40

OMG 1.6K READS! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT! I'm a proud lil fox right now. I know there is at least one person who understands me right now. I also want to say I'm amazed at how far this has gone. It wasn't meant to last this long, I was gonna write a sequel instead but I said "hey, fuck it!" So here we are. Thank you guys for reading this, I'm so great full. I didn't think it would even reach 100 reads. I hadn't even been looking at it u til I realized it had reached 1k so I'm happy. Thank you for taking your time and reading this. I let you get back to the story now...

Mark's Pov
I was sitting on the couch watching TV. Jack walked over to me but suddenly stopped, eyes wide. He help his chest and fell to the floor. I raced over to him and tried to figure out what was wrong. His breathing was unsteady and he had tears in his eyes. He looked up at me, his eyes filled with sorrow.

"Anti," he whispered as the tears streamed down his face. He kept into my arms and cried into my shoulder. "H-he's g-gone...," he choked out. I whispered things to him and rubbed his back. Somehow I think he knew about all the things that happened while Anti was here and he too had forgiven Anti. He cried himself to sleep in my arms and I was left wondering. What happened to Anti?

Dark's POV (sometime earlier)
I stared at Anti in disbelief. How did he figure out the Kings plan? He was still on the floor trying to climb to his feet but he was too weak. I actually felt... Sorry for him. His own father had plotted against him and tried to kill him through his own weakness. Anti was the first demon to ever be linked to a human. After him every other demon born was linked to a human because of his mothers spell.

Finally, Anti managed to struggle to his feet but was still in a lot of pain. He tried taking a step but fell back down. His breathing was irregular and his body was shaking, but I wasn't sure what from. Once again he struggled to his feet but didn't bother walking anymore. He just vanished from sight only to be pulled back by the King, who stabbed him in the waist again with the same ice blade I had used on Jack. He pushed Anti to the ground and watched as he choked up blood. Within a second Anti had pulled the knife out and blood started pooling around him. He rolled to the side and tried to get away but the King stood on his back and pinned him down, making him groan in pain.

"Where do you think you're going?" The king sat at Anti, his voice like poison. Anti groaned in response. The I saw the King create a sword that was covered in flames and stab it into Anti's back. His scream echoed throughout the castle. I didn't know what to do, I had an urge to help Anti but at the same time I did want to disobey the King. I just stood there frozen in place as the king started stabbing Anti in the back multiple times with the sword. When Anti didn't give up he pulled out a gun and aimed it at his head.

"Any last words?... Son," the King cooed. Anti gritted his teeth and hissed at him.

"Someone as rotten as you doesn't deserve to be spoken to!" His words were full of anger. The king growled and picked Anti up by the neck with one hand, and drove his sword straight through his heart was the the other. Anti made a gargling sound before he fell still... The King had killed him. I heard Skyla scream from behind me. I turned around to see she was crying. She had been friends with Anti since childhood. And bow he was gone. She must be devastated. For some reason I feel...guilty. But why? I don't care about others. So why do I now?

Sorry this was late. I was dragged out to the 'beach' to go swimming. I ain't swimming with mud dirt and jellyfish. Hell no. But m back now. Miss me? No, oh... OK then *walks away and cries in the corner*