• Chapter 47 •

A/N; People, literally, I have no idea how or why it happened? First I was going to my local pool for 2 to 3 hours, a second later I'm going to the beach and spending the whole day there. I'm terribly sorry for not updating AND not letting you know (besides geeky_shrimp who knows basically everything). CHIP CHIP COOKAY! 🍪💞
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"Corey and Romeo's people have joined up to at least TRY and take down this pack, with them beginning to get closer and closer to us, almost succeeding their goals" Enth grumbled, with everyone grumbling after him. I glare at the thought of Romeo and Corey and glanced out at the crowd before me.

The whole pack is here, inside of the large training arena I just discovered today, with Chad, Jake, Skylar, Piper, Fredrick, Zero, Zara, Enth and myself standing on the stage in the middle of the arena as Lulu, Joey, Holly and Nae stand with the crowd.

And by the looks of it, all of the ranks are on the stage. Pfft, clearly!

"With them being them, I wouldn't be surprised if they started a war anytime soon, so, we'll be updating the training system. It'll be more advanced and high tech with the weaponry. AND, if you haven't been training at all since you've arrived here" Enth say, turning to me "then you'll begin your training tomorrow morning with the rest at 5 AM and finish up at 3 PM".

Through out the crowd there was a mix of grunts and cheers. "5 AM?" I mouth to him, with my eyebrows scrunched. Seth only rolled his eyes and looked back at the crowd. "That's enough for today's announcement, you're all dismissed" Enth nodded, watching the members flow out of the two giant doors on either side of the arena, disappearing out of sight. "You better be waking up with me!" I exclaim, approaching Enth "cause if you're sleeping while I'M training then I-".

"I've been waking up at 5 AM ever since I could remember.....well" he sighed, scratching the back of his neck "ever since I've met you, not having enough power to leave you to sleep alone, I did my business and go back to sleep, getting up whenever you do".

"So....you're saying that if I sleep until 2:59PM then I'll be doing a minute worth of training?" I smile innocently, tilting my head to the side. "No" Enth laughed, grabbing hold of my hand.

"Worth a try" I shrugged, releasing his hand and playfully punching his shoulder. "It wasn't really" Enth smiled, sliding his arm around my waist. "REALLY?!" Lulu shouted, storming towards us "why?! That's an hour earlier before I ACTUALLY wake up!".

"It's just an hour difference babe" Chad cooed, placing his arm over her shoulder. "I know, but stiiiill" she groaned in annoyance, dragging her hands down her face.

"Now you guys can suffer with the rest" Skylar smirked, crossing her arms over her chest while approaching us with Piper following beside her. I glance around the arena to see Enth, Lulu, Chad, Nae, Holly, Zero, Skylar, Joey and myself are the only ones left in the arena. Zara and Fredrick must of left along with the crowd.

"It's not really suffering. I don't mind getting up that early" Piper shrugs, smiling. "Well, whether any of you like it or not" Enth announced "we're doing this. I want us ALL to be prepared if we in-counter Corey and Romeo's people, WE WILL be prepared and we'll be able to end their lives. Once they're gone, then life shall continue on!".

"Unless someone dies TRYING to end them?" I say carefully. "Well, I'm training you all up so that we CAN and WILL end their lives before they end any of ours" Enth said sternly. "We're already trained good enough" Zero exclaimed, pointing to everyone but Joey, Lulu, Holly, Nae and myself.

"I'm very aware of that" Enth sighs "even though you ARE very skilled in fighting, the trainers and myself will train you harder. Plus, this is mainly for these wittle bittle humans".

"Wittle?" Nae asked "Bittle?" Lulu followed. "Humans?" I finished, glaring at Enth.

"Okay, JUST BECAUSE we're humans that does not mean we're weak" Joey grumbled. "Exactly!" Nae agreed. "Is that ALL that you werewolves think of us?" I asked with my voice cracking at the end "wittle bittle humans, that can't do anything? Can't fight or can't do parkour!?".

"Parkour?" Chad asked, tilting his head. "It's an impressive thing to do, and I'm clarifying that Enth is saying we're weak and all that jazz, so I used parkour as an example. You get me?" I ask awkwardly. "Oh, alrighty then" Chad shrugged.

"At least us humans aren't stupid like you dogs!" Lulu shot, flicking Chad's arm off her and crossing her arms over her chest. Oh no. Not THIS side of Lulu. "Exsquis me?" Piper said, studying Lulu. "She's just triggered that you called humans, or her, weak" Joey explains, approaching Lulu "she gets triggered easily". "I DO NOT GET TRIGGERED EASILY!" Lulu screamed, shoving Joey and storming away.

"I'll go to her" Nae and I sigh at the same time, jogging up Lulu's direction. "No, I'll go" Chad says, beating us to heras we stop in our tracks. "Yelp, there's a triggered Lulu" Holly sighs. "You know, you werewolves don't have to look down on us humans" I say, glaring at each and one of them.

"Yeah, we ARE mated to highest ranks through out this pack" Nae says, pointing to me, Lulu and herself "have some respect for us, or at LEAST don't call us weak".

"Look, by what I said" Enth sighed "I didn't imply that you guys are weak. It's just......think of a human up against a vampire or a werewolf, everyone is going to think that the vampire and werewolf will win, and no doubt they will! It's just I want, and especially want Ruby, to be safe from those monsters and have the ability to destroy them with a pinky. I'm sorry if I offended you guys".

"The three of us got ticked off" Joey says, pointing to me, Nae and himself "but I think the apology should go to Lulu". "Yeah, well he's sorry for ticking you guys off" Skylar nods. "Eh" I shrug. "Eh?" Enth repeats in a confused tone. "Eh" I nod in approval.

"How are those two our Alpha and Luna?" Skylar asked herself, turning around and beginning to walk towards the pack house. "I don't know?" Piper shrugs, following Skylar. "Come on, we'll have dinner and then bed time!" Enth squeals enthusiastically. "Whatever you 10 year old" I roll my eyes, making my way back towards dinner! I can smell the food from here! I'm kidding of course.

But I bet Enth could LITERALLY smell the food from here, and it most likely isn't made yet! Stupid werewolf, with awesome stupid powers that happens to be my stupid mate. I really do love him. He's just stupid at times. Like me I suppose?
———
A/N; BAH BAHHHHH! BALALAALLALAAAAAA!🤛🏼➖