer to him, my chest was pressing against his rib cage.

"You look so adorable..." I blushed slightly. "T-Thanks." he chuckled. "I'm so glad I met you, (Y/N)..." he moved his hand to my cheek, caressing it softly. "Me too..." I blushed a bit more. "You're getting flustered, aren't you?" he giggled. "W-What?! No!" I pushed him away slightly. "Woah, sorry didn't want to make you mad." I shook my head. "N-No, it's not that...I'm not use to affection if that makes any sense." he stepped closer to me. "It's okay...sorry about that." I sigh. "C-Can we continue dancing?" he nod then pulled me in. "Is it fine if we do a different type of dance?" he shrug. "All I know is waltz!" I could tell he was lying. "Dance, you know that I know everything about your universe right? And I'm certain you also know hip hop..." he started to sweat a bit. "O-Oh yeah, I forgot!"

"You're very bad at lying...what are you trying to do?" he sigh. "I'm trying to get close to you, I know that's weird but-" I cut him off by giving him another peck on his teeth. I moved away from him, I could see him blushing madly. "Are you okay Dance? Was that too much?" I worried. "N-No...that was really cute what you did!" he smiled. "Thanks, I'll be checking on Fell now! You're welcome to do whatever you want in my universe." I went back into the house part to see Fell waking up. "Oh Fell! You're awake!" I smiled. "Hey sweetheart what I miss?" he smiled at me. "Dancetale Sans is here! I had a little dance with him! He's in the library!" he got up then rushed into the library, I followed him. Soon Fell and Dancetale Sans met, Fell especially seem angry to see him. "What are you doing here? Trying to take (Y/N) or something?" Fell said.

"No, since you're the one who wants (Y/N)!" Dance said. "Woah guys! Calm down, be friends!" they sigh. "Fine sure Fell, let's be friends!" I smiled. "Fell?" I looked to Fell. "Sure whatever, friends if that makes (Y/N) happy." I smiled. "Yeah! Now you two go hang out and get to know each other! I'll be in the library if you need me!" I pushed Dance and Fell into the housing part then went into the library. Suddenly a portal opened in the middle of the library, out came Flowerfell Sans. I never gotten to see him before, he seems confused...wonder if I could be friends.  

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I'll be updating for awhile...just till it comes to a certain part...