• Chapter 22 •

A/N; Hey hey! "//" Guillotine!🙈💯Heheheehe, mountains🌄
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
//

Dang, that's probably the best sleep I've ever had ever since I was a baby! I yawn and tried to stretch, key word, tried. I open my my eyes, adjusting to the sun booming through a very large window. Wait, when did Lulu and I have a window this big in our bedroom. Wait, this isn't my bedroom!

This bedroom was huge! It had one giant window with a sofa beside it. There was a desk to the far left and another one to the far right. Up ahead was a door and another door on the right, with the walls being a nice cream colour. One of the doors are bound to be a bathroom.

Cause I have the urge to do number one. Then, like getting hit by a truck, the memories of yesterday's events come swooshing back. My eyes start to get watery of the thought of Rosie, but I blink them back.Wait, where's Lulu and Joey?

I'll have to speak with them. Once I get off this bed!It feels like I have warm firm chains wrapped around my body, tying me to the bed! I glance down and gasped with wide eyes.

Enth was basically on top of me, with his arms wrapped around my body. His black hair looking fine as heck with that messy bed look. He was completely blacked out with him drooling. Which I thought was adorable, but not as that adorable when his drooling on me! And his head, is, uh, his head resting where my......how do I explain this?

His head is in between my mountains! No matter how uncomfortable this is, I'm not complaining. But maybe when we're an ACTUAL thing possibly? Well, we are mates, but still! I gently lift his head and try to move it to the side of me.

I can do this! Oh, nope! Spoke too soon.

Enth groans from sleepiness, wiggling his body further on top of my body with his head resting in my neck, breathing in my scent.

His REALLY pushing on my bladder. That's it, I have to wake him up! Out of no where I do the most deadly pinch on his arm. He squeals and falls off the bed. I cover up my laughing with a small giggle and make my way towards the door to the right. I open it and fist pump the air in success of it being a bathroom.

Then suddenly I gasped in fright as, I'm assuming, Enth picked my up from behind.

He twirled me around with my back making contact with the wall and his frame over towering mine, and his arms resting on either side of my head. "Uh, h-hi Enth's wolf" I say a bit shaky, with Enth's eyes as golden as a gold nugget.

I ain't no noob at this werewolf stuff! "Please, call me Shadow" Shadow said, with his voice overpowering strength and sounds as hot as ever with the that raspy morning voice.

Alright, yeah hormones, you hear me? Yeah, STOP!

"You could of said good morning" Shadow smirked, his face dangerously close to mine. "Well, I need to go do number one, but I couldn't do that with the hulk on top of me ay?" I scoff. "Awe, the hulk ay?" He asked, stepping back and flexing. I laugh at his stupidity, trying NOT to blush at his huge as muscles!

Ugh! What's wrong with me!? I took the opportunity and quickly entered the bathroom, locking the door.

"Come on!" I recognised Shadow's voice. "Need to do my business" I laugh. I heard him groan in annoyance before I heard footsteps and the bed sink down. I do my business, wash my hands and take in the surroundings. The shower and bathtub could fit 10 people! With the sink being a silver colour and countertop being as long as 10 feet.

I look at myself in the mirror to see I'm in a different outfit than last night, an oversized grey singlet that shows my injuries, that healing very well, and over sized black sweat pants.

Now to come to think of it, I think these are Enth's clothing. Sure smell like him. I exit the bathroom, with Enth sitting on the bed with bathroom supplies in his hands. He looks up and smiles, making his way towards me.

"I met Shadow this morning" I laugh. He comes to a holt infront of me and rubs his neck. "How bad was he?" He sighs. I laugh "you know, acting a bit horny, but other then that, fine". His face starts burning red.

"Stupid wolf"' I heard him mumble under his breath, making his way towards the bathroom.

"And hey" he says turning around "next door to the right is Piper's room. Go to her for some clothes and do all your jazz in the shower. I've already asked her through the mind link" he shrugged before turning back into the bathroom and closing the door.

I exit the bedroom into a hallway with soft maroon carpeting. I step infront of Piper's door and knock. After the second knock Piper quickly opened the door and snatched me inside. I let a yelp as she slammed the door and crushed me into a hug. As I hug her back, I take look around the bedroom.

Mostly pink with a queen sized bed and fairy lights everywhere! She also has a giant window and a door which I'm assuming leads to a bathroom.

"Trust me when I say this" she squeals, pulling back "your going to love living here! We can do sooo much things together!".

"L-Living here?" I ask. Her excitement dies down as she studies me. "Enth didn't tell you did he?" She asked. "Well, he told me to come here to get some cloths-" I explain but got cut off.

"Yada yada I know that! But Enth didn't tell you about you, Lulu and Joey moving here?" She asked. "I'm moving here?! When did I ever agree to this?" I asked shocked "Well, I'm not complaining but still?!".

"Well" Piper sighs "since, and we know for a fact since we did some research last night, Lulu's dad has been brain washed and turned into a vampire killing Ro-" she starts but got cut off by me.

"WHAT?! K-Keith's a vampire? What the shit?!" I screech. "I god, I need to sit down" I exhale, walking over to her bed. "Hey, it's fine" Piper reassures. "It's not really!" I shout, my eyes beginning to water, sitting down. Piper joins me.

"Ruby, look at me" Piper says, cupping my face and making me look at her "while your having your shower I'll choose out some cloths for the day and Joey, Lulu, you and a couple of others with tell you guys everything you need to know". I nod "sounds good".

"Everything you need is already prepared in the bathroom" Piper nods, standing up. I take a deep shaky breath and stand up, making my way towards the bathroom.
———
A/N; Sowy but this will be the only chapter today, liked I warned you guys in the last chapter👽😼. Btw, 💞 this song sooooo much!