• Chapter 34 •

A/N; Get your masks ready, cause it's about to get cheesy all up in here! 🧀😷👍🏼 Also! What the crap!? 39k more views until we hit 100k views?! Da ef?! How'd we get here?! Hope you enjoy this chapterrrr😜👋🏼. Alsoooooo......."//".
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
//

"Is this what it feels like" I ask, looking down at the small pebble I'm constantly kicking as we walk through the thick forest, a minute away from the finished up party. The night sky is brighter than usual, with a full moon and millions of stars shining bright. "What do you mean?" Enth mumbled, following along side me.

"Being Luna" I finish "I don't feel a single thing change about me". It annoys me how much tension is in between us. Ever since I pulled back from us about to kiss. Well I'm sorry that I got scared and I have reflexes, Enth! But we'll talk about that once we get to this, so called AMAZING place.

"Same" Enth laughed uneasy "all I know is we'll both have some work to do. Some papers to fill in or some meetings to attend to. It'll feel irregular for a bit, but we'll both brake into it". "Hmh" I nod, looking up. I stopped dead in my tracks, just outside of the forest.

"Wow" I say, completely shocked. Infront of me was a large lake, with the moon's light reflecting off the water, making it shimmer like thousands of diamonds. There was also a small porch, hanging off into the lake. I, completely ignoring Enth, walked over to the porch and sat down, admiring the view. I felt him sit down next to me, feeling his gaze on me too.

"You'll see me everyday and night, but not this view" I sigh, turning to him "so I suggest you look forward. To the beauty infront of you in a rare moment. Well, I'd consider it rare anyway" I finished, looking back at the river. It REALLY is beautiful.

"I'm happy with the view I'm looking at right now" Enth said, hearing the smirk in his voice. I rolled my eyes and turned to him, about to say a smart ass comment. My eyes widen, seeing his closed eyes right infront of my face and our lips attached to each other. I shut my eyes and lean in closer, deepening the kiss, causing Enth to smirk. My lips feel like it's being spiked by a hedgehog, with the spikes releasing millions and millions of loving sparks, sending meteorites through out my whole body.

I wrap both of my arms around his neck, squishing his face with mine. Not only is it OUR first kiss, but it's MY first kiss! I wonder if he's kissed anyone? Naaah, he hasn't had a girlfriend. Unless he had a fuckboy phase? I push those thoughts back, feeling his hands slither around my waist, pulling my body close to him. We both pull back after a minute or so, resting our foreheads on one another while breathing for air.

I adjust my sitting position, sitting Indian style, and cup his face.

"I love you" I mumbled, staring straight into his eyes. "I love you too" he smiles, giving me a quick peck kiss.

We both smile at each other, getting lost into each others eyes, with my hands cupping his face and his hands locked around my waist. What a perfect night this is. Well, what I thought was anyway.

"Awe, how adorable. The brand new Luna and Alpha finally kissed!" A manly voice I recognised squealed sarcastically from behind. Enth as quick as lighting stood up and growled, blocking me from, I'm assuming, a man.

"You're going to regret coming onto our territory" Enth snarled, balling his hands into firm fists. I quickly stood up behind him, looking over his shoulders with my eyebrows scrunched. I know this guy! I saw him at subway! What was his name again?

"The all and famous Romeo is here! With some back up hiding in the bushes, surrounding your two!" Romeo announced, spinning around all joyful. This guy is seriously crazy! "You and your minions shall leave my territory now! Or else someone here, with the name beginning with 'R' will be dead" Enth growled, keeping me behind him. And hey, I'm not complaining right this moment!

"Oh, I'll leave! I just need to inform this brand new Luna something. Something very important that I'm sure she'll want to know" Romeo smirked. "What is it!" I snapped, standing beside Enth. I felt Enth's gaze on me for a bit, before turning back to Romeo. "Ooh, miss snappy" Romeo laughed. I glared at him, making his stupidly wicked smile grow.

"Anywho..." Romeo dragged, itching his neck "remember.....a...specific night, with two adults, and you as a child? Roughly 13 years old you were? On a cold rainy night, driving on an empty highway?". I gulp, holding back the moisture coming from my eyes.

"And...." Romeo smirks, continuing on "the car crashed? From a, so called 'monster' running across the road. With the car JUST skimming this 'monster'. Well, let me tell you now. That monster, is this piece of sexy hunk right infront of you! And, you caused my shoulder to pop out! You AND your parents should apologise for that! Well, you anyway, since, you know? YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD THAN EVER!"

"S-Shut up!" I shout, with a single tear streaming down my face.

"That's enough chit-chat" Enth growled, stepping forward with his canine's growing and his eyes a burning golden yellow colour.

"Oh, one thing before we play chasey chasey" Romeo laughed "the woman, pfft, which I know for a fact was your mother, had this strange scent on her. When your annoying 13 year old screeching finally stopped and you passed out, I investigated her body. And, believe it or not, you would of been an older sister to your dead brother, that has rotted in your mother's body, 10 feet unground RIGHT this instance".

"What?!" I screech, tears slowly flowing down my cheeks, my arms and legs shaking like an earthquake. "Ta-Ta!" Romeo giggled, running off into the forest.

"Now!" Enth ordered, seeing half a dozen of, I'm assuming, our pack members in wolf forms come running out of the forest and after Romeo.
———
A/N; .........daaaaaamn.......k bye✌🏼😸✨ .