Part 70: The Princess' Demands and Another Piece in the Game

"What do you mean she isn't here?" Rose screamed in Jeremy's face. Eli stood in the corner with his head in his hands,  Al was trying to say something but Rose wouldn't listen to anything.

"She left two days ago, she's not even in the country." He sat down and watched the Silver Princess turning red and shaking in anger or something he couldn't really place.

"What about my son? He's still missing and you are doing nothing!" she yelled, Al rubbed his forehead and sighed.

"What do you want from me, Rose? You know we have search parties out there. Your husband is the one who has been sitting up in his cushy little castle, doing nothing-"

"You forget yourself." she lowered her tone and stepped towards him. Al had to admit he had felt more comfortable than he did now. "I am Rose Monatheon. I am the Lady of the North and the Lake. I am the Silver Princess and I will not tolerate your insolence."

Al nodded. "You're right. I'm sorry. I could give you the directions to find Captain Dentt and he will take you to the Girl Queen's world. I can arrange for someone to meet you on the other side and escort you to Hogwarts. I don't want the queen wasting anymore time than she has to so you will go to her."

"Fine." Rose glowered. "But I want to leave right now."

He groaned and sank further into his chair. "I can't get someone to meet you that quickly. These things take time-"

"Let the Queen's brother come with me then." she turned to Jeremy. "You can do magic right?"

Jeremy started to agree but Al stood up. "No, you're not taking Jeremy with you. That's the most ridiculous thing."

"Why?" Rose demanded, her nostrils flaring.

"My lady-" Eli walked over to her and put a hand on her arm which she threw off. In the background, Jeremy lit up a purple cigarette that billowed smoke into the room.

"No, I want to know what is more important than my son." her eyes bore into Al and he felt that same discomfort fill him once again.

"You need to look at the bigger picture. We have plans we need to carry out and Jeremy is a vital role in those plans." he was getting tired and the more they discussed this the more frustrated he was becoming.

"How about I tell you what I see in the bigger picture?" she smiled sadistically. "I am the Dellisandro legacy and I am married to Lord Monatheon. Between the two sides of my family, I control over seventy five percent of your army. I wouldn't piss me off if I were you."

Al's jaw clenched. "I'll get a wizard to meet you on the shores after you leave Kalishterya. But Jeremy stays here."

"As long as I get what I want." she shrugged. "So when do we leave?"

"Jeremy can take you to Re'na right now." he walked away from her and Jeremy nodded.

"If you'll take me arm?" he spoke to Eli and Rose after finishing his cigarette and stamping the butt out on the carpet of laid furs. Each of them complied and Al stared in the opposite direction from them. He feared if he looked at Rose Monatheon one more time he was going to damage that relationship for good. With a loud bang, the three people left and he stood alone in the pale blue tent. He felt like he could finally breathe but that didn't last for long. Sir Schwann pushed his way through the flaps at the entrance and it took everything in Al's power not to groan at the sight.

"My lord." Schwann bowed deeply which gave Al an opportunity to roll his eyes.

"I'm not a lord, Schwann. Stand up." the soldier obeyed and stood with his hands folded behind his back. "What's your report?"