• Chapter 31 •

A/N; How long was I gone for?! I had 28k when I left for camp and now I have 43k?! SERIOUSLY?! OVER 10K VIEWS GAINED?! IN 5 DAYS?! WITH NO UPDATE?! Also short chapter, sorry!😵😝😍 Also also, read bold writing at the bottom of this chapter for some explanations!✨🌺
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"It won't be shortly until I move in with you guys" Nae sighs, rubbing her neck "but I'll be able to attend to this Luna and Alpha party tomorrow night."

After a deliciously filling yet uncomfortably awkward dinner, we came back to the mansion along with Nae. We explained all of her questions. Why we weren't there, why Holly want there and what happened to her. We also explained that werewolf nonsense to her.

During that chat Jake and Piper joined. Now, with us all being tired, we stand at the front entrance of the pack house. Yeah, I know. It was A LOT of information for Nae in ONE night. But she's very strong and understanding, and picks up what's going on almost immediately.

Nae, to my surprise, has accepted Zero as her soulmate (not only because I accepted Enth and Lulu accepted Chad, but because she wants to give Zero a chance. Well, that's MY prediction anyway. And again, Nae is a very understanding person.

"Good, I'm glad you'll be coming" Zero smiles, colliding his hand with Nae's. They're already cute together, yet they're not an OFFICIAL couple! Nae hesitated for a bit, but visibly relaxed and connected his shoulder to hers.

"I'm gonna start getting ready for bed" Lulu yawned "I'm tired". "Me too" Joey agreed.

"I'll start heading home then" Nae shrugged "I STILL can't believe that happened to Holly!" "Me neither" I sigh. She was the first one I became friends with out of the three, and she's gone, just like Keith, in a snap of a tree branch. "I'll drive you home" Zero assist, pulling her towards the exit.

"Alright" Nae nodded "see you guys tomorrow night". "Yep" Lulu nodded.

"Bye Nae, it was nice meeting you" Piper called out, waving goodbye as they both walked off. "Yeah, same" Skylar nodded. Nae turned back and smiled, continuing to walk. They soon disappeared out of sight.

"Joey, Lulu, Ruby" Zara said, getting our attention "instead of us picking up your belongings, some members here assist to pick them up for you three. Your stuff will be here by tomorrow morning".

"Cool" Lulu, Joey and I nod at the same time. "You still going to have your own room" Enth asked me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I tilt my head back look up at him, seeing his begging puppy eyes and pouty face on full blast. I sigh and look down.

I know for a fact that it's way too early to share a room with him, I DID meet him this week too. It's just, I want to. It didn't feel right and I couldn't sleep the nights after I met him, just imaging his arms wrapped around me and warmth throughout the bed. And, it's not like his JUST a stranger, his my soulmate.

I look up at him and smile "I'll have a think about it" "I can sleep with that" Enth nodded frantically, pulling me closer to him. I look at Lulu and laugh, seeing her expression. Oh course she'd think I'm crazy, she'll share a room with Chad once her good quality shoes start braking, if Chad's lucky that is.

"Sleepover! Aka, Lulu and Ruby are sleeping in my room tonight!" Piper squealed " Oh, and you're more than welcome to join Skylar!". "Nah" Skylar shakes her head "Joey and I are gonna share a room tonight". Joey wraps his arm around her shoulders and kisses her cheek "of course".

"Yeah, when did I agree to this?! And what would mum think of this?! Huh?" Jake asked, clearly frustrated.

"Don't put anything on Andrea while she's on the cruise" Zara sighs "let her relax AT LEAST!" "Andrea?" Joey asked. "Our mum" Skylar shrugs "she's away and will come back next week". "Sadly she'll miss out on the party" Zara sighed.

"You know what? Whatever!" Jake huffed, turning on his heels and jogging towards the stairs. "Goodnight to you too" Skylar laughed. Jake turned back and glared, turning back and running up the stairs, disappearing out of sight.

"Alright, goodnight people" I sigh, trying to walk away. Key word; trying. I sighed and looked up at Enth, seeing him already looking at me. He kissed my forehead and smiles in satisfaction. I roll my eyes and make my way towards the stairs, with them saying goodnight back.
———
A/N; So, I'm terribly sorry for not updating yesterday. I've ACTUALLY been busy! I swear, this up coming Wednesday I'll be updating daily non stop over the holidays. Tomorrow I've got a pool party, and then the day after I have my older sister's birthday party, then I have my 2 last days of school on Monday and Tuesday. I'll possibly be able to update after school on Monday and Tuesday, if not, then be prepared on Wednesday. Also....these new emojis though! Boo byeeeee👱🏽‍♀️🦊🖤🦋🦅🦉🦈🦐🐡🐲☄️🥝🥒🥗!!!