• Chapter 4 •

A/N; 🎶How to save a life! Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend🎶
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"Why is your face red?" Lulu asked as we head towards the car.

I don't want to exactly tell her what happened. Not only will she be over protective and jealous (like she always is with me and boys) but she'll over react and start setting up the wedding with Enth and I. Yep, she's the type of girl that can do both, pissed yet exited.

"Is my face red?" I say, playing dumb. She nods. I shrug, "have no clue why?".

"Hmh, strange?" Lulu says studying me. We walk up to the truck and open the trunk, placing the flowers in.

"Will 12 minutes be enough time visiting your parents?" she asked sadly, placing the shopping inside. I nodded "it's fine. I can visit them when ever I want really" I say shutting the trunk.

"Ok" Lulu nods and walks over to me. She wraps her arms around my torso as I wrap my arms around her neck.

"You're very strong" Lulu says, pulling back. I smiled and nodded, "I know I am" I say flexing my arms like I'm some god. We both cracked up laughing and headed inside the car. In no time, we were on the road, heading towards the cemetery.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
"Hey, do you think that car is following us?" Lulu asked, glancing at the mirror.

"What?" I asked mindlessly, turning around in my seat and looking behind us. Behind us not to far, on the long road surrounded by pine trees was a matte black giant fancy truck. "I've seen that car ever since we were at the shops" she said worried, with her hands tightening on the stirring wheel. "Don't worry, it's probably nothing" I reassure her.

"Well I certainly don't wanna die today, not only on my sister birthday but I'm WAY to young" she over reacts playfully. I chuckle and roll my eyes. Oh Lulu. "We're here" she pronounces unhappily as she parks infront of the graveyard.  "I'll meet you out there in a minute, just gotta text mum" she says, flipping her phone out. I nod and hop out of the car, closing the door and walking over to the trunk. I glance up and watch the only car around (besides our car) pass.

The matter black truck. I look closely into the truck to see two extremely pretty girls in the backseats, waving at me creepily happy. I unsurely wave back and glance to the drivers seat of the truck. I gasp loudly to see no one, NO ONE, in the drivers seat! But next to the drivers seat I saw Chad! He looked down at the drivers seat and shook his head. The car passed before he noticed me.

I stood there shocked as I watched the car turn left and disappeared out of sight. Was that actually Chad? Sure did look like it! And why was he looking down at the drivers seat shaking his head? Was the driver hiding? And who were those girls?

"You alright?" I gasped and turned around, seeing Lulu putting her phone back into her pocket while making her way towards me. I nod. I can't tell her what happened before she came cause not only do I not want her to panic that were being followed, cause I think we actually WERE being followed, but because I'd have to mention who Chad and Enth are what happened and- ugh!

"Come on" she opened up the trunk and handed me the tulips while she grabbed the roses and shut the trunk. We entered the graveyard and walked towards my parents grave, which is the furthest away from the entrance. We now stood infront of them both. To the left was mums gravestone saying Catherine Woods 15th September 1970 - 12th November 2012, and next to mum was dad and his gravestone, saying Brett Woods 3rd March 1972 - 12th November 2012.

I felt tears starting to rise up to the bream of my eyes. I placed the tulips on mums grave and grabbed the roses, placing them on dads grave. New fresh flowers on both graves, surrounded by dead and half dead flowers from the passed years and other family/friends. The tears starting flowing out like a waterfall at this point. Lulu hugged my side and rested her head on my shoulder, rubbing my back.

I turned to Lulu and gave her a bear hug, sobbing into her hair. I started to feel tears drop onto my shoulder as Lulu breathed a shaky breath. I can't get over that my parents died so quickly and unexpected.

I can't get over that I never found out what they were going to give me for my 13th birthday. I can't get over that I haven't gotten my revenge on that stupid wolf! No, it wasn't a wolf. It was a monster. Literally!

Not only cause it killed my parents and almost killed me but because a wolf can't be that big! "Come on" Lulu pulled back after what felt like a 5 hour hug. "We've got 7 more minutes until dinner". I breath in and out shakily, calming down.

I look at her a nod, making my way towards the car. Lulu follows along side me. She has to speed walk to catch up to me. My 1 step is like 3 steps for her. In no time, we're both in the truck on the road, making our way to my birthday dinner.
———
A/N; A couple of words until it hits 1000 but no biggy really. Also, Ruby, 😩😫😖