• Chapter 28 •

A/N; With weekends, how I'm usually doing nothing and double update on Saturday/Sunday? Yeah, well Monday to Wednesday I'm going to be on the year 7 school camp and over the weekend I'll be busy getting ready. So, I might be able to squish one chapter into that weekend before I go for 3 days. Plan? Plan! Cherryo Potato🍒🍟! AND! Expect a chapter on Thursday, well, around Thursday since most of us here have different time zones sooo.....💞.
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"What's for dinner?!" Lulu squealed, clapping her hands together as she enters the kitchen with Skylar and I. Skylar laughed and rolled her eyes "We're going....on.....a double date....with more than just two dates". "So, how much are coming? And where are we going? And whose paying?" Lulu asked.

"Chad and Enth assisted to pay for us, and there's you and Chad" Skylar says thinking "Enth and you" she says pointing at me "Fredrick and Zara, Joey and I AND Zero with his mate he met today! We're also going to the fancy restaurant downtown. We'll start getting ready in 45 minutes and leave at 7".

"Oh, a fancy place? Great, and whose Zero's mate?!" Lulu asked, hopping onto the kitchen counter. "Well, he met her at the library. That's all I know. We were going to get her name when this drama queen over here" Skylar laughs, looking at me "threw a little tantrum".

"Hey!" I exclaim "I had hot soup in my hands which I spilt all over me when a spider the size of my hand landed on my head, making me run out of the mansion and trip on the stairs!" "Dude" Lulu laughs "a spider is ten times SMALLER than you". I scoff "so is a grenade" walking over to the the fridge. Skylar laughs her ass off, sitting on the kitchen counter next to Lulu.

"So where are the guys?" I ask. "They're at the pack hospital" Skylar says, nodding to the direction of the hospital. "Why? Are they visiting the harmed members from that rouge attack?" Lulu asked.

"Yes, they are, but they're also doing something else" Skylar explains carefully. "Like what?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest. Skylar sighs, rubbing her neck.

"First I'd like to say" she says pointing at Lulu and I "that lying isn't good! And you should never do it! If someone asks you a question you answer it truthfully". "100%" I agree, nodding.

"Well, sometimes you have to lie for safety reasons or anything like that" Lulu explains "but to close people you should never lie". Skylar nods and takes a deep breath.

"Ok, so-" Skylar started but got cut off. "Is this about the lie we told you on how Joey hasn't been bitten in any way?" Lulu asks, tilting her head to the side. Damn she thinks quickly! Skylar exhales and nods, looking at Lulu with scrunched eyebrows.

"I-I'm sorry about lying" Lulu apologies "Joey told me that he didn't want you knowing, I don't know why?". "Well" Skylar says softly, looking down "that was no ordinary bite. It was a mark. From a vampire".

"A mark from a vampire?" Lulu asked shocked. "Oh yeah!" I say clicking my fingers "you said you'd explain that to us. With the marking and stuff". "Well, I'll explain this whole marking process before I address this situation" Skylar explains.

"Shoot!" I say, standing infront of both of them.

"So" Skylar breathed out, rubbing her neck "with us werewolves we have mates, with mates we mark them. We mark them to show everyone around that your mate belongs to you, and no one will dare to hit on them. Now, with marking, one of our canines grow and sink into the mate's collarbone. Yes, it sounds painful and it is a tad bit, but the rest of it satisfies you in a way. You start to feel complete, like you found the missing puzzle. Now, with vampires, it's similar. Instead of mates they have soul mates, which are exactly the same as mates. Vampires mark their soul mates by biting their wrists or shoulders, leaving a certain pattern, like a tattoo. Some say it hurts like a bitch and do not recommend it, while others couldn't feel a thing".

"Damn" I say, breathless. "And that Monday night, when...." Skylar drifted off, glancing up to me. "...he got marked?" I finish. "By a leech" she snarled. "H-How did you react?" Lulu asked, rubbing Skylar's back in comfort.

"I couldn't look at him. I smelt something off when I was around him when I first met him, and now I know why. Knowing this the scent broke my heart and made me feel sick inside" Skylar explained.

"Is there a way to get rid of the mark?" Lulu asked, standing up from the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, you could burn or cut out the mark. It's highly painful for the person that has the mark AND the person that did the mark" Skylar explains. "How does it effect the person that put on the mark?" I asked as Lulu walked towards the fridge.

"It's the mark bond. If anything major happened to the mark it'd bring pain to the owner as well as the person with the mark" Skylar exclaims.

"Oh, well then damn" Lulu said, grabbing a bottle of water. "Hey, get me one" I say, playfully shocked. Lulu rolls her eyes and grabs another bottle of water before closing the fridge door and walks back to us. "So, is Chad and Enth going to mark us?" I ask, taking the bottle and sipping it. "Yes, but when ever you're ready" Skylar reassures.

"Good, I don't want Chad to bite my collarbone, soul mate or not" Lulu laughed, then takes gulps of water. "So what happens after our mates mark us?" I ask, afterwards drinking huge gulps. Damn this water's good! "Then you do the dirty dance with no pants and the mate bond will be complete." Skylar shrugged. Lulu and I at the same time spit our water out, making it go to the other side of this large kitchen.

"WHAT?!" We both sequel. Never in a million years would I think of doing such thing with him! Yeah, I think his cute, amazing and I really do like him, but I've never even had a boyfriend!

"Yeah, I'll admit, Chad's really awesomely amazing but we've never even had a boyfriend! And you expect us to do that?!" Lulu shouts in such shock. "I know" Skylar says smoothly "it's a very VERY big favour to ask for, that's why no one around here is rushing you. Knowing your mates, they wouldn't care finishing the mating process until you two decide to have a child! Now calm down". We both sigh in relief.

"Alright girls" Skylar laughs, taking her phone out and turning it on "we'll start getting ready for dinner in my room, since you girls don't have anything to wear, and we're gonna meet Zero's mate!"

"Wait" Lulu said confused "what are the guys doing? Like right now?".

"They said they're getting the mark off Joey through the mind link. They also told me that he 100% agreed to it and wanted it off. It'll be very sore for a while, but I'll replace the pain soon after dinner" Skylar winked before exiting the kitchen.

"Don't be surprised when you turn into an aunty 9 mounts from tonight" I laugh, exiting the kitchen and following Skylar.
———
A/N; Hey! Heyyyyy, can I ask you something? So, lately I've been changing....................my mind on what song is my favourite! So far it's "Wonderland" By; Caravan Palace. I'm in looooove with it! So, I want to know and I'm 100% curious what your favourite song is?💖🎶 WALNUTS!!!