• Chapter 55 •

A/N; I am here, with a chapter! After three days! Nice😜🎶🔥. Alsoo, I've gotten myself a brand new iPad case! And guess what? I said guess! Ugh, whatever. It's annoying when people say "JUST TELL ME"......even though I am that person. Anywho, what you were meant to guess was that this case is ESPECIALLY made for typing! Hurray! Okay, carry on🌈.
———
Enth's POV:
....................
"Keep dreaming if you and your weak army ever think for a split second that you could destroy this pack!" Mum growled out, balling her hands into fists as her eyes changes to that threatening, bright gold colour.

"This? Weak?" Keith asked, pointing to the dozens and dozens of leeches and feral rouges that were in their wolf forms, flooding the entrance of our territory "Ha! Might have to reconsider, honey pie!". Dad growled and pulled mum closer, glaring holes into Keith.

"Alpha!" Skylar called out, bolting out of the pack house and stood by the whole pack, infront of the main pack house entrance "I just got off the phone with Ruby and Lulu, they're getting here as fast as they can" "Which part of the forest are they coming out of?" I asked, glaring at the army before us. I don't want the two of them to arrive on the harm's side.

That'll be a great advantage for them. And clearly, we don't want OR NEED that!

"Ay! All of you mutts! Listen up!" Corey called out, facing his people "this third! You all go and find Ruby and Lulu!" Then, not even in a s blink of an eye, the third disappeared into the forest. "I don't think that'd be necessary" a sassy voice said in a duh voice. I turn around and see two figures pushing their way through pack and up to the front.

"You're not going anywhere without me anymore!" I grumbled, rushing up to Ruby and pulling her into a bone-crushing hug. "I wouldn't be complaining" she laughed, burying her head into my shoulder. "Alpha, they're begging to charge!" Jake growled, ready to shift. I glance over my shoulder and sigh, seeing them all sprint towards us. Any second they could be right in our faces.

"Alright people! You know the drill!" I yell out to my pack, seeing them nod. Some shifted while other have weapons in their hands, fighting in human form. "Here girls, you'll need these" I recognised as mums rushing voice, hearing weapons clink together. I glance to my one and only girl as the pack charges, seeing Ruby have a set of daggers on the sides of her hips and an AK-47 in her hand. "Never thought I'd find myself here" Ruby laughed in disbelief, shaking her head as she sprints towards the fight. Before she got too far away, I shifted into my wolf form, not caring about my ripped cloths, and ran along side her, with the rest following.

Ruby loads up and takes the first shot, seeing the bullet fly straight into a rogue's forehead. "What?! They have guns?!" Corey screeches in disbelief. "This is going to be hilariously easy" Ruby smirked, turning her head to me. I nod in agreement and turn back forwards, with my eyes widening.

Before I could move, the silky, light colour rogue leaped onto me, making me fall flat on my back as it straddles me. I growl in annoyance, recognising the wolf as Kiki as she flutters her eyes at me. I pushed her off as hard as I could, making her literally fly and slam into a tree 50 meters from where I'm now standing. Her wolf form shrunk down into as she limped away into the forest, disappearing.

I was going to go after her, to finish her, but my mates screaming caught my attention .

I snapped my head to the horrid sound of her screaming, seeing Romeo's wolf drag her into the forest with Ruby clawing the ground and struggled to get her foot out of his mouth which was clutching down hard onto her ankle. I growled furiously, bolting over to them and preparing my canines and claws to murder the hell out of Romeo.

Annoyingly, my plans didn't go into action when I stopped dead in my tracks and howled out in pain, glancing down at my leg to see a dagger straight sitting through it.

I sensed someone coming and snapped my head up growling, ready to attack as soon as this flying vampire, that I'm assuming threw the dagger, lands on me. But it never does. Instead, the vampire slammed straight the ground, like some kind of force pulled it down quicker than a fired bullet. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion, hearing the growls, bullets being fired and howling quietening down a tad bit.

But not enough for this fight to be finished. I take a deep breath and squeezed my eyes shut before reopening them and lifting my head up. I then limp towards the forest, but someone stopped me. I'm ashamed she was on the enemy's side since I've never seen her before in my life, so I shot her a threatening growl.

"It's okay, I want to help you and your pack" she screams over the sound, gesturing to my leg as she slowly approaches.
I growl again, glaring at her. I don't know what she is. I know for a definite fact that she is not a human, but doesn't have the scent of a werewolf AND doesn't have the eyes and other features of a vampire.

She's something else. She sighs and closes her eyes, facing her hand towards my injured leg. I gasped and snapped my head down to my leg, feeling the dagger slip out. My blood that spilled out begun to travel back up into my cut as my broken skin forms together while golden speckles flies around my leg. I glanced up to the girl squeezing her eyes shut, noticing her green strip in her hair glowing, with speckles like mine surrounding her hand.

After a couple of seconds, the speckles disappeared with my leg feeling better than ever. She reopens her eyes and gasps for air, almost falling. She steadied her balance and glanced up at me. I gave her a thankful nod, receiving one back as she disappeared into the fight, sneakily killing Corey's vampires from behind.

My eyes widen in realisation, turning my head to where I saw Ruby screaming. Seeing no Ruby or Romeo, I rushed through the fight to where I saw them last, following the drag skids and claw marks carved on the ground from my mate. Anger, worry and frustration flooded over me as Shadow took over.
———
A/N; People, heads up, we're near the end of the story! This is close to the end of "Shyly Asked". Wow....well.....after one.....there's always another😁. The updates would have to be cut down a bit for my next story since I have year 8 this year to attend to sooo......😐........feel free to roam my profile, roam wattpad, roam your device, roam your property or roam the world💞🌏.