• Chapter 18 •

A/N; Do ever have that feeling where you're just like "UGH! PEOPLE!", cause I just had that at my spac! 🐶😵
———
Enth's POV:
....................
"Just do it you little sook!" Skylar shouts, getting irritated. "Look, it's not THAT easy ok?!" I shoot back, looking at my phone on the shiny marble table. "Wow, guys chill" Chad said, entering the kitchen along with my third in command, Zero.

Zero has been on a third-in-command kind of trip, going with other third in commands from other near by packs. It's to improve their role. It's a totally optional choice, but he assist to improve his role, even though it doesn't need any improvement, he chose to become strong, swifter and smarter.

His parents are in another pack, with him here. In his other pack, The Ruthless Pack (which ain't that ruthless in my opinion) the third in command role was already taken, and he so badly wanted to be third in command. So, he joined this pack when my dad offered him to be third command a year ago. He expected and ever since his been training hard and we've been good friends.

His at least 6'7 with tan skin, brown hair and and dark brown eyes. "First of all, hi" Zero laughs "second of all, what's up?". I sigh, stand up and walk towards him. "Long story" I laugh, bro hugging him. Been 3 weeks since I saw him last.

"Enth found his mate named Ruby, Chad found his mate named Lulu, I found my mate named Joey who happens to be siblings with Lulu" Skylar blankly explains, tapping away on her phone "and his trying to text her to go on a date before they have the party this Friday, for Enth becoming Alpha and Ruby becoming Luna".

"Ok, that's like dozens of bricks been thrown at my beautiful face!" Zero screeches "WHAT?! Have I been gone for 100 years now or what?!" "And our mates" Chad says, pointing to Skylar and I "are humans, that have every detail about us and are completely cool by it".

"Ok, so first of all I have to meet them three, which I will at this up coming party" Zero says, putting everything in order "and this up coming party is for you and this Ruby taking over the pack" "Yep" I say nodding.

"Congrats dude!" He screeches, pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "Bro...can't....breathe" I managed to get out. Zero starts laughing as he pulls back.

"Sorry bro" he chuckled. "It's cool" I nod.

"So, this date with Ruby ay?" Chad asks, wiggling his eyebrows as I sit down in my seat. "What date? He hasn't even asked her yet!" Skylar announced. "Come on dude, can't be that hard" Zero shrugs. "Yeah, especially over texting" Chad agrees.

"Which I think is pretty dumb but whatever" Skylar shrugs. I do a low growl towards Skylar. She's starting to get in my nerve, and she never gets on my nerve! She just glares at me before snatching an apple and leaving the kitchen.

"What's up with Skylar?" Zero asks all concerned. "Don't know?" Chad said, coming out like a question. "I'll check on her as soon as I do this" I say, pointing in towards my phone.

"Alright dude, so" Zero says, patting my back and handing me the phone "just turn it on and text". I grabbed my phone a scoffed "what great advise". "Do you want me to do it" Chad asks with his hand out. "Never in a billion years" I laugh, turning on my phone. My phone was on silent, so I had no clue I got text messages from Ruby, which pops up as '

'Mine😘💞💯'.

"Bruh, she isn't even your girlfriend yet!" Chad says shaking his head. "Shut up!" I snap. "Well what do you have for Lulu huh?" Zero asks. "Oh uh...." Chad says rubbing his neck.

He sighs in defeat "on my phone she's 'Aborbyy😍😚'." "So you could shut ya gob thank you very much" I smile in victory. Chad scoffed "whatever".

"Come on! Check the messages" Zero says, whacking my shoulder. I take a deep breath and open the messages.

Mine😘💞💯: Heyyy

Mine😘💞💯: Hehehe, lol! Sowy

Mine😘💞💯: Sooo, I was just wondering, before the party happens if we could hang out or something?

Mine😘💞💯: You know, go to the movies?

Mine😘💞💯: You don't have to, it's totally fine! You'll probably be busy with pack stuff anyway.

Mine😘💞💯: Ok then, well, make sure to get back to me.

Mine😘💞💯: Bye babe.

Mine😘💞💯: You didn't see that, did you?

Mine😘💞💯: Yelp! I didn't mean to text that!

Mine😘💞💯: Auto Ocreect!

Mine😘💞💯: Auto Correct!

Mine😘💞💯: AHHH!

Mine😘💞💯: K BYE!

By now, all three of us were cracking up laughing. "Oh how much I love her" I say between my laughs. "I would of LOVED to see her face when she texted that!" Chad laughed.

"Well" Zero says, calming down "at least you know she has a thing for you". "That supports the idea of liking me thank god!" I say happily. 'I'm glad we don't have to make her love us' Shadow sighs.

'Really? You were thinking of MAKING her love us?!' I screech to him. 'Hey!' Shadow shouts 'it's called a plan B!'.

'Oh Shadow' I sigh, disconnecting the connection. I then shook my head and starting texting.

Me: Hey, sorry I was busy. And sure thing! I'd love to go to the movies with you!

Mine😘💞💯: Oh, hey, uh, alright cool!

Me: Tomorrow night, I'll pick you up at 6:00, cool?

Mine😘💞💯: Sure thing let me give you my address.

Me: No need😉

Mine😘💞💯: Oh, right...😒

Me: Hey! Don't be like that😢😭

Mine😘💞💯: pfft, whatever. Not complaining though😏

Me: Oh, 😛😋

Mine😘💯💞: LOLOLOL alright then, gonna have some dinner. Also, I need to tell you something. But that's for tomorrow night.

Mine😘💞💯: K, boo bye!

Me: Aahahha, alright see ya!

"Won't it be fun for you to say that Ruby asked YOU out on the first date?" Zero said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Shut up" I sigh, playfully whacking his arm.
———
A/N; Hey hey! Girl asked out the guy before he could begin to talk to her! Ay? Ay?😛⚜. Plusssss, 2x update extreme! *explosion*💥💥💥