31

Oh my god guys. 1k reads. Wtf. I'm so happy right now. Thank you guys for reading my story. I didn't even think I would get anywhere near that many reads. Thank you all. I decided to update twice today because of it. I love you all, im so happy right now. Well, I'll let you get back to what you came here for. The story...

Mark's Pov

"Where's Jack?" I asked in a shaky voice. Cry and Felix shared a quick glance before looking down.

"We don't know Mark. When we went to get you guys Jack wasn't there," Cry said in a sympathetic tone.

"Wh-...what?" My heart was racing a million miles an hour. The room began to spin.

"Mark, we're sorry. We did all we could. We couldn't sense him anywhere," Felix said. My breathing became uneasy. Where could he Be? I felt tears run down my face. I felt... lost. Ever since I met Jack I've felt... connected to him. Like we were mea the to be. But he's gone now. And I don't know where he is. I looked up at Felix and Cry. The room began to darken and everything went black as I fell into unconsciousness...

Jack's Pov
I watched as Mark fell unconscious. I could see everything that was happening but I couldn't talk to anyone. They couldn't see me. I was invisible or something. That still didn't explain them not being able to hear me though. I followed everybody to the room Mark had being in previously. Cry and Felix left with sad and worried expressions on their faces. I hated seeing everyone like this. What made it worse was, they were sad because of me.

I sat on the end of the bed, looking at Mark's resting body. I thought for a moment on weather or not I should enter his mind... I might be able to tell him where I am... but it is dangerous. Something could go wrong... did he do that with Me? Did he enter my mind while I was unconscious? Is that why I'm here right Now?! I started getting angry. How could he do That? Now I'm stuck here watching everyone get upset because I've gone missing when I'm standing right in front of them.

I felt tears run down my face. I wiped them away with the slave of my jumper. Then something caught my eye.... it was a note pad. And a... PEN! I could write Mark a message. Without any more hesitation. I picked up the pen and paper and scribbled down a message for Mark. I put it on the pillow next to his head so he can find it when he wakes up. I then sat back down on the end of the bed and waited.

Mark's Pov (cause it will sound cooled like dis)
My eyes fluttered open as I regained consciousness. A small notebook caught my eye. That wasn't there before was It? I picked it up and read it.

Dear Mark
Don't be afraid. It's me Jack. I'm still here you just can't see or hear me.
I want you to know that I am okay. I'm sitting on the end of your bed now.
I can hear what you say, so you can talk freely.
I will write down what I need to tell you.
~Jack

My heart skipped a beat when I read it. Jack was okay. I looked around the room, and of course I didn't see anything. I remembered what Jack said. I could talk to him and he will hear me, but I couldn't hear him when he talked. What should I say Though?

"J-jack? Are you There?" I said, my voice trembling. Then the pen that was near the notebook started to float and write stuff on the notepad. When it was done I read it.

Well day you doofus.

I couldn't help but smile at what was written.

"Are you Hurt?" I asked, my smile fading a little. There was a minutes pause before the pen started writing again.

No

I knew there was something wrong. The time It took for Jack to write it and the way he wrote it just showed there was something wrong.

"Jack don't lie to me. Where are you Hurt?" I said looking at where I had last seen the pen move. It didn't move anymore. I began to get worried. "Jack?" My voice let my worry show. I frantically looked around the room. I knew it was hopeless but it made me feel better for trying. "Jack I'm sorry. I'm such an idiot. All I do is ruin everything," I started crying. I couldn't help the tears that escaped my eyes. I buried my tear stained face onto my knees as I hugged them tightly to my chest. I was sobbing so hard I didn't notice Felix and Cry enter the room. They started rubbing my back and saying soothing things to me. I was able to calm down and look at them. Their faces were filled with worry.

"Mark are you Okay? Jack told us you were crying. He didn't know what to do," Cry said. Wait Jack? I looked at the notebook next to me. It had more writing on it. It was covered with frantic scribbled words.

Mark don't cry
it's not your fault Mark
I'm going to get the others, they will be more help than I am right now...

I frowned at the last part. I took a shaky breath and looked around the room.

"I'm sorry everyone. I just.... I don't know what to do anymore. I try to help but it always ends up being worse. I'm so sorry," I said, more tears running down my face. Cry pulled me into a big hug and rubbed  you back.

"Mark, don't beat yourself up for this. It was not your fault this all happened. Anti nd Dark would have found a way out of both your bodies, with or without each others help. There was no stopping this," Cry tried to comfort me. It didn't work much but it did help a little. I took another shaky breath before asking the question I've been afraid of this whole time.

"So what do we Do?"

Well, I officially have no clue what I'm doing anymore. Thanks again for 1k reads and I hope you all have a merry Christmas,  and If you don't celebrate it then have a great day. I'm going to go cry tears of Joy in the corner of a da- I mean... bright room... I'll go now.