• Chapter 50 •

A/N; WHOOP WHOOP! Chapter 50! Well....not really? This should be 51 since the |Prologue| is a chapter and the- OKAY MLYWLLMS! WE GET IT! SHHHH......on with da chapterrrr......btw, J-Just read bro, okay, READ!🎩🌥
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"Alright girlies" Zara cooed "Skylar and I are both gonna get our baby boy some gas. Will you peeps be alright here?" "We'll be fiiine, we aren't three year olds" Lulu exclaimed in a playful duh voice. "Just checking" Zara shrugged, taking off her seatbelt and exiting the vehicle with Skylar doing the same. I watch as Skylar walks into the gas station while Zara fills up the tank.

"We have trained our butts off" Nae whispers shouts, I'm assuming so Zara can't hear "we're strong and can handle ourselves thank you very much". "I know right" Lulu whispers as she throws her hands in the air.

"Don't think of it too much you two" I sigh "we're mates with the highest ranks through out our pack, each and every member are gonna be worried for our safety and will risk their lives for us, Zara has already explained this to us".

"Yeah, we know" Nae exhales "but they can't think of us like toddlers that need babysitting". "We do appreciate the care and all" Lulu nods as I watch Zara walk towards gas station "but they just have to lay off a bit, that's all".

"I couldn't agree more" I chuckle, looking out the window. The gas station is quite around this time since students completely flood it after school, and right now it's school hours. Throughout the whole gas station is 3 elders, two inside the shop and one backing out onto the road.

I'd consider this as the most quietest moment it's ever been here. As Nae and Lulu ramble on about school and some what, I study this matte black van pulling up into the gas station. It definitely does not scream "Free Candy". Not at all!

Hahaha.... Note the sarcasm. My eyes follow the van as it parks opposite of our truck. The windows are tinted black, with me unable to see who or what's inside.

"Hey guys, look" I say, keeping my eyes glued onto the van. "What is it?" Lulu asked, following my gaze. "That" I chuckle, pointing towards it. "Hey, isn't that a similar van that you described when you almost got kidnapped from Corey?" Lulu asked Nae as they both study the van, with Nae having wide eyed.

"That isn't a similar van" Nae breathes out "that IS the van that Corey almost kidnapped me in". Before Lulu and I could react, the van door slammed open, hearing the impact against the van from here, inside the truck! And my one and only favourite crew hopped out of the van! No, not Justice Crew. I wish though.

But it's the next best thing! That's right! Keith, Corey and Romeo! With 5 giant built men behind the three. They speed walk their way towards us, with stupid smirks on their faces I so badly want to punch off with their canines growing. "This is my time to brake his jaw and end him!" Nae shouted, determination flowing all around as she swings the door open and jumps out of the truck.

"No Nae! They're going to take you!" Lulu called out, panic flowing through her voice as she falls out of the truck, landing with an oaf. She quickly gets onto her feet and runs up to Nae.

"HA! Takes me, takes me MY BUTT!" Nae roars as I hop out of the van and head towards the two. "We'll see about that sweetie" Corey cooed as they came up to one another. "Yeah, we will" Nae laughs, throwing a punch heading to Corey's face. Lulu gasps and jumps back as Corey dodges Nae's punch and trips her, making her fall flat on her back. "How about some classic farther and daughter time?" Keith asks, charging up to Lulu. "Not on my watch old man!" Lulu screeches, leaning to the side. I hold in my laugh as Keith trips over her foot, sliding on his shoulder towards me. I take this as an opportunity and rush over to him as he came to a stop.