Chapter 18~Retry

(Y/N) POV

I woke up the next morning at Kimono Sans's couch, I looked next to me to see him. "Kimono Sans..?" I sat up. "Oh morning (Y/N), you overslept a bit." he giggled. "I did?" he nod. "Well morning Kimono Sans." I stretched. "So are you heading to another universe today?" I shrug. "Well I should probably head to Fresh's universe...since yesterday Error came to visit him and well once I told him something I kinda broke him." he giggled. "How did you break Error?" I shrug. "I told him a theory that Sci told me." I then looked down at my clothing. 

"Hey...can I keep this kimono?" he shook his head. "It's my bro's so I can't...but I'll get one for you." I nod. "Thanks!" I hugged him. "I'll go change." I grabbed my normal clothes that I put near the couch then went up to the bathroom to change. As soon as I finished I rushed back downstairs, "I should probably head to Fresh now." I opened a portal leading to Fresh's universe. "See you later Kimono!" I walked through the portal leading inside of Fresh's living room. "Fresh..?" I called out, then he came out from a room. "Heyya (Y/N)! What'ca doing here?"

"Is Error okay? I felt bad on breaking him yesterday." he nod. "He's in my room, you guys should talk. You'll get on Error's good side, if Error does something then just call me okay?" I nod, I went upstairs into Fresh's room to see Error sitting on his bed. I knocked on the door, "Hi Error..." I walked towards him then sat on the chair next to the bed. "What are you doing here?" he looked away from me. "Sorry for breaking you...I didn't know what would happen." he started to chuckle. "You know that I destroy AU's right? DESTROY! Not create!" I giggled a bit. "Again I'm sorry...hey Error do you want to try again?" he looked at me. "Try again?" I nod. "I mean like start over again, like start with a simple greeting then getting to know each other..." he rolled his eyes. "Why would I want to get to know YOU?" I gave him an innocent look. "F-Fine." he blushed. "Yay! Hi I'm (Y/N)!"

"Error..." I smiled. "So...Error I need to know why you destroyed my universe." he glared at me. "I told you, you were a threat!" I tilted my head. "What have I done to become a threat?" he seems to be thinking. "Well you tell me why your universe existed?" I shrug. "Now stop changing the subject and tell me...why am I was threat?" he looks frustrated. "Because um...it's hard to understand?" I was confused. "Understand?" he nod. "Yes, in your universe the monsters won the war instead of the humans but now changing the genders of the skeleton bros too but not the others is stupid." I nod. "But I wasn't the one who created my universe though..." 

"Whoever created your universe should get a lesson or something." I giggled. "But one question...if you wanted to destroy my universe but keep me alive even though I was a threat what does that mean?" he blushed. "Wait! I know, Dream told me when I was in his universe that most of the Sans in the AU's thinks of me as amazing, strong, funny, and...beautiful is that true for you Error?" he blushed. "N-No not at all!" I sigh. "Well I remember Nightmare telling me something too, he said that I was a girl that no one could find...like my personality." he blushed even more. "What have these idiots been telling you?!"

"Well...if you don't agree on what Dream or Nightmare said...then what do you think of me?" he giggled a bit. "You're my puppet! Just like everyone else, so you're no different then everyone else!" I nod. "So are you calling me a guy?" he looked at me shocked. "What?! No!" I giggled. "But you said that I'm no different than anyone else." I teased. "You know what I mean..." I smiled. "I know..." I could see him smile a bit. "Is Sci going to fix your cat problem?" I shrug. "I told him that I wanted to stay a Neko for a bit longer but if a CATastrophe happens then I need to be a human again." I laughed. 

"Very funny...you cat." he giggled a bit. "So Error...how did you meet Fresh?" he sigh. "It's a long story..." I got on the edge of my seat. "Tell me!" I meowed. "Fine...so I met Fresh in his universe, he was a very annoying guy at first. Then one day when I was visiting his universe again I found him crying, somehow I knew what he was crying about. So I went to hug him, since I can't really make up a conversation." I looked at him. "That's really sweet of you!" he blushed. "Sure whatever." he looked away from me.

"So is Ink your friend?" he started to laugh. "Friend?! More like enemy! He creates AU's!" he stared at me. "Oh okay..." I stayed silent for a while, until I broke the silence. "Error...when you destroyed my universe is it because everyone there was a threat?" he shook his head. "Like I told you, your universe was confusing but I couldn't kill you since you were a part of the AU's." I nod. "So you can't kill any Sans?" he looked at me. "I can kill anyone I want!" I was getting confused. "But you said you couldn't kill me..." he tried of thinking of something. "It was my chose to keep you alive!" I nod.

"Say Error...can you make everyone forget a certain thing?" he nod. "If you mean by taking a small memory then erasing it forever then yes." I nod. "So if someone asked you if you can erase something from everyone's memories then you can do it?" he nod. "Why are you asking me that?" I shrug. "Just curious...so It's nice talking to you Error. I'm glad we got to know some things about each other!" I meowed. "Yeah...whatever." I smiled. "Maybe we should hang out some more?" he shrug. "I'll take that as a yes! Well I'm going to visit some other AU's! Bye!" I snapped my fingers that opened to the Omega timeline, "Hope you feel better!"