10

Mark's Pov
Jack was staying the night at my place. He was sleeping in my bed and I was sleeping on the couch. He had originally refused, saying he was the guest and he should be sleeping on the couch but I wouldn't let him. He needed rest anyway. He had told me he had been staying in a hotel because his aunt had kicked him out after the headmaster had told her what had happened, he had to find a job so he could pay for everything, but only earned just enough to pay for rent and a small amount of food each week.

I felt sorry for him. It wasn't his fault he kept getting in trouble. I told him he could stay as long as he needs. I would make the guest room, which was full of boxes,  into a proper bedroom for him if he wanted. Most one should be punished for something that wasn't their fault. I was currently getting blankets from the upstairs cupboard when I heard Dark whispering things in my head. I decided to ignore him but he just got louder.

"You should scare him," he said.

"No, I'm not going to scare him Dark," I growled back quietly, remembering I had woken Jack up earlier when talking to Dark.

"Fine then. If you don't, I will," pain shot through my body. I dropped the blankets in my hands and clutched my head. "Don't fight me Mark. You know you will loose," and with that Dark took control.

Jack's Pov
I was getting ready for bed when I heard Mark cry out in pain. At first I thought he had just bumped into something but his cries grew louder. Then they suddenly stopped and that's what worried me the most.i opened the door to discover no one was in the hall, but there was a pile of blankets town across the floor. I walked over and picked up the blankets. I turned around to head downstairs and saw a dark figure looming over me.

"Oh Shit!" I screamed then took a deep breath. "Mark, don't scare me like that," he smiled at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," his voice sounded a bit off. As if it was even deeper than his usual deep voice and it was unsettling. But I put it aside. He is probably just tired.

"Mark, are you Okay? I heard you screaming," I asked him even though he looked perfectly fine.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he tilted his head a bit and the light shone in his eyes. That's when I realized they were completely black with small red dots in the centre.

"Mark, what's up with your Eyes?" I asked in a shaky voice. He didn't answer instead he reached his hand towards me and swiftly pinned me against the wall.

"Sorry, but Mark's not here right now. Dark is in charge."

Hey, I just though I will quickly update this so you ain't left with boring shiz.  Again I am so sorry I won't be updating as much, but as I explained in the last chapter, I have house inspection on Thursday and I might not be able to update tomorrow but I should be able to the next day, hopefully. If you liked it tickle the vote button, I don't know why I just said that. I hope you all have a lovely day, or night, or whatever time it is where you are. It's like 8pm right now so idk.  On I gtg bye