32

I'm dancing right now.... so happy.

Mark's Pov
I was sitting on the edge of the bed. Cry and Felix were reading a book at the desk but I wasn't listening. I was worried about Jack. I still didn't know if he was okay or not. He still hadn't told me. I knew he was hurt but I didn't know how. I just wanted to know he wasn't in any pain. Cry's voice cut me out of my thoughts.

"I FOUND IT!" I looked up at him as he read out the spell. When he was done his face fell slightly.

"What is It?" I asked as even more worry washed over me.

"It says there are some Side affects here," he said as he scrunched up his nose. "It says the person returning will be put back in the physical state they were in when they disappeared..."

"Then someone needs to be ready to heal him. He wasn't in a very good shape last time I saw him," I interrupted.

"I can do that," he said confidently. Me and Cry nodded in response before Cry continued.

"The person may fell dizzy or nauseated. Possible chance of passing out." He stopped so we could think of what to do.

"He could stand in between me and Felix so if he falls we can catch him," I proposed. They both nodded.

"The person may exteriors some little to extreme amnesia," cry stopped as he read it out, slowly looking at me.

"He could forget who I am," I murdered,  looking at my feet. The notebook slid across the floor and hit my feet. I picked it up and read it.

If I do forget, I know you will be there to help me remember.

I smiled slightly. then looked at Cry and nodded. He continued reading out the side affects but I wasn't listening anymore. There is a chance Jack might now remember me anymore. I didn't want that to happen but I didn't want to never see Jack again. We had to do this. Not for me but for Jack. We all got into a position where; me and Felix were facing each other and Jack was presumably standing between us, and Cry was standing to the side of us holding the book in his hands.

Cry started chanting random words I couldn't understand. I just kept my head facing Felix, who was looking back at me. A swirl of green smoke appeared in front of us. Harsh whispers came from the smoke, growing loader and louder but remaining a whisper. Then slowly a glowing for of a human shone through the smoke. It grew brighter and brighter then suddenly stopped. Jack fell through the smoke into my arms. He looked exactly the same from when I last saw him. The same torn, burn and blood stained clothes. The same cuts, burns and bruises. He was unconscious

Felix immediately started healing him. I could see the edges of his eyes turning dark blue again but he didn't stop. After a few more seconds he finished and collapsed to the ground. He breathed heavily as he tried to regain his strength. I mouthed a thank you to him and he nodded as a you're welcome. Cry mumbled something under his breath and Jack's torn clothes were replaced with new and clean ones. I carefully picked him up and gently lay him on the bed. I then sat next to him and watched him rest. Cry helped carry Felix out of the room and into his own room, leaving me and Jack alone.

"Please wake up and remember me. I don't know what I would do without you," I felt tears run down my face. I stood up and grabbed a chair, pulling it up next to the bed and sitting down. I soon fell asleep thinking of what might happen when Jack woke up.

I know this chapter is shorter than usual. Or maybe not. I don't know. But I won't be able to update tomorrow because we are going to a Christmas party or something. I don't know I don't get told nothing. I will update as soon as I can though. I hope you all have a happy holiday.