• Chapter 25 •

A/N; DOUBLE UPDATE IN YO FACEEEE!💥😎. Btw, this is in Holly's POV before Ruby, Lulu and the rest went to subway. Cool? Cool!😁
———
Holly's POV:
.....................
I swear the girls over exaggerate about this city, with crime and "vampires" over flowing it. It's great! I'm currently coming back from visiting my future job and heading towards the train station, in the city of course. I groan in annoyance and turn up my music even more from the talking around me, adjusting my white headphones.

Before you start wondering I AM NOT wagging school! The school ACTUALLY sent me here for my future. Yeah I never gave Lulu, Ruby or Nae a heads up I'm not going to school, but they have each other. It's not like all three of us aren't at school with one of them being at school, being a complete loner.

Never in a million years. I turn down the music as I walk down the stairs, leading to an underground train station with 2 train tracks, with a platform on each side. Surprisingly yet creepily there's no one around.

Yeah it's morning but it's LATE morning, how come it's a ghost town down here? I shrug it off, and walk over to a bench, taking a seat. I pull out my phone and start tapping away, stopping the song and taking off my headphones. I stuff my headphones in my pocket, along with my phone.

"Hey Holly!" I glance up a gasp. I thought he died?! It was all over the news he did! "Keith?!" I shouted. He was on the other side of the platform. But, just a second ago it was a ghost town? Probably didn't notice him there or something like that?

"I-I thought you died?!" I shouted to him. His eyes flattened from being wide, with his lips changing from a smile into a straight line. I stand up from the bench and walk closer to the edge of the platform. We stare each other for a while, with me confused as crap!

"Uh, Keith? You alright?" I ask, tilting my head. I scrunch my eyebrows and step away. My eyes go wide as my body stiffens. Keith's eyes turn to a thick dark red, with his eyes enlarging and his canine teeth growing an inch long.

"What the shit?!" I screamed. I looked around, for anyone BUT Keith to see what's infront of me! No one. I turn back to where Keith used to stand.

Key issue; used to stand. I look around once more time. No one.

"You're a cutey batooty". I screamed and turned around so fast I tripped over, landing on my butt.

I look up to see Corey and Keith, along with some other strong looking men, standing infront of me with their eyes and teeth just like Keith's. "Shot gun turning her!" Corey shouted, raising his hand. Some of the men sighed and groaned annoyed, with the rest agreeing. "T-Turning!?" I screeched, shuffling away. Corey looked at me and smirked.

But no, this was no ordinary fuckboy smirk he always does at school. It was a monsteras smirk, with his canine teeth growing bigger than ever. "Oh you" Corey tisked, walking towards me. "What the shit Corey?!" I shout, attempting to stand up. When I tried, quicker than lighting Corey was up top of me. I punched him in the shoulder and clawed his arm before he pinned my arms down on either side of my head.

"Sweet dreams" he whispered into my ear, leaving his hot breath tingling that sends shivers down my back. I screamed bloody murder as Corey bit my neck, feeling to fangs bury into my neck. After uncontrollable screaming, surprised that no one but these monsters, I fell into darkness.
———
A/N; Sorry for it being so short, but that's what happened to Holly!🙃💼