• Chapter 14 •

A/N; Get yourself a glass of water, cause you'll be able to taste the cheesiness of this chapter! 😷🧀
———
Enth's POV:
....................
"How do you think they're going?" Chad asked, taking a seat next to me on the cream colour sofa, in the living room that's at the entrance of the mansion. "Not sure" I sigh "I just want to see her already".

"Couldn't agree more" he said softly. We sat in comfortable silents, watching the commercials fly by.

"ENTH!!!" Someone shouted, snapped the silents in half. My stomach starting fizzling up in excitement as the sweet voice rang through my ears. I quickly snapped my head towards the door to see Ruby. I felt sparkles form in my eyes as I looked at her. She has sweat forming on her forehead, looking like shes been running around. Then out of the blue comes a screaming Lulu.

"I acc-" Lulu screamed but got cut of by Ruby cupping her mouth. "I acc-" Ruby shouted but got cut off with Lulu kneeing her in the stomach.

"Wait, what's going on here?" Chad asks, standing up. I stand up with him. Lulu and Ruby look at each other for a little bit, but then came bolting towards us. 50 million fireworks exploded throughout my body as Ruby crushed me in a hug.

"I accept you as my mate!" Ruby quickly said in my neck. I stood there shocked, zoning out as I looked at the top of her head. I-I can't believe it!

'Oh my...' Shadow mumbled. Before I could react, Shadow took over. He picked up Ruby and slammed her on the ground, with us laying on top of her.

Shadow as quick as the flash spreads kisses all over her face and neck while she giggles, which encourages Shadow even more! But I'm not complaining. Shadow wrapped his, should I say my, arms around her and pulled her tightly to him, making it seem like it's the end of the world.

"Can't....breath" Ruby chokes out, tapping my shoulders. Shadow loosened his arms as I gained my control back. 'Give me a heads up when your coming out!' I tell him off. Shadow scoffed 'whatever' and shut off the connection.

That dog can get onto my nerves sometimes. Probably gonna go and jump around everywhere full of happiness. I pull back from the hug and rest my arms on either side of her head, getting lost into those ocean eyes. She gave me a soft smile, stroking both cheeks with her thumbs. I look down at my elbow and.....blush.

Yep, blush. I blushed. Up coming alpha this Friday, just blushed. Oh what she does to me, and she's JUST accepted me!

"Enth" she says softly "when I met you....I couldn't explain how much connection I felt with you. It frightened me, yet I loved the feeling. I'm horribly sorry for not calling you in the morning, I forgot and went to bed late, also a fight broke down that day at school.Your mother, younger sister and friend had a chat with Lulu and I, explaining everything we need to know. Sorry if I'm not the most greatest mate at first but I've never even had a boyfriend! I know, pretty lame of me. But I promise you, when I'm use to all this, and you treat me like you queen" she laughed "I'll progress on being an amazing mate and Luna".

"Ruby" I say, cupping her face in my hands "I don't care if you were a frog, or if you're a bad Luna and mate to me or this pack, I'd still love you more than a white girl does with Starbucks." I laugh "I just know for a fact that your an amazing human living on this earth, and couldn't ask for anyone better to be my mate".

She smiled like a maniac and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down to her. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her, nuzzling into her neck. I pressed my nose against her neck and inhaled deeply, feeling my eyes roll at the back of my head.

Mates smell each other. When they're pissed, the scent makes them calm down, or when they're sad, it makes them happy, or generally smell them when they're overly happy.

And I'm BEYOND overly happy. "Why did you just smell me?" Ruby asked, weirded out. I pulled back and placed my hands in hers.

"When a werewolf is overly happy, sad or pissed, the scent of their mates can help them calm down" I explain shyly, playing with her fingers.

"Y-You're overly happy? Right?" She asked carefully. I chuckled "of course".

"You're so cute" she smiled, pinching my cheeks like my grandmother would. I playfully growled and stood up, with Ruby giggling on the floor. I helped her up and stood behind her, wrapping my arms around her body and my head buried into her neck.

"We have a little audience here" she whispered to me. I looked up and was shocked. Mum, dad, Piper, Skylar, Lulu, Chad and Jake was watching us in awe. I rolled my eyes as they broke into a fit of laughter.

"I can't wait until your Luna!" Piper squeals, running over towards us. I release Ruby and step back as Piper engulfed her in a hug.

"T-There you go" Ruby stuttered awkwardly, patting her back. "Oh, Ruby, don't you find group hugs annoying?" Lulu asked playing dumb, walking towards them both.

"Lulu" Ruby sighed, shaking her head. "Oh how much I love to annoy people" Skylar chuckles, walking over to them also.

"Oh what the heck?" Mum shrugged, walking over. "Oh god" Ruby huffed out. In less than a millisecond, they all huddle around Ruby and made a tight circle, with Lulu and Piper crushing her in the middle.

"Oh yay! Group hugs!" Jake squealed like a girly girl shopping, skipping towards them.

"Oh Jake" Chad sighed, following him. I look at dad to find him already looking at me. He nods towards them, encouraging me to go over and hug. I exhaled, but then shrugged and walked over. Soon after, dad joined. We were now in the middle of the living room in silents, with a few pack members walking past confused.

This has been a good day. Especially with Ruby accepting me.
———
A/N; Who wants me to bring back some food for ya peps? *cough* gonna eat them *cough cough* 😁🐌