33

Just informing you. My mum is home for the next 2 weeks and I don't know when I will next be able to update. I'm only able to update now because my family went out and won't be back till 10ish so I took the opportunity. Anyway, story time.

Mark's Pov
I sat in my chair next to Jack's sleeping for.  I had woken up a while ago. Cry had been watching Jack for me while I slept. He seemed... worried? I hadn't seen Felix in a while. Maybe he was worried for him. Or he was worried about Jack like I was. I don't know. I haven't eaten all day. I'm feeling hungry but I refuse to leave Jack's side. Maybe when Cry comes back I'll ask him to bring me some food. He had left as soon as I had woken up. On top of his worried expression he looked exhausted. What had he been Doing?

My thoughts were interrupted by a weak groan. I looked up to see Jack's eyes open. I jumped up and hugged him tightly telling him how glad I was he was awake... but he didn't hug back. I pulled away and looked at him to see a frightened confused look on his face. I began to worry. Did he remember Me? Is what Cry said True? Did he forget Me?

"Um... who are You?" He asked. He did forget me. He forgot me. What am I going to do now. My breath became unsteady. My heart was racing. Cry walked into the room and saw me. He seemed even more worried than before. Then he saw Jack and a wave of realization and sympathy washed over his face.

"Mark, I'm s-..." he tried to say but I ran out of the room before he could finish. I ran out of the house and down the street. The cold night air stung my tear stained face but I didn't care. He forgot me. I kept running. I ran and ran and ran. I ran to the edge of town, where I finally stopped and broke down in tears. It started pouring down with rain. I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Cry. He was out of breath. He sat down next to me where I had collapsed to the ground. He pulled me into a hug to which I cried into his shoulder. He whispered soothing things to me as I cried. After a while I calmed down.

"I'm so sorry this happened Mark. I...," Cry said but I interrupted.

"No, it's not your fault Cry... it's mine," I said. "if I hadn't have entered Jack's mind while he was unconscious then none of this would have happened. It's all my fault." More tears ran down my face, mixing with the rain falling from the sky. Cry pulled me into another hug. We stayed like this for a while before the sound of thunder was heard in the distance. We then stood up and walked home together. Cry hugging me tightly, we'll more like holding me up because I didn't have the strength to walk anymore. He doesn't remember me.

Jack's Pov
I sat in bed confused. Who was that red haired man that hugged Me? Why was he calling me Jack? Who was that other guy that ran after him? Where am I? I had plenty of questions running through my head and no answers. I got up and looked around the house. The front door was wide open but it was pouring down with rain. It was nighttime. I came to a locked door. I was about to move to the next one but I heard muffled screams coming from within.

"Hello?" I asked, pressing my ear to the door. I head a voice say something but I didn't catch the words. Then it was silent. I tried to open the door again but it was still locked. I was about to just leave, figuring it was someone who wanted privacy, but the door smashed open and I was thrown into the wall of the small hall. A man with dark, dirty blonde hair and dark, almost black eyes stood in the doorway. He was grinning, showing sharp pointed fangs, and growling at me.

He strode towards me, easily picking me up with one hand, and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed and cried for help, desperately trying to get away, but to no avail. The man walked trough the front door and out into the rain. A loud thunder clap rumbled in the distance. I kicked my legs in one last desperate attempt to get free. I ended up kicking him in the stomach. He groaned and dropped me. I fell to the ground heavily and heard a cracking sound coming from my ankle. I screamed and gripped my leg. I knew immediately it was broken. Did I really land that Hard?

I  didn't have time to think about it before the man had regained his strength and was picking my up again. This time his grip was tighter. Every step he took would send a wave of pain threw my leg. I was crying a lot. My tears mixing with the rain running down my face. Then the world spun around me and I felt sick. I closed my eyes and held my breath. After a few seconds the felling stopped.

I winced when the man threw me to the ground. I opened my eyes to see we were in a completely different place. The sky was still dark with storm clouds but it wasn't quite raining yet. I looked around and saw that we were in front of what looked like an old burnt down school . It seemed familiar though. But from where. I stared at it, trying to figure out where I had seen it last but I just couldn't. Everything was... blank. Why can't I Remember? Maybe I don't know this place.

I looked at the man. He was looking at me sadly. Why was he sad all of a SuddenHe knelt down in front of me. I tried to crawl away but he grabbed my unhurt leg, holding me in place. He then started mumbling things under his breath I didn't understand. I heard a click then all the pain in my broken leg was gone. Did he just... heal MeI looked at the man confused. He ignored my look and stood up. Taking one last glance at the  burnt down house before picking me up again. Now where is he talking Me?

Once again he put me down in front of a burnt down building. This time it looked like it used to be a house. And once again it seemed familiar but I didn't know why. I looked at the man again, giving him the same confused look from earlier. He sighed and walked into the remains of the old building. I followed him in. I looked at the scorched crumbling remains. I walked out onto what was left of a back porch. Then I saw a half burnt picture on the ground. I picked it up to see a family. They seemed familiar. Then I saw a young boy in the background. He wasn't included in the family photo, just standing in the background. He looked sad.

Then it hit me. The boy was me. This was my family. This was my old home. I burnt it down. Mark. His name was Mark. And Cry, the other guy was Cry. And the man who brought me here was Felix. I remembered everything. I raced back into the crumbled remains and out the front, to where Felix was waiting for me. I left into his arms and hugged him tightly. I then broke down in tears. I remembered... Every little detail. And it was breaking me. I remembered every single person Anti had killed... Every single person I had killed. It was too much....

Sorry about that. At least he remembers though Right? I mean, he did remember in the most horrible way possible but he remembered. I'm just going to go now, I'm tired and I still need to update my other story. I might not even get round to that but still. Bye guys