• Chapter 38 •

A/N; I don't think I've mentioned this, but I'm gonna mention it now, and thank you guys for it. Now, thank you guys for making this story become the number one rising in the werewolf genre on Wattpad. I don't know, but I'm honestly VERY surprised my story could make it this far, and is currently going further as you read this. I highly appreciate it and thank you all! Now, enough of being Miss Serious (which you won't be seeing most times) and on with the chapter!😝😁👍🏼✨
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"Chad got the mind link! Are you ok? Are you hurt? Who was there at the fight? Who did you hurt? Who let Romeo go? Who was Cole's mate that rejected him? Did anyone-" Lulu ranted with Piper, Zara, Skylar, Chad and Joey behind her, bombarding Jake, Enth, Fredrick, Zero, Donny and I with questions as soon as we entered the pack house.

The poor fellow Cole isn't with us right now, ever since he shifted and ran into the forest, with Phillip hot on his trail. Hopefully Cole's broken heart will heal up soon enough. Then again, how Zara explained what it feels like to be rejected, must be MUCH more difficult and painful then what I imagine. What makes me worried about Cole that most is the fact that 82% of werewolves being rejected leads them to major depression, which mainly leads to suicide. And I don't want ANY of my pack members to end their life's, especially caused by the enemy.

"Lulu, stop. All of your questions will be answered. Just.Relax." I reassure, patting my hands on both of her shoulder. "I'm just glad you're ok" Lulu breathed out, wrapping both of her arms around my shoulders.

"You made me get a mini heart attack" Skylar laughed, joining Lulu and hugging me. "You could of gotten seriously hurt Ruby" Chad sighed, rubbing his neck "Lulu was freaking out!"

"Hey! What about us?" Jake exclaimed, pointing to Enth, Donny, Fredrick, Zero and himself "we could of gotten seriously hurt too!"

"She's human! All you guys could take down a rouge and vampire with a pinky. Do you think she could do that?!" Zara exclaim, pointing at my body as Lulu and Skylar let me go.

"Non taken" I laughed, rubbing my neck. "Sorry sweety, I'm not implying you're weak, but a human against a rouge OR a leech?" Zara shrugged. "Well she COMPLETELY wrecked Kiki" Zero laughed. "Yeah, but Kiki's human. And come to think of it, why was she there?" I asked myself, looking down at the ground. Does she know about Corey and how he's a vampire and is helping him to be a complete bitch?! God damn it Kiki!

"Wait, you know Kiki?" Zero asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "Of course she knew her along with Joey and myself, she was the biggest slut in our school. How do YOU guys know her?" Lulu asked.

"She was a member of the pack, and was classified as the pack slut" Fredrick spat. "Wait, she's a werewolf?!" I shout, looking at Fredrick with wide eyes. "A slutty bitchy ugly rogue" Skylar corrected. "Dude" Lulu breathed out, turning to me "you were best friends with a werewolf, when you were younger, for a couple of years". "I was, wasn't I?" I say, scrunching my eyebrows "But, back then.....she was awesome. It happened in a millisecond that one day, when she started acting up and became a total bitch. I never knew why, and I still don't".

"Kiki and her mother, Julian, joined the pack, with Kiki being 10 at the time" Zara sighs "they joined the pack after the death of Kiki's farther, caused by the most common of rouges. Shortly after, Julian visited the city infested with leeches, not letting anyone know about her trip and with her not making it out alive. But, there hasn't been any reports on finding her body, they just announced her dead. After the death of Julian, Kiki changed into......well.....Kiki now".

"S-She never told me her dad died when we were friends, and that's why she changed" I sadly say. I gasped, turning to Skylar. The thought of Kiki triggered the thought of Heather!

"Skylar! We know who this Heather is, well.....what she looks like anyway" I say "she was there at the fight today. I mentioned Joey, with the mark, and she said she didn't mean to do it and she was drunk at the time. What confuses me the most is that Corey asked us how the mark was going for Heather, back at subway. "

"D-Do you think Corey was lying? Do you think Heather ACTUALLY said that if she didn't mean to mark him?" Jake asked, taking a step forward.

"I honestly think Corey was trying to make us hate her, for us to be outraged at her. She didn't have much respect coming from Kiki, Corey, Keith and Romeo AT the fight either. AND, when those four were telling Heather to reject Phillip, which those two are mates by the way, Heather refused to do it. I'm not clarifying anything, but she......seems to be different to those four." I explain, looking at everyone.

"J-Just enough of these bitches alright?!" Skylar announced, sounding pissed "can we go back out again. Go back to the mall or watch a movie at the cinemas or something?".

"We were just out on a date babe?" Joey said, coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. "Watch it" Jake warned. Joey smirked and stuck his tongue at him, receiving a cold glare from Jake.

"I know, it's just all of this drama happening. I just want to go out for a while, all of us" Skylar says, looking around to each one of us. "We can pick up Nae on the way there" Zero smiled, whipping out his phone from his back pocket. "What about them? Romeo, Kiki, Keith-" I say, ranting their names.

"We shouldn't worry about them anymore. They've already came to visit us today, they wouldn't want to visit us again for a while" Fredrick nodded. "Hey, I'm down to go out" Jake shrugged.

"Alright then" Zara sighed "organise yourselves into trucks and we'll all meet at the mall". "Yes teacher!" I laughed, making Zara's eyes roll.
———
Sorry for a shortish chapter. Just know, they'll be mates going ALL around next chapter!😂😍