35

Not sure what I'm gonna do here. I is lost child.

Mark's Pov
I stared at the red marks streaking down my arms. I didn't feel any pain though. Not of that sort anyway. I just felt... Empty. I needed Jack back. Its been a week and I haven't eaten. I haven't slept. The only form of water I've had was when I choked on my own tears. Its all my fault.

A knock at the door caught my slight attention. I didn't get up though. I just stared at the blood trailing down my arms.

"Mark?" It was Cry. His voice was laced with worry. "Mark please open the door. You need to eat. What will Jack say if he saw you like this?" His last statement made my heart shatter to even tinier pieces than before.

"Jack's not here," I whispered harshly, my voice weak and small. I heard a sigh from the other side of the door.

"Mark, please don't beat yourself up for this. It wasn't your fault," Cry's voice spoke softly though the door. I felt a mixture of emotions swirl inside of me; anger, sorrow, regret. All the horrible emitions that shouldn't be there.

"IT WAS ALL MY FAULT. IF I HADN'T HAVE MADE THAT STUPID DEAL WITH ANTI THEN JACK WOULD STILL BE HERE RIGHT NOW!" I shouted, letting all the emotions mix together. I felt drained afterwards. Like I had used all my energy just to speak. I shut my eyes tight, wanting to just block everything out. I heard Cry's voice but couldn't comprehend the words as I felt myself loosing consciousness. The lack of blood finally affecting me. I heard a swoosh of air and a hot wave washed over my body just as everything went black...

Jack's Pov
I was curled up on Anti's bed crying. I had locked the door but I knew it was useless. Most of the demons could teleport anyway. Skyla, who was the female demon who stopped Dark from hurting me, would come and check up on me every now and then. She was the only nice one in this literal hell hole.

I had my face buried in my knees and I didn't see the person, or should i say demon, sneak into my room. A sudden chill made me look up. I was meat with the face I hoped I would never see again. Dark's.

I tried to scream but something clamped around my throat, making it come out as a choking sound. My eyes widened with fear. I tried to pry Dark's hand off my neck but his grip just tightened. I felt myself growing weaker as my vision started fading.

"Dark what are you doing!?" I heard a faint female voice call and the grip around me vanished. I gasped for air, holding my sore neck. My vision. Slowly returned and I saw Skyla being pinned to the ground by Dark.

I quickly leapt to my feet and tackled Dark off her. I rolled across the floor, Dark laying next to me. He looked at me angrily. Ice surrounded my arms and legs, holding me in place. I saw Skyla had the same thing done to her but with a tentacle. Dark climbed on top of me and crated a knife out of ice.

"Now I can finish the job I started," Dark purred in my ear. I whimpered and let the tears I was trying to hold back fall down my face. Dark cut me, punched me, and even stabbed me with shards of ice sometimes. The whole time I could see Skyla trying to struggle free. She didn't have much powers so she couldn't do much to help. Her mouth was covered with a slimy drippy tentacle so she couldn't call for help.

I screamed into the tentacle on my own mouth again when I felt Dark stab the ice knife into the side if my waist. I felt my energy draining, my strength fading. My eyes began to get heavy and my vision flickered. My head fell to the side and my eyes lay upon the saddened demon next to me. Then everything went black. I felt cold, lost.

Voices were all around me but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Then I felt myself being picked up. I was lay on something soft, a bed? The voices dimmed and I head a door close. Then everything was silent. I sunk deeper into the darkness, loosing track of the real world. Loosing track of everything around me. Just sinking deeper into the darkness. Letting it consume me... I felt dead.

Mark's Pov (again)
I heard voices. They sounded worried. I opened my eyes to see I was in a bedroom. A shadow loomed over me. I jumped then realized it was just Cry. I let out a sigh then remember what happened.

"Where am I? What happened?" I asked, my voice harsh and weak. Cry looked at me worriedly.

"You passed out from the loss of blood and lack of food. When I didn't hear you in the bathroom I panicked. Anti went in and found you unconscious. He healed you up and brought you here to rest," Cry explained. I looked around the room. Only Felix, Cry and I were in it.

"Where's Anti?" I asked curiously. Then, as if on key, the door opened and Anti stepped inside. He was carrying a plate of food. When he saw me awake he smiled.

"Thank god you're awake. You had us worried for a while there," He said, putting the plate on the nightstand. He reached his hand up to my arms but I pulled away. His smile dropped and he looked down. "Look, I understand if you don't trust me because of what I did bit it was because I had no choice. My f- the king would have killed me if I didn't meet the expectations I was given. As a demon I had no choice. But I do now since I'm not connected to hell anymore," he said softly. Part of me was screaming at me to run but I didn't. I felt like Anti was telling the truth. I had always seen the way he would flinch when Dark hurt me or Jack. And he did stop Dark from... Doing that to me. I felt like I could trust him.

I moved my hand back and let him check the slight scars on my arms. He said he wasn't able to finish healing me because of the state i was in and ended up finishing them off now. No one questioned me as to why I did it, they just told me not to.

After they watched me eat the plate of food Anti brought, they left me to rest. I lay on the soft bed thinking. Thinking of what might be happening to Jack. I wish he was here with me. I fell asleep thinking g of him. Thinking of us...

Okay. Still got no clue what I'm doing here. I need assistance. I NEED AN ADULT! Well I hope you enjoyed this twisted chapter I have created *shudders* bye