|Epilogue|

A/N; The HUGE explanation of my delay on updating this "basically finished" story will be next chapter. It has A LOT to it........trust me when I say that. It's highly achieving to be finishing up this story in a very long time with life being the cruelest devil one second then the sweetest angel the next. I'm grateful that you, reading this, was very patient and I REALLY hope you understand in the explanation chapter. 😐😫☠️ Aaaaand, you know what to do "//".
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
//

"Hey babe, wake up" a smoothing voice whispered close to my ear, making bubbles erupt in my stomach and a smile perk up on my face. Oh the effect that Enth has on me. I'm sure it isn't any different to me having this effect on him. But I can tell you now, it SURE doesn't have an effect on waking me up!

"Ewww, don't call mummy that" a squishy, 6 year old, adorable voice winded. "Yeah, not infront of usss" another squishy, 6 year old, adorable voice groaned in disgust.

"Oh trust me boys" I heard Enth tease "you won't be able to resist calling your mate 'babe' once you've found them". "What do you boys want?" I sighed sleepily, flipping onto my back and rubbing my eyes open.

"Our little twin boys wanted to go to the park with some friends" Enth explained. I opened my eyes and looked up, seeing my flattering mate stand over me beside our twin toddlers. With Enth standing side by side with Neo and Leo, you can see how alike they are.

With the pale skin, black shiny hair, chocolate brown eyes and their goofy yet serious personalities. Damn, time sure does fly by REALLY quickly. It was just like yesterday how that pathetic battle ended, how Enth and I got married how I gave birth to my two beautiful boys. All in those 7 years. Time is unexplainable.

"Can we mummy? Pweaaase!" Leo and Neo pleaded at the same time, pulling those irresistible puppy eyes. "Sure thing, we'll leave in an hour or so" I yawned, sitting up and stretching my arms out.

"Thankyouuuu" the both of them cheered, unexpectedly leaping onto me. I let out an "oof" and laid back down, with my adorable twins snuggled close into either side of me.

"Come on boys, we don't want to suffocate mummy now do we?" Enth laughed, watching with amusement scribbled all over his face. "Go on you three" I rolled my eyes "go and get something to eat as I go and get ready". "Aunt Lulu already fed us!" Neo squealed happily, running out of the room.

"Like she always does" Leo added, following step after step of his older brother by 1 minute. "See you in the hall" Enth smiled, walking towards me. "You never leave without a kiss, now do you?" I smirked, standing up from bed.

"Obviously" he laughed, vining his arms around my waist as quick as a snake and smashed his lips onto mine. "This is gonna be a long one" I think to myself, closing my eyes and falling into him. Ever since we removed Romeo's mark, which must I say hurt like a TWAT FACE, Enth has been more over-protective then he once was. The kisses and hugs have been more intense and longer with his body always connected by mine in public, but over the four years I've gotten use to his clingy-self, along with Neo and Leo. Men these days, what can you do about them?

Enth slips away and through the door as I jump off the bed, swiftly landing on my feet, feeling the sudden adrenaline flow through my blood.

Well, that's one way to wake up. In what felt like a blink of an eye, I shower and get changed. I nod at my reflection in approval, turning on the balls of my feet towards the door I opened the door and closed it behind me, keeping my sparkling gaze on Enth sitting on the floor with Leo and Neo sitting on either side of him as he reads a story to them.

"The village then lived in peace, with the battle field growing beautiful exotic flowers as the sun broke through the thick, heavy clouds. The end" Enth smiled, closing the book and looking up at me. "Again! Again!" Leo cheered, opening the story back up.

"By the time you two get sick of the story is when pigs start flying" I laugh, standing infront of the three. "Mum! It's been years since I've seen you!" Neo laughed, standing up and giving me a tight hug. "Stop over exaggerating" Leo sighed, jumping up and onto me. "What goofs you two are" Enth smiled, standing up and stretching his arms out.

"Wonder where they get it from" I asked sarcastically, with Leo and Neo's grip slipping away as I walk towards the stair case, hearing two pairs of pattering footsteps following behind, along with a heavier pair of footsteps. On the way down the staircase, a couple walks up. A couple that has lost the most valuable thing in their life's, a couple that was highly unpredictable to be paired up, a couple that survived a huge loss in their life, together. Nae and Phillip.

The moment Nae and Phillip pronounce that they were second chance mates wasn't a surprise, shocking but wasn't a surprise. The way that Phillip stared at her in frustration, sadness and in confusion, minutes after that battle. Vale, our one and only witch in the pack, explained that Nae and Phillip couldn't see that they were each other's second chance mates because their mates were still in their life's. If both of their mates passed away or they rejected one another, then the second chance was visible.

And yes, Vale is part of this pack now, being mates with Donny, and giving us great help with this pack, doing epic spells that no human, vampire or werewolf could ever attempt. "We'll be back downstairs in just a second" Nae smiled, giving a little nod.

"Morning pregnant lady!" Neo interrupted, running up to Nae and giving her a tight hug. "It's not that visible" Nae laughed, looking down at her stomach while circling all around it.

"Not yet anyway" Leo assured, taking ahold of my hand as Neo allows his grip on Nae to slip off? "Can't wait until our little June is going be here, with me spoiling the absolute crap out of her" Phillip smiled lovingly down at Nae, placing his hand over hers.

"We've been over this! His name is gonna be Jacob!" Nae argued, with the both of them continuing to walk up stairs. "Aren't they a cute couple" I awed, watching them walk up.

"Not as cute as us" Enth smirked, kissing my forehead while slithering his arms around my waist, tugging me close to him. "Neo! If we stay any longer, we'll begin to vomit cheese!" Leo panicked, racing down the stairs.

"Don't leave me!" Neo yelped, chasing after him. "What are we ever going to do?" I sigh, continuing my journey down the stair case. "We do what we do" Enth said, hearing his charming smirk through those words.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
There's not one cloud in the sky, with the sun shining down brightly on the park as Leo and Neo play on the swings with Alana, Joey and Skylar's 5 year old daughter, and Smith, Lulu and Chad's 6 year old son.

Smith is just like his father, and may take his place in the future on being pack warrior, with Alana being a mix of Joey and a Skylar, having that sky blue hair, tan skin and dull green eyes.

I glance over at Piper and Trent, the two of them standing side by side with their hands resting ontop of her circular stomach, smiling at each other. I then shoot a sneaky look at Holly and Jake, with Jake rocking Hunter, their week old child, back and forth.

Invisible tears start to form in my eyes, turning my head and watching my happy, alpha twins, while having Enth's touch tingle all over my limbs. I sometimes wonder if I deserve this, deserve this AMAZING life and having these loving people supporting me non stop. As thankful as I am, I'm gonna be oh so determined and raise Leo and Neo the best I can, or even better. Meaning they'll lead the pack side by side and make sure nothing harmful gets in between them. Lulu even said herself that she'll shape them up if she needs, to make sure they do NOT become...

Tin Twins.
———
A/N; Just a little clarification, being called a "Tin" means that your highly oblivious in a couple of cultures around the world sooooo, FUN FACT! Now, for the explanation chapter! Which will be next! 😤😵💥