• Chapter 2 •

A/N; Hopefully I'll do this 2 updates in a day ay?! There won't be any of the "//" so don't worry about that.🖖🏼Btw, my nana's in this chapter! YAY! Not literally, but the old woman named Nancy! Ok, peace!
———
Ruby's POV:
....................
School went by like a bird in the sky. Calmly, quietly, smoothly and quick. Probably the best day of school yet.

Well, besides the day that Kiki got spaghetti all over her, now that was priceless.

Kiki is the typical blonde, dumb bully that thinks she queen b around the school. She likes to sleep with other guys too, especially Joey and his friends. She even does it to nasty geeks so they could do her homework or exam or whatever she's too dumb to do it! But the most horrific thing is that I was once her closet friend! Back when we were both 6, we were really good friends. Then, ever since my parents died she thought I was a weirdo and started bulling me. She once called me a bastard last year. That triggered me so much I popped her in the snout and broke her nose! Since then, she's left me alone along with my friends. She shoots glares here and there but that doesn't effect me.

"See you at dinner tonight you two" Holly said waving, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Ok, see ya!" I say, walking along side Lulu.

Holly and Nae both waved, walking away as Lulu and I waved back, heading towards the truck. The carpark started filling and emptying with students and teachers. "Today was a good day" Lulu says, leaning against the truck.

"It was" I nodded. We waited for a moment in silence before we heard laughing coming from the entrance of the school. I turn my head and roll my eyes to see Joey and his FRIENDS coming over. Why are his friends coming?

Usually they split up right at the entrance and go home. "Lulu, catch!" Joey calls out, throwing Lulu the car keys. She swiftly catches them and looks at Joey confused. "Am I driving?" She asked, standing up from the car. "Yeah, I texted mum and I'm going to a party" he explains.

"Why are you going to a party on a Monday?" I asked confused. They all snicker to each other while Joey stands there nervously. "Are you going to a party or making trouble?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest. This boy I swear to god!

"We ain't going to a party, but we sure don't mind getting in trouble with you." Cory says, rubbing his hands together and getting closer to me like I was his dinner!

Cory is the biggest pervert on the planet! He always tries to get into girls pants. He's at least 6'4 with pale skin and dark eyes with light brown hair. His also known as 'Mr Steal Your Girrl'. I gaged and pushed him away "not until pigs start flying!". "I'll start working on that then!" He says, stepping away with a wink. That sent a disgust shiver down my spine.

"Whatever. Let's go Lulu" I say opening the door to the passengers seat. "Alright, see you tomorrow?" Lulu asked Joey as I hopped in and closed the car. "Yep, at school" Joey nods. With that, him and his little gang left, with Cory giving me a wink. Trent, Paul and Kile laugh at Cory and shook their heads.

Paul and Kile are twins, and let me tell you, they're hot! Both of them have mild green eyes with hazel coloured hair and tan skin. Both the same height, same built body and wear the same thing as each other everyday. They say it's to confuse
people, not knowing which one is Paul or which one is Kile.

Lulu hopped into the drivers seat and put on her seatbelt, with MY seat belt already on. "What a pervert Cory is" she says disappointed. "Yep, same old Cory" I say.

"Alright, so. Shops, flowers, graveyard, home, dinner" she says. I nod and looked out the window. "Alright cool." she then starts up the car and hits the road, heading towards the shops.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
"Alright here you go" Lulu says, handing me money. "My mum wants me to get your birthday cake and some groceries. Join me once you've gotten your parent's flowers ok?". "Sounds like a plan" I say, swiftly entering the flower store.