• Chapter 35 •

A/N; Christmas Shopping! 3 days before Christmas! Organised! 😂🎄 Btw, I'm currently typing this chapter in the car on the way to Christmas shoppanggggg!🚘☺️.
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"That was my birthday gift from them, my 13th birthday gift" I mumble to myself for the 100th time, looking down at the ground as I walk towards the pack house. "I'm sorry Ruby" Skylar sighed, rubbing my back as she walks by my side, with Piper on the other side of me.

"You can't trip yourself over it forever" Piper exclaims, looping arms with mine. "I know, it's just....." I say, trailing off. It sucks, it REALLY sucks. That's all I can say.

Not only did my parents die on my birthday, but my non existent younger brother went down with them. And that Romeo prick just laughed about their deaths. We stepped foot into the pack house, with Lulu and Joey on the couch watching television. "You know what?" I laugh, spinning around on my heels.

"What?" Skylar asked. "I'm starting training this week" I announced, standing up straight and tall. I'll avenge my family and make Romeo burn in hell! Not only for making fun of their deaths but because he's the cause of their deaths. Damn!Bad timing. But I feel epic!

"I hope you know that training will involve EVERYTHING you could imagine of right?" Piper said, raising an eyebrow.

"Very familiar with that" I sigh. I mean come on? It's a successful pack. And I'm the Luna!

"Wait what? Training?" Joey grunted not too happily, hopping up and walking towards us with Lulu hot on his trail. "We'll organise and begin training sometime next week, after the funeral for Rosie" Skylar explained, looking between Lulu and Joey. Joey and Lulu both looked down, sighing. I sigh too, looking down.

She was my mother, adopting me when my parents died. It's obviously harder for them since they were family by blood.

"So uh, w-what sort of training? And where are the rest?" Lulu asked, shaking off the thought of her mother and stared at the large door, used for entering and exiting this giant mansion.

"The training will be minor exercise and A LOT of fighting, a quarter of it using weapons. And the rest are dealing with Romeo down at the jail cells" Piper explains.

"They've got him captured?" I asked, with ideas of hurting that asshole flowing through my head. "Yeah, I'm not sure what they're going to do with him" Piper shrugged.

"I want to go see him" I said sternly. I don't want him dead JUST yet. "Good luck trying to get a solid yes as an answer from Enth" Skylar laughed.

"I don't need his permission to go down to the jail cells. I'm the Luna of this pack thank you every much and I can do whatever I like to do!" I huffed, turning on my heels.

"Look I know that Alpha's and Luna's are equal to one another" Skylar called out behind me as I jog outside and down the stairs "but you have no idea how Alpha's, especially new Alpha's, can be with their Luna's".

"He can't do nothin'?" I shouted, continuing to jog, hearing the other's footsteps behind me going at a fast pace. I remember where the jail cells are since Lulu and I bailed Joey out when we first met these people. It's a minute away from the hospital, in the forest of course. I exhaled and slowed to a walk. Damn I'm unfit, no matter how skinny or healthy looking I am. This training is going to be useful.

"I don't think Enth will be happy with all of us visiting the cells" I heard Piper confirm from behind "you guys should go back to the pack house and I'll go with Ruby".

"Fine. Just tell Chad to come back soon"  I recognised as Lulu wining. "Yeah yeah" Piper laughed, with her jogging up to my side. "They'll probably watch a movie or something" I shrug, continuing to look forward. "Most likely" Piper exhaled, scratching her neck. In no time, we arrived at the entrance of the jail cells.

"My lady" Piper said playfully, opening the entry door. "That's Luna to you" I smirked, walking in. I heard Piper chuckle, following behind me.

"Wait" I said, stopping and turning around to Piper "where do we go from here?".

"Up and to the left, all the way down at the end. They should be near OR in the interrogating room" Piper explains, jogging to my side. "Are they interrogating him?" I asked.

"They will soon enough" Piper shrugs "or maybe they're doing the interrogating now?". I shrug, turning to the left and going through an open door, walking down a hallway with cells on either side.

"I gave Enth a heads up we're here" Piper said, with us being a few feet away from a metal door leading to, I'm assuming, the interrogating room. "Mind link?" I asked.

"Mind link" Piper nodded. We both came to a holt, right infront of the metal door.

"This leads to the interrogating room. And since Enth and the rest aren't out here, I'm assuming they're all in there" Piper nods towards the door. "Shall we make ourselves welcome or...." I trailed off, placing my hand on the handle. Before I could twist the door knob or Piper could answer, the door swung open. The door JUST missed my head and hand as I fumbled back, with Piper standing to the side, unharmed by the door. I looked up and rolled my eyes, with an annoyed Enth standing infront of me and a worried Chad, Zero, Jake and Fredrick, with a couple of unfamiliar faces standing behind him.

"You're not suppose to be here" Enth said, clenching his jaw tight. "I would like to talk Romeo" I simply said, crossing my arms over my chest. "Well, I'm sure you'd start a great conversation with Romeo right now" Fredrick laughed. "Yeah, I will!" I said sarcastically, quickly brushing passed all them and through the wide open metal door.

"Oh wow, ok? I-Is he dead?" I asked, staring at Romeo tied to a chair infront of me, with blood all over him and his eyes shut closed with his head tilted back. "He'll wake up sometime tomorrow" Enth shrugged, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my stomach "also, you're not talking to THAT thing. Not on my watch".

"I can talk to whoever I like to thank you very much" I laughed, whipping off his arms and turned around, face to face with him "And....I'm talking to him tomorrow, whether you like it or not". "Don't push it" Enth exhaled, squishing his eyes shut.

"Or else what?! Huh? Whatcha ya gonna do?!" I say all playfully, trying to at least lighten up the mood. "Or else this" He mumbled, quickly looking up at me. My eyes widen, seeing his bright golden eyes look through me. I yelped and laughed in surprise, with Enth lifting me up and over his shoulders. "Put me down!" I screeched, laughing my butt off! In seconds, with Enth sprinting, we were out of the cells and heading towards the pack house. Ooh, wonder what punishment I'll be getting?

*wink wink*. Yeaaah nah! That's not gonna be happening for a while thank you very much.
———
A/N; Sorry for updating so lateeee. I need to work on my story quicker and earlier😂👌🏼.