34

Sorry if this ends up shit. I got a phone so I'm going from a large tablet to a tiny screen. The buttons are so tiny... This sucks so much.

Mark's Pov
We got home to discover Jack was missing. I heard Cry scream from down the hall and raced over to him. He was standing in front of a room that had the door broken off. He was freaking out and i didn't know why.

"Cry what's going on? whats happening?" I asked grabbing his shoulders to stop him from running about.

"Felix was in this room. But it wasn't Felix it was Felic, His dark side. He must have gotten out and taken Jack with him. The state Jack is in at the moment isn't great for this situation," Cry explained.

"Then what do we do?" I asked. He thought for a second.

"We need to find them first." His eyes started glowing bright red and a few seconds later they stopped. "They're in Ireland."

We were about to leave when a flash of light appeared in front of us. When the light faded Felix and Jack were standing in front of us. Well Felix was standing. Jack was on the ground crying. I raced over to him and pulled him into a hug. I didn't expect him to hug back but he did. He wrapped his arms around my neck and cried into my shoulder.

"What did you do to him?" I growled at Felix,or Felic. Cry stood behind be, ready to attack if needed.

"I helped him remember who he was," Felix said. And it was Felix. His eyes returned to its normal light blue. I looked at him in disbelief. I looked at Jack,who was looking back at me smiling. His eyes were red and puffy and his face was stained with tears. He nodded slightly and I hugged him tighter,crying with joy.

I looked up at Felix and mouthed a thank you. He nodded and walked over to Cry. Cry hugged Felix tightly and i could see he was crying too.

(Ran out of ideas and got bored here)
We were all happy. Until...

"Awe, look how happy they are. I can change that," Anti's voice rang through the halls. I could see the look of horror on Jack's face.

"Where are you Anti?" I shouted into the house. There was silence for a moment before Jack began to groan in pain. His eye were shut tight. I was practically shouting at him by now. Then his eyes opened to reveal pitch black eyes with small green dots in the center. I scurried away from him in fear. I was pulled to my feet by Cry. Both of the half demons next to me were in battle ready positions.

"What are you doing here?" Felix growled at Anti,who was now standing up.

"I would love to say I'm here for a holiday but sadly I'm stuck here because of Mr lord of the underworld," Anti grumbled.

"What do you mean you're stuck here?" I asked. Anti furrowed his brow.

"Because I saved you guys from Dark I had to be punished. So i had to swap places with my mortal self. Which was Jack," he explained. I stared at him in shock.

"So Jack is in hell!" I asked/shouted. Anti nodded his head sadly. I felt more tears forming in my eyes. Right when everything was going our way.

I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in. I sat against the wall and cried.

Jack's Pov
After the pain stopped I opened my eyes to discover i wasn't in the hallway anymore. I was in a large open room.

Fire burned everywhere around me. I was surrounded by... Demons. I looked at all the demons glaring at me. I stopped when I saw Dark. He was smiling at me evilly. I screamed and backed away from him quickly. I bumped into another demon,who had glowing yellow and orange eyes that made them look like fire. I fell to the ground in front of him. I looked back at Dark and figured he was the scariest one here.

"W-where a-am i-i?" I stuttered out, keeping my eyes locked on Dark. A slightly smaller female demon stepped forward. She had wavy brown hair and golden eyes.

"You're in hell sweetie," she said in a sweet yet dark voice. I begin to hyperventilate.

"I-i c-cant b-be here. N-no no no no..." I brake down into tears. I saw Dark walking towards me and scurried away from him. "S-stay aw-way f-from m-me," I choked out. Dark frowned and looked angry now. I whimpered as he continued walking towards me. I kept trying to crawl backwards but hit a wall. I curled into a ball and sobbed into my knees, waiting for Dark to hurt me. But I felt nothing.

I looked up to see the female demon from earlier was in front of me. Dark was behind her frowning still. The female knelt down in front of me. She had a soft smile on her face.

"Its okay. We won't hurt you. Its not your fault you're here. It was prince Anti's," she said softly. Wait, PRINCE Anti?!

And I'm done. In already over the tiny buttons on this phone. Someone help me. I need an adult! anyway. You might not have guessed but I have no clue what I'm doing anymore. I hope you enjoy though. See ya