22

So now you guys have seen how crazy Anti really is... and how crazy I am to think that up... I'm just, gonna... go...

Jack's Pov
I watched as Anti pulled the knife down onto Mark's head. But because of us sharing minds I had predicted it and was able to stop Anti before the blade hit Mark. Mark's eyes were shut tight. I knew he was expecting to die but I wasn't going to let him go that easily. Anti started laughing and Mark opened his eyes. Tears were running down his face and falling to the ground.

"You really thought I was going to kill him. Hehe. No, I need him alive," Anti said giggling. He then, out of no where, stabbed the knife into Mark's stomach several times. I was unable to stop him. I couldn't take control. Mark gasped every time the blade sank into his skin. I could see the shock on his face. His breathing was rapid and unsteady and he looked like he was about to pass out. "He just needs to be close to death."

Black ooz started pouring out of Mark's mouth. Then I realized why Anti was doing this. He was trying to free Dark. They were trying to escape our bodies so they had nothing holding them back when taking over the world. How could I have not known before. I wouldn't have let him get this far. But I was too late. No! I gathered all my strength and took back control. I tried to stop Dark from escaping but Anti took back control momentarily and telephoned me a distance away.

When I got control back I had a twisting feeling in my stomach and I was unable to move. I gulped several times, trying to get rid of the feeling but it didn't fade. I leaned against a tree and threw up. I swallowed several times. Trying to get rid of the foul taste in my mouth but it remained. I blinked several times as my vision blurred. 

"Finally, I'm free." I heard a familiar distorted voice. I looked up to see a shadowy oozing figure standing above Mark's unconscious body. It strode towards me. I tried to back away but tripped over a fallen branch. "Anti, what's wrong with you? It's me."  The oozing figure morphed into Dark, a confused look on his face. Then something clicked and his expression became annoyed. Oh no.

Dark's Pov
I shook my head as I realized Anti had let Jack take control. "Really Anti? Are you honestly weaker than a Human?" I asked. Jack groaned painfully and rolled over, throwing up. What the hell was Anti doing to Him?  Whatever it is I want to know how he did it. "Darn... human...won't... give... up...fighting....Cares...about...friend...too...much..." Anti's voice called out. He seemed to be in pain as well. Jack groaned again and rolled back over, so he was on his back facing me now.

"You won't get away with this," Jack said. I just rolled my eyes, picking up the blade Anti had been using on Mark. Jack's face twisted in fear. He tried to crawl backwards but I stepped on his shin and kicked his feet sideways,  snapping it out of place. He screamed in pain. I smiled. This was fun. His body was shaking and tears ran down his face like tiny waterfalls. I knelt down in front of him placing the tip of the blade on his shoulder.. He whimpered as I started slowly twisting it side to side, just on the surface of his skin, teasing him.

"Don't you see. We have already gotten away with it," I said as I rimmed the knife straight into his shoulder. He screamed in pain, his voice cracking because of his swollen neck. I began to twist the blade inside his shoulder, earning more screams and a delightful tearing sound as I ripped his muscles and tendons apart. I pulled the blade out, making Jack scream even more, and dragged it across his neck. His screams turned into choking sounds and I realized I had gone too far. He coughed up blood and grabbed his neck. I could only stare as his eyes filled with blood, no doubt the same going with his lungs.

Then the he stopped choking. He stopped moving. He stopped struggling. All was silent and I was freaking out. What have I done. I went to far. I jumped when I heard Jack cough again, this time choking up glowing green liquid instead of blood. I sighed as I realized Anti would be okay. I couldn't say the same for Jack though. He was probably long dead. The green liquid poured out onto the grass and leaves. It started forming into a human shaped figure as it grew brighter and brighter. In a matter of seconds the liquid had taken the shape of none other, than Anti himself.

"Hello Darky," he said frowning. "You almost killed Me!" Shit!

Nooo, Jackaboy. Markimoo. Don Di. Please. Well ta ta. Have fun with this chapter. And have fun crying over the death of our fellow friends.