• Chapter 41 •

A/N; Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I basically died from reaching 100K VEIWS ON THIS STORY WHICH GOT ME LIKE 😱😭☠️. Realistically, I was out all day and had no time😁, but I was very happy about reaching my goal! THANKYOU! It'd be crazy for me to even think of 250k views for my next goal😉.
———
Phillip's POV:
.......................
"Just.....just keep an eye on him while I go for a run, alright? Make sure he-". "Yes, I know Phillip. I'll make sure he doesn't.......yeah" Donny sighed, leaning against Cole's bedroom door. I sigh and nod, walking towards and down the staircase. While the highest commands are gone, the Alpha set the next best thing to look after the pack, Cole, Donny and I.

But of course, with Cole getting rejected from the whore and all, it's just Donny and I mainly looking after it. And, looking around, there's not much to look after.

Every member underneath this pack house feels empty without their Luna and Alpha, and on top of that, they don't feel safe, so, the most of them are hiding out in their bedrooms.

Which doesn't bother me at all, makes our job a lot easier, and give me an opportunity to run through the woods and let my wolf, Rull, out. Well, peacefully. This morning I shifted and ran, but that was after Cole. Most of the day, Donny and I tried to cheer him up and to forget about that Kiki. But this, this is a relaxing run, with me trying to forget about Heather, my mate. Rull hasn't allowed me to talk to him, which REALLY bothers me.

I want to communicate with him, my soul best friend, and to reassure him. But I can't. And just....everything around me is unhappy and unpleasant. Quicker than lighting, I shift into a wolf, not caring about my shredded cloths and sprint into the woods, heading towards this beautiful lake that's pretty popular with the pack.

As I run, my eyes widen and I stop dead in my tracks, lifting my snout high in the air and inhaled the air deeply. That amazing scent, flowers and mint, which makes my heart beat so quickly yet it makes it ache.

It's the exact scent that belongs to Heather. No, scratch that. That scent DOES belong to Heather. I growled lowly and went after the scent, which was leading towards the lake.

If she's here on the territory, when she isn't supposed to, the others are bound to be here, Romeo, Kiki, Corey, you name it. I know, she's my mate, but she's working with the people trying to destroy us, and she'll soon enough reject me.

It's best to start having the hatred and anger towards her as she slowly brakes me down than to wait for her to reject me and brake me into small pieces with a click of fingers. I make it out of the forest, with the lake before me as well as Heather, with her eyes red and puffy with dry tears on her cheeks.

I scrunch my eyebrows and step closer to her as she looks at me with pleading eyes. I should of cared about my shredded cloths, just in case I need cloths. Like now for example!

"P-Phillip?" She asked, looking down at her hands while fiddling with her golden bracelet. She sighs and looks up at me.

"Phillip. I-I got kicked out of the Blood Red Cult, a couple of days after my good friend, Holly, did. I didn't, and couldn't, reject you when we last saw each other. I wasn't going to let anyone force me to reject my other half. I-I know you'd have some trust issues with me, just as long as you'll trust me in the future, I can survive with it. B-But ever since I laid eyes on you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I couldn't get you out of my mind. It might be a little too early, but throughout my life I never received love. I always gave it out, but never got it back. And, with you as my mate, I might have a chance of someone actually loving and caring for me back. Again, might be a little too early, but I love you." she sobbed, making a tear roll down of my own very eye.

"Also" she sniffs "I, Heather Parks, accept you Phillip Cozmo, as my mate". I couldn't help it anymore. My beliefs and thoughts on her flooded away in a millisecond as I shifted back into human form. Not caring about my nakedness, I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her body, crushing her lips on mine. Less than a second, she responded back, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Unspeakable sparks flew around every inch of my skin, digging into my bones and colliding with my blood cells. With a cheeky smirk on her lips, she tripped me, landing on top of me with our lips still connected.

She licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance as her hand slides down my chest. I gulped, swallowing down a growl that war threatening to come out. Giving in, I gave her entrance, with her tongue exploring my mouth as she constantly tugs at my hair.

Yeah, we just met today and we're making out, but the mate bond is too strong for me to fight, and her feelings towards me makes me speechless. I pull back, with our foreheads connected as we breathe heavily.

"Heather" I say "I don't think it's too early, cause I love you too. Also, I, Phillip Cozmo, accept you Heather....". "Heather Parks" she nods.

"I, Phillip Cozmo, accept you Heather Parks as my mate" I repeat, smiling like a maniac. "Yay" she's smiles, giving me a quick peck kiss. "Also" she sighs "I'll give you a lot, I mean, A LOT of vital information about the cult, to bring them down and turn them into dust".

"Plan" I laugh, making sure there's no space between us tow. The peaceful silent moment, getting lost into each other's eyes got destroyed by a loud growl. My reflexes immediately took over, gently flipping her off and quicker than speed, shifted back into my wolf form, standing infront of Heather in a protective stance. A threatening growl escapes my chest, showing my long canine teeth to the ferrel female rouge before me.

"Faith?! W-What are you doing here?! STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU WHORE!" Heather screams towards the rouge, coming to my side. I look at her confused, before focusing back onto the rouge, named Faith I assume.

"She's my sister. She turned into MORE of a bitch and left me to rot when our parents were destroyed" Heather spat, with her canines growing and her eyes becoming blood red while glaring at this Faith. Before I could blink, Faith snarled and lunged at Heather, landing on top of her.

I felt my heart being shredded to pieces, half of my body died and I felt my body shaking like they've been turned into jelly as Faith placed her jaw over Heather's throat and ripped it out, with blood flying everywhere. And without another glance back, Faith disappeared out of sight, sprinting off into the woods. I couldn't go after her, I couldn't get revenge like this.

With my brain not functioning properly, with my limbs not responding and with my eyes over flowing with tears. After a while of staring at Heather's lifeless body, I dropped onto my knees, sobbing helplessly.
———
A/N; HAPPY NEW YEARS! 🎊🎉 Oh, t-that? T-The thing, that just happened? Oh, yeah, yeah....that.....right......ANYWHOO! Hope you have a good New Years Eve and make sure to follow my sister chloewilliams1289 who, that's right, is Faith in real life! YAAAAY! Make sure to go follow her anddddd yeah! Till tomorrow😁👍🏼.