• Chapter 1 •

A/N; This character "Lulu" is my best friend in real life. Her Wattpad is geeky_shrimp so make sure to follow her and read her amazing stories! Especially "Don't look behind you" which has hit 1k views! 🎉🎉🎉 YAY! So yeah, and don't forget the "//". Cha Cha!
———
Ruby's POV:
....................
"Hey, heyyyy" I recognised as Lulu's annoying yet loving voice, whispering playfully. "Jblasdef" I mumble, rolling over to the other side of my bed and faced my back to her. "Fine. Be that way....birthday girl" Lulu giggled, with her footsteps fading away.

Wait, birthday girl? Birthday girl! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! I'M SEVENTEEN! "I'M SEVENTEEN!" I screamed, jolting up from bed.

I turned around to Lulu and gasped. "Oh hey there!" Lulu said obliviously, with a fake plastered smile. In her hands was a four litre bucket of water, w-with ice cubes in it! "Is it too late now to say sorryyy?!" She sang, quickly making her way towards me.

"AHH!" I screamed, running over the other side of the room. "Cause I'm" Lulu shouted, blocking me into the corner of my room. Even though she's a foot shorter, she can be VERY intimidating! She sang with an playful face "missing more than just your body!" Then I felt the whole front of me get saturated wet, along with some ice cubes hitting my face.

"Oh ooh OH OH!" She continued singing, running like her pants are on fire. "LULU!" I shouted, running after her. "Is it to late now to say sorryyyy!?" She ran through the bedroom door and down stairs, with me hot on her trail.

"Yeah I know that I let you down!" She sang, running into the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen straight after her, seeing Rosie cooking breakfast with her back facing me and Joey eating, sitting down at the island with Keith drinking his coffee. Lulu ran behind her farther and finished "is it too late to say I'm sorry now?" I exhaled. I couldn't stay mad at that her. Cute innocent thing or an ugly monster.

"Why Lulu? Whyyy?" I asked irritated, running my hands down my face. "Happy birthday Ruby!" They all shouted out of the blue. I looked up at everyone and laughed.

"Thanks guys" I smiled. "We'll have the cake and give you your presents with Holly and Nae coming over for dinner, ok dear?" Rosie says continuing her cooking. "Yeah, sounds great" I nod.

"Depends if I don't eat all the cake now!" Lulu threatens playfully. "What?! You've done this" I say, gesturing at my saturated body "and now you're gonna eat my cake?!"

"What have you done now Lulu?" Rosie sighed, still with her back faced towards me. "Oh Lulu" Keith tisked looking at me. "On my birthday too!" I said throwing my hands in the air (like you just don't care, sorry...).

Joey started cracking up laughing, taking a photo or video of me. "JOEY! DON'T!" I said, pointing at him sternly.

Joey is Lulu's twin brother, and they're nothing, I mean NOTHING alike. Joey is a typical, popular fuckboy. His light brown spiky hair screams fuckboy and his mild blue eyes are not eyes to trust. I'm not gonna lie, he is good looking and does have a fit body since he plays rugby....typical. He's the number one trouble maker. Lulu on the other hand is the most loveable, trusting amazing nerd that's highly intelligent and is the number one goody goody, but not in a bad way that is. Her dark brown eyes can hold cuteness or evilness, depend what mood, with her short dark hair being crazy or neat, again, depends what mood. She's also fit since she plays baseball along with me. We both started baseball weekly 2 years ago, and it has been the best decision of my life!

"What?" Joey asked, laughing innocently with that smug smile of his face. "Joey. Give me your phone" Keith sighed, walking over to him. "Ugh!" Joey threw his head back irritated and gave Keith the phone. Keith then walked over to me and handed me the phone. "You can delete whatever he took. I don't know any of this technology stuff" he says shaking his head. I laughed and looked down at the phone, tapping away.