• Chapter 37 •

A/N; Soo, most of you couldn't give two shits about me getting Instagram back, SO, Ima just give you my username anyway, just in case.....you know?😜👍🏼. Instagram Username; emy.willy
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"These warriors that you're unfamiliar with will be by your side, as well as me, at all times" Enth explains, putting on his gun mental grey watch on his left wrist "Yeah yeah, you've already explained this" I say in a duh voice, tying my shoe laces. "Smart ass" Enth mumbled.

"Heard that you egg nog" I laughed, standing up from the bed. He poked his tongue at me, like a 5 year old toddler would and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh grow up" I roll my eyes, walking towards the door. "Make me" he cooed playfully, wrapping his arm around my waist and leading me out the door. We walked towards the jail cells in silents, with 3 strong guys joining our walk as soon as we exited the pack house. I learnt them as Donny, Phillip and Cole. Yeah, what strange yet unique names. What felt like a split second, we were infront of the interrogating room, with Jake, Zero and Fredrick already there.

"Is he awake?" I asked, staring at the metal door. "Haven't checked. Fredrick made us wait until our Luna and Alpha came BEFORE we check on him" Jake explained. "Well thank you for waiting for us" Enth nodded. "Yes thank you, also, where are the rest?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. Damn it's chilly down here.

"Chad, Lulu, Skylar and Joey wanted to spend more time with their mates, going on some double-date" Jake huffed out, clearly annoyed. "What about Piper and Zara?" I asked, waiting for Jake to continue. "Not sure" he shrugged.

"The two of them went to go see a movie" Fredrick explained. "Alright then, as long as they're good" I say.

"Now, we'll go see if sleeping beauty is awake" Fredrick roll his eyes, nodding at Zero and Jake. "More like sleeping UGLY" Enth scoffed, wrapping both of his arms around my waist. "Whatever helps you sleep at night" I mumbled, with Fredrick opening the metal door.

"What did you say?" Enth asked, with a clinched jaw and his grip tightening around me, with Fredrick, Jake and Zero all entering the dark interrogating room, with the only light coming from the open door.

"Oh, nothing" I cooed, kissing his cheek. "You're lucky" He glared playfully. I chuckled, and looked towards the door. "Enth, Ruby. Come in quickly" Zero shouted from inside. "What is it?" Enth asked, quickly entering the dark room, with me, Cole, Phillip and Donny hot on his trail.

"He's gone" Zero sighed. I glanced at the chair that Romeo used to sit. Key; used to. His chair remained covered in blood with his ropes that held him down cut into inch sized pieces. "Who released him?!" Enth growl, looking at everyone's face but mine.

"I believe that would be me" a voice that sent disgusted shivers down my spine and made my hands ball into fists. We all turn to the wide open door, where the voice had came from, to see Kiki back at her finest bitchenes. And to see her out of her depression faze, with her wearing a tight black shiny spy suit, making her fake junk pop out A LOT more than it should, with her blond hair up high in a ponytail, with her face bombarded with makeup and her feet wearing 6 inch, uncomfortable looking black high heels.

Beside Kiki was some other whore, wearing the same cringe as outfit but matte black, with her hair being dark brown and her eyes a lime green colour. And behind them two whores was Keith, Corey and Romeo, smirking their asses off.