6

Mark's Pov
It has been nearly 2 weeks since the incident with Jack. He hadn't shown up for school at all. I was wondering if his little act got him into lock down. When you go to lock down you are put in a small room all by yourself and you have to stay there until the headmaster thinks you will behave again. Everyone had gone there at least once, even me sadly. But it wasn't my fault. Dark had taken over and harassed a group of students. He hasn't come out at school again since then. I could tell he hated it as much as I did.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone tapping on my shoulder. I lifted my head off the desk and looked up at the person tapping me. It was one of the young girls in my class. She had long silver hair and light grey eyes. "The headmaster wants to see you." I only just heard her. She hadn't spoken louder than a whisper after she got out of lock down for yelling at a teacher. That place really takes a toll on people.

I took a deep breath and left the class. The headmaster had talked to a lot of the kids In my class. It was probably about Jack and what happened the other day. I reached the head masters door and knocked loudly. There was a moment of silence before the Dorr clicked open and the headmaster greeted me with a smile.

"Ah, Mark. I'm glad you could make it. Come in," he said opening the door wider. At that point I realized Jack was sitting on the far side of the room. His head was down and he was looking at the floor. He was wearing a blue hoodie,  but it wasn't up. He had blue jeans and green sneakers. He was playing with something in his hands but I couldn't see what it was.

I sat down in the seat directly in front of the head masters desk, to the right of Jack. "So what is it you needed to see me about?" I asked pretending I didn't know even though I was fully aware of what we would be talking about.

"Well, I would like to talk to you about Jack's actions the other day," he said while taking his seat. I nodded. "I believe you were the person who was the most aware of what was happening." I glanced at Jack. He sniffed and rubbed his nose. Was he... CryingI looked back at the headmaster and simply stated.

"Yes I was there and I believe Jack didn't intend to do what he did," the headmaster glared at me confused. Even Jack was looking at me, revealing his bright red tear stained face.

"What do you mean, he didn't intend to do what he Did?" The headmaster asked slowly. I paused for a second, thinking about what to say.

"I mean..." I started still unsure of how to put it. " I mean he is like me,"

I only put the song cause I like it. It probs don't go with the chapter but awe well. See ya in the next chapter