• Chapter 11 •

A/N; Double update!✌🏼️🙇🏻
———
Enth's POV:
....................
"How long have you been keeping this from us?" Mum asked tiredly. I look down at the shiny floor, blankly ignoring her and just thinking.

Right now I'm in the pack hospital. I'm sitting on the green spongy chair next to mum, just outside of Ruby's room. I don't know how they found out, how they found out who my mate is and what she looks like, or where she was. I've only known her for 2 days! Ruby almost bled out and died today, right infront of me! Luckily I taught that bitch of a rouge a lesson, aka, ripping his head off! When everyone shifted from giant wolves into naked humans infornt of Lulu, she fainted in Chad's arms. His currently with her, 2 rooms down from here.

I'm surprised on how much rouges came to ATTEMPT capturing Ruby. Since they're very familiar about me being future alpha, and somehow finding out about my mate that's future Luna, they tried to destroy her. I thought I was too late, but the leader of this specific rouge pack, Romeo, was having some sort of stare down with my mate. It made me feel icky inside and that's when I told them to attack.

"Son, please" dad pleaded, standing infront of mum and I. I looked up at him blankly, even though I was very shocked. Alphas never plead, then again, I am his son. I sighed and took a deep breath.

"It was this Monday I saw her, there was this heavy scent of caramel and vanilla being thrown behind me. As I sniffed the air, Chad told me in the mind link someone was behind me, I turned around and saw her standing fairly close to me, but I wasn't complaining. In her hands were purple tulips and blood red roses. We gave each other our numbers and talked for a bit. I learnt that her birthday is November the 12th, the day we met. After a while we headed our own way, but I followed her afterwards along with Piper, Skylar and Chad. The shorter girl with dark hair, that's my mates good friend, which happens to be Chad's mate, her names Lulu." I explain.

"What's your mate's name?" Dad asked. "Ruby" I smile. "Beautiful name" my mum awed. I nodded in a agreement. "Continue" dad nods.

"We followed the two to a cemetery, seeing them place the flowers on gravestones. After they left, we went up to the graves and got the people's names with the flowers. When we returned to the pack house Piper, Skylar, Jake and I did some research. Chad was doing some pack work at the time. We all found that Ruby's parents set up a surprise birthday party for her 13th birthday on her actual birthday. The night was raining and dark as they drove home. The car hit a rouge, and Ruby was the only survivor out of the family. The day after Lulu and her family adopted her." I finished.

We were all silent. "I'm sorry about that son" dad said sadly. "Don't be sorry, that rouge should be the one saying sorry" I say, clenching my fists. I relaxed as mum cupped my face.

"As long as she's here, she'll be safe with your and your packs protection" mum says with a small smile. "M-My pack?" I asked. Mum looked at dad with a smile and nodded, slowly taking her hands away. Dad nodded back.

"Since you've found your mate, the pack will set up a party this Friday to declare you as Alpha and Ruby as Luna." He says proudly. I jump up for my seat and hug him, smiling like a maniac. I've waited to become alpha ever since I was 6, when he first told me about them.

Dad unsurely hugs me back, laughing nervously. I roll my eyes and pull back. "Thank you very much dad! I won't let you down on being an alpha and I'll take care of this pack" I promise him. He looks at me proudly and bear hugs me.

"Can't...breath" I breath out. "Sorry son" he laughs and pulls back. "Gonna leave me out or what?" Mum says with her arms crossed infront of her chest. "Come here!" I shout and engulf her with a hug.

"Your going to be an amazing Alpha with your Luna" she says pulling back. "Thanks" I laugh. This has to be the happiest moment of my life. Well, besides meeting Ruby. Oh, that reminds me....

"Mum?" I ask. "Yes?" She asks, wrapping her arm around dad waist as he puts his arm around her shoulder and both pull each other close. Such a healthy relationship.

"How am I going to tell her? About, you know...." I trail off. "Skylar, Piper, me and a few other girls will have a girl to girl talk to Ruby and Lulu. Don't you worry" she reassures me. I let out a shaky breath and nod.

"You think she'll accept me?" I ask. What if she doesn't like me? It'd probably be because I'm a werewolf, a monster most say. "Sweety" mum says "she is going to love you. I saw at the park after the battle, she couldn't get her eyes off you. Trust me, she'll love you more than a koala loves trees. Ok sweety?".

"Ok, I hope this relationship will be what I hope it will be" I say, looking down at the ground. "Nope, it won't be" dad shrugs. I look at him, anger and hurt bubbling up inside me.

"It'll turn out better than anything you'll ever expect" he smiles. I let a relieved breath. He starts cracking up laughing, "didn't mean to scare you son". "Just don't do it again" I laugh. "I'll keep that at mind" he nods. The door which leads to Ruby slowly creeks open.

We all look at the door, to see it an inch open with one large magical dark blue eye peaking out. I knew for a fact that it was Ruby the way the eye looked at me, and the excitement and happiness flowing through me. I heard her squeak in embarrassment and quickly slammed the door.

"Yelp, sleeping beauty's awake" I pronounce. "You too go back to the pack house, the girls and I will take care of this" my mum orders playfully. "Hey! I'm the alpha!" I say.

"I'm still the alpha son" dad laughs. "Well I'm your mother" she says pointing at me "and I'm your wife" she adds pointing at dad. "Now go" she smirks.

Dad and I roll our eyes and head towards the pack house. "I hope it'll work out well" I say as we exit the hospital.

"It won't work out well" dad shrugs. I look at him annoyed. He smirks back playfully "it'll work out amazingly".
———
A/N; Daaam, I remember having 100 views like it was yesterday, oh wait, it was 2 days ago! That's right! ☁️