• Chapter 52 •

A/N; 🎶Sometimes I'm always the enemy, all I see is a blurred out memory🎶 Anddddd, this is a little different twist and is in Chad's POV! Surprisssssse!🔙🔛🔜
———
Chad's POV:
.....................
"Lulu, baby are you okay? Babe" I say, shaking her shoulders. I quickly untie the ropes around her and strip them off. "Come here sweetie" I cooed, picking her up like a groom would to his bride. "Is she breathing?" Holly asked, following me as I hopped out of the van with Jake hot on her trail.

"Yeah, s-she's breathing" I say, kneeling down on the sandy road and placed her on my knees "We need to move quick, get your mates out of the van and lets get out of here" Fredrick announced, rushing to his truck with Zara, Piper and Enth following, with and unconscious Ruby is his arms.

"Those little bitches had to disappear before we entered the van didn't they?" Holly huffed out, storming towards the other truck with Zero, an unconscious Nae in his hands and Jake following. "Come on Chad, get going already" Donny instructed, heading towards the third truck we brought with Phillip by his side, looking better than before. You know, losing his mate AND closest friend. Yeah, he's becoming stronger whatever life throws at him and hits him in the face!

Which everyone, and myself, are very proud of. "Let's get out of here" I sigh, picking up Lulu and heading towards the truck with Jake in drivers seat, pulling his seatbelt over him. "C-Chad?" A voice that made myself and my heart stop.

A voice I haven't heard in years, a voice that betrayed me and nearly killed me, but successfully set my parents up for death, a voice that I once loved but now makes me cringe and bubble up in anger. I honestly never thought I'd trust after what she did. Even though I've kept that promise. Lying to everyone around me. For that promise to be kept safe. What can I say, I'm good at keeping that sorta stuff.

I slowly turn my head and glance over my shoulders, seeing dirt and dust all over her, with her hair having the same green stripe that once glowed when we hugged. "It's been a while, Vale" I growled in complete disgust, turning to her.

~ Beginning Of Flashback: ~

( Before Chad Joined The Pack )

I sighed happily, sitting against the truck of my favourite large tree in homemade basketball shorts while looking out at the sight before me.

The hills have long soft grass, with the wind taking it along as it goes west. The sky is a perfect shade of blue with not one single cloud in the sky. It's a perfect day.

This place used to be where I was alone if I was ever upset or having problems with my parents, but now it's a meeting spot for Vale and I. Ever since Vale saved my parents and I from that horrible storm a couple of months ago by hiding us in her tool shack, the two of us have been very close and have been seeing each other every day or every night. Whatever suits her.

She's also been hiding the fact that our home is close to her witch cult, with her home being a huge mansion, sharing it with 2000 other witches. It's crazy! Not only the amount of witches I've never known about AND the fact that they haven't caught us, but the amount of witches in general!

2000! That's a lot! And in one mansion too! Must be a HUUGE MANSION! "Chad?" A sad, timid voice asked.