Chapter 17~Kimono

(Y/N) POV

I went into the Omega timeline looking for universes I could go to, then all of a sudden I felt eyes looking at me. I turned all around me to see every Sans looking at me, I didn't know why they were all looking at me for. Soon someone came up me, another Sans but he was wearing a kimono. "Oh hi there! I really like your kimono!" he smiled. "Finally! Someone finally said it's not a dress." I giggled. "Oh where are my manners? I'm Kimono Sans. So...question why do you have cat ears and a tail?" I smiled. "Do you know Sci?" he nod. "So I did an experiment with him, then now I'm a Neko!" I meowed. "I heard Core Frisk told me that you're going into several universes?" I nod. 

"Let me guess, you want me to go into your universe?" he blushed. "S-Sure if you want to." I nod. "I'll head to your universe in a few minutes I want to talk to the others." I smiled. "Okay take your time." I walked away to talk to the others. Then I saw Classic Sans, I ran up to him. "Sans! It's been forever!" I hugged him. "Woah (Y/N)...why do you have a tail?" I sigh, then started to explain what happened. "That makes sense I guess...so you've change a lot." I smiled. "Thanks!" we started to talk to each other for a while then I had to leave to go to Kimono Sans.

I went out of the Omega timeline then portal my way to Kimono Sans universe, his universe was really cool I could see every monster there wearing kimono. I then found his house, I knocked on the door to see his Papyrus opened the door. "Welcome!" he looked at me. "Oh stars! A human...where's your respect human! Come in I must get you a kimono then I the great Papyrus will capture you." he pulled on my arm then led me into the house. He pulled me all the way up to his room then toss me a short kimono.

"Here human put this on!" he went out of the room. I changed into the kimono, I walked out of his room carrying my clothes placing it near the couch. "Ah! Human! I need to tell you that I have training and my brother's going to keep an eye on you." I nod. "Goodbye human! There's noodles in the fridge if you want some." he left shortly after Sans came. "Kimono Sans!" I ran up to him. "Oh hey (Y/N)...where did you get that kimono?" he blushed. "Oh your brother gave it to me." he nod. "It's a bit too short." he mumbled. "I agree, also it's a bit oversize for me but I don't want to be rude."

"Also if you don't mind helping me, can you tighten the ribbon a bit for me?" he blushed. "S-Sure." he went around me loosing up the ribbon then tightening it around my waist. "Thanks so much!" I meowed. "No problem." I turned around to him. "So...your brother is very enthusiastic...reminds me of my sister." I smiled. "Anyway, what would you like to do?" he shrug. "We can watch some television." I nod. We both sat on the couch then turned on the TV, "Hey (Y/N)...can I pet you?" I nod then laid down on his lap letting him pet my head. After a few minutes I fell asleep on his lap...

Kimono Sans POV

I was watching TV with (Y/N) and she let me pet her I couldn't get over how adorable she looked with her cat features wearing that kimono, then I didn't realize (Y/N) was sleeping until she was really quiet. She looked really cute when she was sleeping but I didn't know what to do, I was stift if I move then I might wake her up. So I fell asleep with her until Papyrus came back from his training, "Brother! I am back!" I was a bit startled, (Y/N) moved a bit. "Bro...quiet! (Y/N) is sleeping!" I whispered yelled. "Oh sorry...I didn't know you liked the human." I blushed. "What? I'm just taking care of her." he giggled. "Yeah you are brother. I'll be cooking some noodles if you want some." I nod. Soon as Papyrus finished cooking his noodles, he moved (Y/N) away from me so I was able to get up. I put a blanket over her so she can stay warm, soon after I read a bedtime story to my bro I went to my room then slept.