1

Everybody has a dark side. Your dark side would usually make you angry, sad, scared or make you overreact something. But Jack's dark side was different. It had a mind of its own. His dark side talks to him. Telling him to do things Jack doesn't want to do. And when Jack doesn't do it he takes over Jack's body and does it for him. You can see how this gets Jack into a lot of trouble. Jack calls his dark side Anti because he is the complete opposite of himself.

Anti got Jack into trouble all the time. Even over the smallest of things. He even got Jack expelled from every school in Ireland. Jack's aunty got annoyed with his bad behavior and sent Jack to LA where there was a special school for students who had a habit of causing trouble. JACK DID NOT WANT TO GO. But he had to. What he didn't know was this school had a secret.

Jack's pov
I walked up to my new school. I didn't want to go but my aunty said if I didn't she would kick me out. Then I wouldn't have a place to live. I had one chance to change my luck. But how could I? I had no control over Anti. He would come out whenever he wanted and I couldn't stop him. I've tried so many times but he was just too strong for me.

He was muttering things inside my head. Plotting ways to get me in trouble. I wasn't going to let his plans work though. I couldn't. I looked at the name of the school as I entered. "Demon high. The best school for naughty demons." Wait, that can't be right. I looked at it again but it was still the same. What is going on?

Mark's pov
I looked around the entrance of the school. I can't believe the headmaster put me in charge of looking after the new kid. I mean, I know this kid has a really bad reputation, which is a fairly average reputation here, but I had a good reputation I had to keep. I wanted to get out of this school. I just had to last till the end of the term, then I would be out of here.

I looked at the photo the headmaster had given me. This "Sean" guy had bright lime green hair and the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen. I could hardly believe a guy this cute could have such a bad reputation.

I looked up from the picture and saw that he was standing in the entrance of the gates. I watched for a bit, trying to figure out the best way to approach him. He turned and looked at the stone plate that read out the name of the school. His face became confused as he read what was written on it.

It had a spell cast upon it, like the rest of the school, that allowed anyone with a trace of a demon inside them read what it truly said. Any normal human wouldn't be able to read it or enter the real school. They could only see a normal school while demons can enter through a hidden portal and see what was truly there.

I realized he must not have known this and was probably terrified as hell right now, so I quickly approached him. I wonder how this will turn Out?

An: sorry it took longer then expected to put up because I am a lazy person. That and I had to do jobs that my parents asked me to do. Aaaaarrrrrggg. Awe well, it's up now. Enjoy