• Chapter 46 •

A/N; Who wants a punch in the shoulder for getting this story to 143k views with only 57k views more till we reach 200k views?! you don't have a choice *punches someone really hard in the left shoulder*. It's all because I love you 😘😂🤛🏼.
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"Looks better than I thought" the doctor said, nodding in approval as he studying my shoulder "if you have any pain with your shoulder, which you shouldn't, then come back and I'll give you some pain killers. You two are free to go now".

"Alright then, thank you" I nod, hopping off from the hospital bed. Enth swiftly gestured me to take his hand, with me gladly taking as we make our way out of the hospital hand in hand. Bye bye stiff un-moveable shoulder, hello dozens of scars that's shaped into a large bite mark. The injury healed very well and turned minor, making it a tiny deal, but I'm just glad it's off. Anyone would be really.

"Nae's here" Enth said out of the blue as we exited the hospital. "How do you know? And why is she here?" I asked, curios yet excited flowing through the question. I'm happy that she's here, but curious why and how Enth knew. Oh, I should have known! He would of smelt her, or got a mind link from Zero, informing Enth or something like that.

"I don't know why she's here, and I don't know why I didn't get informed" he sighed in annoyance "but I caught her scent". Called it!

"We'll see once we arrive at the pack house, someone's bound to know" I shrug. "Well, we were heading back to the pack house anyways" Enth shrugged. "No, we were heading to the moon" I say in a duh sarcastic voice.

"What am I going to do with you" he sighed, glancing down to me. I poke my tongue at him, crossing my arms over my chest. "How do pre-made cupcakes sound for this little baby huh?" Enth cooed, letting go of my hand slithering his arm around my waist.

"Yeah? Why not?" I shrug, trying to hide my excitement "what flavour are they?". "They're red velvet cupcakes, my favourite" he smiles, imaging those cupcakes "I can already taste them".

"Well......too bad they'll be gone by the time you get there" I laughed, wiping off his grip around me and sprinting towards the pack house. "Oh no you don't!" He shouts, hearing his quick footsteps thudding against the ground a couple of feet behind me. "You'll be wishing you ever said that cupcake!" He shouted, hearing him get closer by the second.

"Cupcake?" I asked, glancing back. But to my surprise, he wasn't in sight. I slowed down and came to a complete holt, forming my lips into a pout. Where did he go? Unless he's some ninja and ran past me?! I yelped in surprise as someone tackled me to the ground, leaving sparks fly around when our skin collided.

I glanced up to only sigh, with Enth straddling me while pinning my arms on either side of my head. "Because...." he trailed off, leaning down closer to my face "I'll be eating you up tonight". I faked gagged and made a puke noise, laughing afterwards. My laughing died straight down as I glanced up and saw the hurt expression on his face, looking at me straight dead in the eye. "Awe, babe, I didn't mean it like that! It's just.....not the right time......if ya know what I'm saying?" I ask, tilting my head to the side. "It was just a little joke" he grumbled, standing up.

"Yeah it was" I say, standing up beside him "that's why I gagged and fake puked. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings". "It's fine" he sighed "I'm beginning to get so....so sensitive around you. This mate bond must be getting stronger".

"Well, if that's what it does" I shrug "I guess it is then". "Good" he smiled, wrapping both of her arms around my waist. "THOSE CUPCAKES ARE MINE!" I thunder out of no where, attempting to get Enth's arms off my waist. Key word; attempting.

"I don't think so" he laughed, swinging me onto his shoulders. "Come on Enth, you know I was only joking, now put me down" I laughed, dragging my hands down my face.

If I only I got his arms off first, then I would of had all of those cupcakes stuffed in my mouth by now! Ugh! Me and perfect timing! It doesn't go! It never has. Well, in rare occasions I SUPPOSE perfect timing could come around.

"Yeah, joking, riiiiight" Enth dragged, continuing to walk towards the pack house. I sighed in boredom, glancing over my gluteus smacksumous to see Enth staring into thin air, fading out of reality.

"Enth babe? Is someone mind linking you?" I asked, waving my foot infront of his face. He stopped for a moment, continuing to stare into thin air. He finally snapped out of it by shaking his head.

"Zero has some news for us, the connection was braking up and I couldn't understand him " Enth announced, letting me down. "Well, we better get back" I say.

"And fast" Enth sighed, beginning to jog. "What do you mean fast?" I say, running up to him.

"He sounded irritated or pissed, even disappointed?" Enth exhaled, coming to a stop "it just doesn't sound good, so we need to get there quickly". "Fair enough" I nod, beginning to jog, hearing Enth behind me starting his pace fast.
———
A/N; HELLO! Kind of short chapter I suppose? But hey! Yeah, what? Idk? K byeeeee😭🌭.