• Chapter 27 •

A/N; No school, cause I got food poisoning once more! LOLOLOL! I'm not sure?🎆 K, hope you enjoy the chapter⛩❣!
———
Enth's POV:
.....................
"12 more coming up to the South" dad mind linked me. I bite harder on the rogue's neck and ripped it out, making it's body completely stop. I snap my head towards the south, storming my way over while growling at the 12 rouges. They all surprisingly circle around me. I bark and snarl, intimidating them.

It works for a split second, but they shake it off instantly. I can't call for back up either since every member here in onto a rouge. Well, not all at this moment. I recognised my mum and Skylar in their wolf forms, tackling two rouges at a time.

I push back the thought of laughing and charge right at this rouge paying attention to Skylar. Before it could react, it's head was separated from its body. My dad's large and viscous growl echoed through the forest that's surrounding this open field, covered with long dead grass. The 2 remaining rouges limped quickly into the forest, disappearing out of sight.

"Enth" Skylar called out through the mind link. I turn around and see her trotting towards me with mum. "We came across a small group of sluttly slavery rouges with Romeo at subway." Skylar explains, coming to a holt infront of me.

"We also came across Keith and the guy that Joey hates with his heart, Corey is his name" mum explains also, along side of Skylar. "Shift" I order, going behind a tree. I shifted and slipped on my shorts I had tied to my ankle. Coming out from behind the tree, most of the members that fought are heading back to the pack house, with only Chad, mum, dad, Skylar, Zero, Jake and Piper standing in the opened field.

"So what happened exactly?!" I asked breathlessly, jogging over to everyone. "After Joey, Lulu and Ruby dropped out of high school" mum begins, with me stopping infront of everyone "we went to subway to get something to eat. In subway, we encountered a small group of slavery rouges eating with Romeo. Outside of subway was Keith and Joey's rival Corey, along with other very strong leeches." Mum explained.

"S-So they've teamed up?!" Dad claims, clenching his jaw together. "I believe so" Skylar nods.

"Is Lulu hurt? Or Ruby and Joey?" Chad asked worried. "Not physically, but someone did mentally" Skylar exclaims shaking her head.

"Who? And what do you mean with mentally hurt?" Piper asked, placing her hand on Skylar's shoulder. "What Corey said has effected stuff between Joey and I" she breathes out sadly.

"What did he do?" Jake asked pissed. "Enth" Skylar said, turning to me "remember what I told you about the scent of Joey?" I nod.

She exhales and squishes her eyes shut, tilting her head down "Monday night, this so called Heather of a leech marked Joey. Enth and I asked him if he has been bitten in any sort of way but he lied and said no".

"WHAT!? Where is this bitch ass Heather and Joey huh?!" Piper screeches, throwing her hands in the air (like you just don't care😂😝. I'm sorry, please, continue) . "Piper calm down" Chad says, holding her shoulders. "Have you talked to Joey about this?" Zero asked, rubbing Skylar's back.

"I can't even look at him knowing he belongs to someone" she exclaims, reopening her watery eyes. I hate seeing Skylar cry. I hate seeing anyone cry! Well, you know? Besides rouges and those leeches and all that jazz.

"Lads" I pronounce, straightening my back "once we return to the pack house, we're tying Joey down and burning off that mark!" "Let's do it!" Jake claps. "I'm so in!" Zero yells, punching the air.

"Wow wow wait!" Dad says, motioning us to stop "you gents can't do that! You'll put Joey into major pain, especially for a human!" "Her mate is marked by another woman!" Jake says in a duh and annoyed voice.

"Skylar won't even look at him!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms over my chest. "AND, imagine the pain it'd bring to that bitch when he DOES get rid of it" Piper says evilly. So evilly it shocked me for a second. Like, wow.

"Heather's pain could also effect their little group" Chad suggested. "If we knock Joey out, he won't be able to feel the pain" mum shrugged. Dad sighed, looking at Skylar.

"Good luck, that's all I'm going to say" he said, putting his arms in surrendering position and heading towards the pack house. "When are we going to do it?" Piper asked, rubbing her hands together. "We'll tell Joey all about what's going to happen when we return, then we'll do it tonight" I nod. Skylar lets out a shaky breath before nodding, and making her way back to the pack house with Piper.

"Hey guys, can I tell you something?" Zero asked as himself, Chad, Jake and I make our way back, a few meters behind Skylar, Piper, mum and dad.

"Sure thing" I shrug. "It's a secret for now" Zero points out. "Oooh" Chad playfully squeals. Zero scoffs and rolls his eyes. "So, I've found my mate today. At the library" Zero pronounced, looking down. "You found what?!" Jake yells, grabbing his own hair.

"Nice going bro" I smile, playfully punching his arm. "Book worm ay?" Chad nudges him, wiggling his eyebrows. "So, tell us about her!" Jake yells.

"Well, I met her in the library trying to find the sequel of the book I recently finished. She's really pretty and her name is-" Zero explained but got cut off by a scream. A scream that jolted my heart into fast mode and made my muscles ache, with Shadow wanting to take over. It was a scream from Ruby. Without anyone saying a word we all sprinted towards the house.

The screams was getting louder and soon turned into a sob. Ruby's sob, making my heart shatter into millions of pieces. I came to a holt when I saw the pack house in view, with Ruby sitting on the staircase leading up to the entrance with Lulu and Joey behind her. Ruby's face was bright red with her eyes also red and puffy.
———
A/N; Do you know what? On second thought? I need to do some work and my iPad's about to die, so no double update. Sowy, and until tomorrow🍃🐩.