• Chapter 16 •

A/N; Let me just finish watching a YouTube video and THEN I'll start this chapter😹🍡
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"This is....wow" Joey breathed, absolutely speechless. Everything is explained and the topic is covered. We've explained everything to Joey, sitting on the swamp green chairs around a long table. The meeting room we're in.

This mansion has everything! A movie theatre, an arcade, a paintball zone, you name it! Can't wait till I live here. Wait, what? Don't even put that thought in your mind younger lady!

"And remember" Lulu said softly, placing her hand on his shoulder "we can't quite tell this to mum and dad, can't even imagine us telling this to them".

"And if you ever do come across to telling them" Skylar says, placing her hand on his other shoulder "I'll be with you". He nods and stands up, with Lulu taking her hand away. Joey then out of the blue wraps his arms around Skylar, closing every space in between the two. She stiffened at his action, but soon relaxed.

"Your amazing" he mumbled in her hair.

"Not as amazing as you" she cooed in his ear. "BLEEEEEEH!" Piper faked puked.

"Piper!" Zara told off, whacking her shoulder. "What?" Piper laughed. "Wait until you get YOUR mate" Skylar says evilly, pulling back from the hug.

"Pfft, don't need no man!" Piper shouts playfully. "Yeah" Lulu nods "you say that now".

"Whatever blusher" Piper giggled. "Hey! That's only with Chad!" She protested.

"About this CHAD" Joey says quite pissed "I'd like to know him a little better than him throwing me in the cells".

"This Friday, we're having a party for Enth becoming alpha and Ruby being Luna, you're more than welcome to join and meet everyone" Zara smiles.

"No, he isn't welcome to come" Skylar shrugs. Skylar pulls Joey close to her from his collar of his shirt and looks at him dead in the eye "you ARE coming". Joey laughs "sure thing babe" he said, kissing the top of her head. Her face starts to beam red as she looks down.

"HA! Now YOU'RE the tomatoe!" Lulu laughs, pointing at her. "Put that finger down before I bite it off" Skylar threatens playfully, with a hint of seriousness. Lulu's eye winded as she lowers her finger.

"Well then damn" Lulu mumbled. Skylar laughs and rolls her eyes. "Home time?" Chad asks.

"Yep! I'm hungry, and it's almost dinner time" Lulu says. I stand up from my chair along with Zara and Piper, with Chad Skylar and Lulu making their way to the door.

"Reminder; I'll be calling you every hour, until you move in" Skylar says, hugging his side as we walked down the stair case. "I don't have your number" Joey says, pulling out his phone.

"Oh don't worry" Skylar smiles "I grabbed your phone and added my number, deleting the useless numbers. You know, all of the girls number's besides Lulu and Ruby".  "I think I love you" Joey admits, wrapping his arm around her body.

"Everyone does" she giggles. "But you do too right?" Joey pouts. The amount of cheese is starting to make me feel sick. I speed walk towards Lulu, Zara and Piper, walking along side them as we reach the bottom of the staircase.

"What's going to be your excuses?" Zara asks us. "No clue" I shrug. I'm mainly relying on Lulu to make an amazing lie up. She's a good actor and can play her cards well. Through out years of high school, Lulu's been participating in school plays, nailing every single one of them.

"Don't worry, I'll think of something" Lulu nods. I sigh in relief. It better be good. I shouldn't worry though, it's Lulu for crying out loud!

"I'll see you girls this Friday" Zara nodded as we stepped outside. "We'll see what my mum thinks" Lulu sighs. "We have to come!" Joey wines. "And Ruby HAS to come! Becoming Luna" Zara sang.

"It's not hard being Luna right?" I asked her. "Darling" she said as we came up to the navy truck. Skylar and couple of others drove the truck here as we were in the hospital.

"The role of the Luna takes responsibility, enthusiasm and a large heart. Since you're all three and excel at them, being Luna shall be easy" Zara reassures me.

"What about fighting? You know, defending this human body from a huge rogue" I say.

"There's stadiums we own around the territory that are made for training and fighting. We'll be able to turn you, Joey and Lulu into un-fightable weapons against those rouges, trust me" Zara laughs.

"Alright then, thank you Zara, and hopefully I'll see you this Friday at the party" I nod, opening the car door. "Alright you kids" Zara laughs as Lulu hops into the drivers seat with Joey sitting in the passengers seat.

"And hey!" I say, rolling down the window as Lulu starts up the car. "Yes dear?" Zara asks. "Do vampires exist?" I ask carefully, with Lulu and Joey listening.

"Afraid so" Zara sighs "and the city is infested with them, AND theres been recent reporting from the pack members that there are scents of vampires coming from YOUR high school. So you two keep an eye out for those leeches".

"I knew it!" I screamed "I knew vampires are in that city!". Wait, there in the high school? A-And what about Keith? He works in the city!

Zara chuckled "don't worry about them TOO much, just keep an eye out. And what ever you do, do NOT! EVER! Enter that city". "Cross my heart, hope to die!" I say, crossing my heart.

"Was never planning to anyway" Joey laughs. "Never in a million years" Lulu laughs, driving the car away.

"Bye!" I waved out the window. "Bye!" I heard Zara, Skylar and Piper all call. We went through an wide open gate that has 'Yellow Moon' and hit the road. "What are you gonna tell them?" Joey asks, tapping away on his phone.

"That's what I'm thinking now" Lulu says, tapping the wheel. I looked down at my pocket as I felt it buzz. I pulled out my phone and saw an unknown number text me.

Unknown: could of said goodbye😖

Me: uh, I'm sorry, who are you?

Unknown: name starts with E ends with T, 😵

Me: Enth?

Unknown: Ehehehe, heyyy😁😘
———
A/N; Bruh? 3k VEIWS?! LETS GOOOO!!!💪🏼😼