9

Jack's Pov
I heard yelling from downstairs and wondered what was going on. I opened one eye to see that I was in an unfamiliar room. Then I remembered Mark had taken me to his house. Mark was shouting at someone but I didn't know who. I could only hear Mark's voice which made it weirder. I decided to go and see who he was talking to but just as I got out of bed the house fell silent. Creepy.

"What the funk is going On?" I thought out load. I walked downstairs. Mark was sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. He much have been on his phone. He looked at me as I came into view.

"Sorry, did I wake You?" He asked a little embarrassed.

"Yeah, but it's okay. I needed to wake up anyway," I said stroking a hand through my bright green hair. "Who were you talking to Anyway?" I asked pointing at his phone. He looked at it for a moment before saying.

"I was just talking to my friend," he ran a hand through his own luscious red hair. "He keeps teasing me about a guy I like." (I thought you didn't like him Mark, hmmmmm) I was surprised by his last comment.

"You're gay?!" I asked. He became very embarrassed and looked down.

"Yeah, look don't tell anyone please," he said.

"Hey don't sweat it man, I'm bi so if that helps, which I'm not sure how it would but..." I began but Mark cut me off.

"YOU'RE BI!?" He shouted making me jump.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered. He noticed I was frightened and calmed his voice. "You just don't look like the kind of person who would be bi."

"And you don't look like the kind of person who would be gay," I shot back at him. He paused for a second then shrugged.

"Fair point." We both burst into laughter but settled down after a while. We continued talking and telling each other a bit about ourselves. But not once did Mark ask about Anti, which made me feel so much better. We were getting to know each other for who WE were and not our dark sides.

I know this one is boring as hell but I will try and do a more interesting one next time. If you want it today just say in the comments but if you can wait then don't do anything XD