• Chapter 21 •

A/N; I GOT RIGGED!!!🏀 Stupid basketballs, trying to shoot them to get a stupid toy at a stupid show!😒
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"I know it's not the right timing" Skylar says, looking down "but can we get some KFC?". "Really Skylar?" Zara sighed. I shrugged "I wouldn't mind a cookies and cream krusher". "Alright then" Enth nodded "we'll get some KFC". Skylar smirked "good" she said before hopping into the truck with Joey. Zara entered the drivers seat as Chad entered the passengers seat.

Enth sits next to Joey, taking the last spot in the car. He motions me to sit on his lap, as I look at him crazy. "Are you crazy?!" I whisper shout "the police officers are right there!" I point to the other side of the street. I let out a yelp as Enth pulled me into his lap and shut the door.

"I'm risking to break every law for you" he smirks, winking. I roll my eyes. He pulls me closer to the lap as Zara starts up the car. The sky is now starting to get dark with the street lights appearing. I chuckle "feel sorry for you Lulu". She turns her head to me from the passengers seat and rolls her eyes, looking back at Chad, who she was currently sitting on. I glance over to Joey and Skylar, seeing them get lost into each others eyes.

A tiny gasp exits my mouth as their faces start getting closer. Closer and closer until..... Until Lulu coughed and they both jerked their heads back.

"Lulu!" I shouted, telling her off. "What?" She asked playing dumb, turning to me. "They were gonna kiss!" I exclaim. By now, Skylar and Joey were both looking at their laps with tomato coloured faces.

"Who was?" Zara asked, looking on the road. "The two love birds back there" Chad laughed. "Awe, you should of left your future Alpha and Luna to kiss!" Zara shouted. "What?" Enth and I both asked at the same time. "No, Skylar and Joey" Lulu explains.

"Oh, well you should of left them" Zara exclaims. "Nah" Skylar says, shaking her head "it needs to be a more romantic location" she says, resting her head on Joey's shoulder. "Couldn't agree more" Joey smirked. "Hey Joey?" Enth asked.

"What's up?" Joey asked. "Have you uh, been.....bitten or something like that?" Enth asked, kind of like investigating him. "I, uh...." Joey says nervously, rubbing his neck. "Nope. If he got bitten by anything, he'd tell us" Lulu says, looking at Enth. Why isn't Lulu telling them? About the bite he got on Monday?

"Oh, ok! I was just wondering" Enth shrugged. Joey nods and looks out the window. Enth and Skylar glare at each other, an unsure expression on their faces. A KFC came into view, with Zara driving towards the drive through. She ordered and payed, driving up to the section where you get the food.

"TRENT?!" Joey shouted. I glance up to the person handing Zara some food and drinks was Trent! He looked tired with bags under his eyes.

"Joey?! Hey dude what's up?!" Trent says happily, covering up his tiredness. He smirks and wiggles his eyebrows when he spots Skylar next to him. Joey blushed and rolls his eyes. "Hey bro?" Trent asked, handing Zara our things.

"yeah?" Joey asked, grabbing his burger. "Have you seen the police cars and ambulance vans speed past? You would of heard them in India!" Trent exclaims. Lulu and I look at Joey, waiting if his gonna explain or not to. He sighs and shakes his head "have no clue."

"Oh" Trent says, scrunching his eyebrows.  "Well, nice to meet you Trent" Zara says before speeding off.

"Not the right time ay?" Lulu asked, turning to Joey. "You could say that again" Joey sighs, resting his head on Skylar's shoulder. "Krusher" Chad says, handing me my drink. "Thanks" I mumble, grabbing the drink.

"My little mate tired?" Enth asked, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I sigh and nod, burying my head into his neck. He smelt like caramel and mint, two scents I lastly expect to be together and smell like heaven!

"Get some sleep" Enth whispers, kissing my forehead. I look at him and study for a bit, before sighing. I put my head back down and shut my eyes, falling into darkness.
———
A/N; Ok, so. First, sorry for short chapter! Surprisingly I'm ACTUALLY doing stuff this weekend! What? Second, sorry for the lack of chapters too since you know, gonna be a tad busy. Third, putting on my Christmas tree up tomorrow AND going swimming, so be ready for only a chapter! Fourthly, I have a hilarious tan line on my back from the show we went to today! Fifthly, I went to a show today to see my amazing friend geeky_shrimp played the piano! Lastly, holy crap'a'mollly! 7K VEIWS?! As much as my sister's story, even though she hasn't updated in one-billion years! I'm very grateful and happy for God dam 7k VEIWS! And hey, 3 people so far have requested to make me their story covers! So keep them requests going! Ok now, toota loo!💥💞💯