Chapter 35~Same Stories

Geno POV

I wasn't sure what just had happened but now it seems like I was pinning a girl to the ground. She had bandages all over herself, she was blushing at me. "Geno, sorry...can you get off of me?" I got off of her, I helped her up. "Thank you, I'm (Y/N) and you're Geno!" I nod. "How do you know me?" she sigh. "I would explain but I feel really tired so I'm gonna take a shortcut!" I was a bit confused. "Shortcut?" suddenly she grabbed my face, giving me a peck on the teeth, I blushed madly.

(Y/N) POV

I pulled away to look at Geno, he was still blushing. "Geno? Are you okay? Did I break you?" I waved my hand in front of his face. "N-No you didn't...I'm glad to see you again, you look lovely." I blush. "Oh thank you? Even with my bandages...that's very sweet of you!" I smile. "So who did this to you?! I will kill them!" he lightly grab my cheeks. "Please don't, it was my fault...I tried helping Dream but I got myself hurt..." I glance away from Geno for a second. "Being a guardian is hard you know?" I sigh. "What do you mean? Being a guardian is great! You get to help the universes, see smiles, see happiness..."

"Everytime I make someone happy..." I look at Geno. "I...feel a little bit more empty." I started to tear up. "All the world's need my help, but none of them will help me...There are lots of eyes that are watching me. Help me...please. Everybody counts with me but I count with nobody...I feel scared all the time but my job is to help the universes. The weight is too heavy for me..." Geno looked at me in shocked, tears rolled down my cheeks then I hugged him very tightly. "This is too much! I-I...want to give up..."

"(Y/N)...everything's going to be fine." he wiped the tears away. "H-How are you so sure?" he smile. "Cause, I know how you feel..." I felt myself light up a bit. "R-Really?!" he nod. "I'll tell you-" I cut him off. "I already know, you fought Chara with determination then teleported to the loading screen...and you couldn't escape? Was it that story?" he nod."How did you know that?" I sigh. "Books." I pointed to the bookshelf. "Alright?" he seems to be confused. "I'll show you." I grabbed his hand then moved him to the shelf, I look through the shelf then found Aftertale.

"Here, you can read this if you want, I'm going to get some rest." I handed him the book. "Do you need help? You're still a bit weak!" I shook my head. "Thank you for the offer though." I started to walk away from Geno into the living room. "(Y/N)!" Outertale ran to me. "Hi Outertale." I smile. "Are you doing okay? I was getting worried!" I nod. "I'm just going to take a small nap, so don't worry please." I walked upstairs into my bedroom, I took off my cloak then flopped on the bed. After minutes of resting, I open my eyes to see Ink, Dream, Blue, and Sans.

"Ink?! Dream?! Blue?! Sans?! What are you doing here?! Aren't you suppose to be finding Cross?!" I sat up. "We're just checking on you, since Dream told me what happened." Ink said. "I-I'm fine! You don't have to worry about me! You guys are suppose to stop Cross!" they sigh. "You don't look fine at all, (Y/N), with all those bandages on..." Blue said. "That's why we're very worried about you!" Dream said. "But the other Sanses are taking good care of me!" I slightly wined. "We know but, we really and truly care deeply about you!" Sans said. "That's very sweet of you four..." I blush. "But you guys have to stop Cross before he destroys all the universes!" Ink nod. "Let's go guys...stay safe (Y/N)..."

Ink opened a portal, each of them walked inside now I'm left alone. I look down at my bandages then took one of my arm bandages off to see a scar, at least I wasn't bleeding. I then started to remove all my bandages, my scars were healed, very quickly may I say. I got off the bed then put on my cloak again, I then went out of my room to check on the Sanses, down at the living room. I walked downstairs to see that they were all talking, they don't seem to notice me yet. "Who do you think (Y/N) will end up with?" Reaper said. "The hell knows?" Fell blush. "You think she'll end up with you?! That's hilarious!" Dance said.

"Didn't she meet other Sanses like Ink, Dream, Fresh, Error? Don't you think she'll end up with one of them?" Flowerfell said. "Well she's a bit strange, she is one of the guardians!" Outertale said. "She is but, she isn't happy with being a guardian..." Geno said. "Why'da say that?" Dance said. "I'm not sure if I'm suppose to share it to you guys though..." I continued listening to their conversation about me. I then teleported myself into the library, then I saw them...Core Frisk...it's been awhile.