• Chapter 23 •

A/N; Yep! 42, that's the answer to life! 🍃👽
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"Awe, looks good, besides the injuries and all." Piper says, looking up and down. I shrug "it's nothing really". Piper gave me a black plain singlet, showing my injuries, with grey three quarter leggings and white sneakers. Again, nothing at all.

"Alright, let's go" Piper nods, standing but from the bed. I nod as we both walk towards the door. She opens up the door for me and bows playfully. I curtsy playfully, walking out the door. We both laugh, making our way to the stair case. Once we were at the top, we start walking down towards everyone. Wait, everyone?

Lulu, Joey, Skylar, Zara, Chad, Jake, Fredrick and Enth. All there. Were they waiting for me?

"I mind linked them to discuss everything" Piper whispers, probably seeing the confusion on my face. I nod, continuing to walk. She couldn't of mind linked Lulu and Joey of course, they probably got the information.

Once I was at the bottom of the staircase, I was immediately engulfed in strong arms, feeling sparks flow through out my body as Enth kissed my forehead. He pulled back and let out a small whimper. I follow his gaze to see his eyes lost into my injuries. "Hey" I say, cupping his face "it's ok. It's healing very well". He grows a smile and connects his forehead with mine "good".

"Now kids" Zara pronounced as Enth and I split apart "place yourselves on the couches and let's begin this discussion".

"Alright" Joey nods, releasing a shaky breath.

Once we're all seated, with Lulu next to Chad and Skylar next to Joey, Fredrick standing behind Zara with Enth next to me and Jake standing on his own, Zara began. "So, fire some questions and I'll have the answers" Zara explains.

"Are we.....are we living here now?" I firstly asked. "Hope you don't mind?" Fredrick asked carefully. "Yeah, it's just..." I trail off, not knowing what to say.

"Look, this place is AMAZING! It'll be a lot better for the pack to have their brand new Luna under the same roof as them. I'm 100% positive that you'll never get tired or bored of this place, and that is just one out of the many perks of being here" Skylar explains, with a huge grin on her face. I smile at her, for her being very kind.

"I-It can't be that bad?" Lulu shrugs. "Not at all" Fredrick smiles warmly.

"OH! Can Ruby's and Lulu's rooms be near me?! Please?!" Piper begged, using puppy eyes on Fredrick. "That'll be great" I smile.

"After all theses years we get our own rooms!" Lulu said, fist pumping the air. "Hell yeah!" I laughed. I can already imagine myself decorating my room. Having fairy lights and- "But, don't you wanna be with me?" Enth asked.

I glance up at him to see him looking at me with puppy eyes, trying the move that Piper did. Works better with Piper though. I sigh and rub my neck "I'm sorry, but I think it's just a BIT too early for us to sleep together. Is that ok?" "Yeah, that's totally fine. As long as your happy and I get to see you everyday" Enth smiles.

"Clingy" I say, rolling my eyes. Enth playfully growled, making me laugh. "Lulu, you ok with being close to Piper and Ruby, having your own room?" Fredrick asked. She nodded "I hope you don't mind either?" she asked, turning to Chad. He shook his head frantically "that's fine". "And you Joey?" Fredrick nodded to him.

"Wouldn't mind being with Skylar but if it's too fast, then that's fine" he shrugs, looking at Skylar. "Do you...want to move in with me?" Skylar smiled. "Nope! Won't allowed it, sorry" Jake exclaimed. Skylar scoffed and rolled her eyes "whatever". Joey laughed and brought Skylar closer, earning a growl from Jake. By the looks of it, Joey couldn't give two shits. "Ok, anything else?" Zara asked.