• Chapter 51 •

A/N; Bro? Literally 17k more views until 200k views! WHAT THE CRAP?! How'd I get from 32 views to 183k views in a month and a bit? That's right, I started this story at the ending of November! Bleh Compare!🎶😵🤙🏼
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
Never knew that I'd be in a situation where I was in a van with rouges, vampires and a witch with my closet friends as awkward silence flows around throughout the area.

I sigh in boredom and glance out the window, seeing nothing but leaves brushing against the window, from the outside that is. I don't know where we are, but I can tell you that we're far from where we came from.

The silent drive has felt like a million years, with the van driving over a bumpy road as the van runs over some stones, twigs and holes.

"Is the poor Luna bored?" Romeo cued playfully, like I'm his friend. Pfft, never in a million years. Especially when we fight and end them! I turn to him and glare, the turn back to the window.

"I'm hungry" Corey mumbled as soft as a feather, but still hearable. I turn to him with my eyebrows scrunched, with confusion yet worry flowing through me. Corey's eyes are the thick, blood red colour that I've seen before, with his canines an inch long as he intensely stares at Nae's neck, with her head in his hand.

"Watcha doin' Corey?!" I shout, trying to get his attention off her neck. Key Word: Trying. He ignores me and brings her neck closer to his face. Oh no, he's not gonna do what I think he's gonna do?

"Corey, no biting necks" Keith warns, pointing at him likes he's his farther. Corey ignores him and continues to bring her neck closer until his lips brush over her neck.

"DON'T YOU DARE BITE HER OR I SWEAR TO GOD!" Lulu screams, nudging him the best she can. This time, Corey didn't ignore. He squeezed his eyes shut and took deep breaths, slowly pushing her neck away from his face.

"You'll have your meal once we get back to the mansion" Vale reassures. "He is not having Nae for a meal!" I protest "unless you want me to shatter Corey into tiny pieces!"

"As much as I'd love to see you do that" Vale laughed "I can't and won't let you do such an act". "Well we can't and won't let Corey have our bestie for his meal, sorry" Lulu said in a duh voice, burning holes into Vale and Corey's face.

"She'd be happy with me, being a vampire and helping me rule my cult" Corey smiles, caressing Nae's cheeks as his eyes and teeth go back to normal. "Uh, she has a mate thank you very much" Lulu rolls her eyes "plus, she's happy being with us! She recently moved in too, making her TWICE as happy!".

"Wait" Corey breaths out, turning his gaze onto Lulu "mate?". "Uh, I'm pretty sure you fought him" I say in a duh voice "when you attempted to kidnap Nae".

"Was it that blue haired guy?" Corey snarled, glaring downwards into thin air. "Brown haired guy" Lulu nods.

"Thanks for such useful information" Corey laughed, staring down at Nae "I'll make sure to kill him the next time I land eyes on him".

"Not on my watch!" I snap "you all are responsible for enough deaths in my pack" "Well hate to brake it to you sweetie" Kiki cooed, still holding the ice pack on her fake face "but we're gonna destroy that pack of yours. It's a pity that Enth has to go down with, he'd be so golly gosh good in b-".

"FINSIH THAT SENTENCE AND I'LL SNAP YOUR FAKE ORANGE FACE IN HALF I SWEAR TO GOD!" I scream, glaring daggers into every inch of her face. She gasped in fright, looking at me with wide eyes at the amount of anger raging inside of me. I clench my jaw as we continued to stare at each other, with her glaring at me weakly.

"Whatever" she scoffed, walking past me and into the drivers area, shutting the red silky curtain behind her.

"Someone just got told" one of the built guys hollered. "Shut up!" Kiki shouted, flipping the bird through the curtains. "Drama queen" he scoffed, turning his gaze out to the window. Another moment of silence fell upon us. God, I hate moments of silence. Unless it's peaceful silence or a moment of silence for respect, other than that, it kills me inside. Even if they're my enemies or people I absolutely do not want to talk to.

I.

Hate.

IIIT!

I glanced over to Corey as he continued to stare at her, with his eyes full of adoration. "Chloroform?" I asked, glancing in between him and Nae.

"Yeah, classic old chloroform" he sighs, keeping his eyes on Nae as he twirls her hair around. Okay, Corey CLEARY has something for her. And, that's worrying! VERY, VERRRRY, worrying!

"Hey, can I tell everyone a joke?" Lulu asked, looking at each and every face in view. "Why?" Keith asked unsure, glaring at Lulu. "Just wanna tell a joke" she shrugs. Everyone, including me, stares at her with confusion written all over our faces.

"I-I don't see the big deal?" Romeo shrugs "knock yourself out". "Okay" Lulu nods "What did the dog growl triumphantly when he finally caught his tail?" Everyone shrugs.

"Not sure?" Vale laughs confused. "I've finally got you?" Corey asked.

"Nope, do you all give up?" Lulu asked, smiling like a maniac. What has this woman got up her sleeves? "Yeah, tell us" Romeo says, placing his hands in his back jean pockets.

Even those body building men were fascinated in this joke and waited for Lulu to give the answer. "This is the end" she stated simply, laughing her ass off afterwards. Before we could react to the joke, before we could comment on the joke, before we could even blink, everything started to rotate and float. The supplies in the van and everyone in the van, including myself, begun to to fly around. Literally!

And not in the fun why either! I groaned in pain as the back of my head hit something strong. My eyes felt droopy as my breathing begun to get heavy as the van continued to spin. Or, why I spinning? Right now, I couldn't tell. Everything and everyone finally stopped flying around as we dropped down onto the roof. That's right!

We're all laying on the roof. I slowly looked up at the window, seeing the ground. Yep, we're clearly upside down. Everything in my vision is fuzzy, every noise I hear sounds like a buzzing outdated radio. I push myself up with arms wobbling crazily and with my legs stiff as sticks as I attempt to stand up. I gasp in fright as the van door slams open, causing me to fall flat.

Damn, can anybody open a van door gently or do they ALWAYS have to slam it? I slowly glance up to the door, seeing dozens of figures hop into the van, scattering around. But this one particular figure came rushing over to me. The one particular figure I love and always will.
———
A/N; OMG! OMG! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! FOR YOU AUSSIES OUT THERE! CHECK THE CALENDAR! FRIDAY THE 13TH! ReneeCarr1 GOLLY GOSH! 😭😵☠️🤡. Oh yeah, + early updateeee!